Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 199 200
Thank you so much for this T_T No more relying on scattersight RNG
Thank you so much for this T_T No more relying on scattersight RNG
LwbJVvD.pngxx atticus | he/him | +8 FR Time
i like dragon

» art shop » wishlist » lore
Haha, wow, I definitely kept a significant chunk of my savings in scattersights, because they were absolutely definitely never coming back.

I guess technically you didn't break that promise

I don't play the game aggressively, so I'm not like, MAD, but i really have to wonder how many people expected you to go by the spirit of that promise instead of just the letter
Haha, wow, I definitely kept a significant chunk of my savings in scattersights, because they were absolutely definitely never coming back.

I guess technically you didn't break that promise

I don't play the game aggressively, so I'm not like, MAD, but i really have to wonder how many people expected you to go by the spirit of that promise instead of just the letter
It's, amazing……but I don't know want say it …
It's, amazing……but I don't know want say it …
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
thank you dragon gods — so excited for this!
thank you dragon gods — so excited for this!
Oh my gosh WOOOOOOO
Oh my gosh WOOOOOOO
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

This is so cool! Best update
This is so cool! Best update
Signature.png
Honestly as much salt as this is going to spark I AM L I V I N G for this. Scattersights were incredibly poorly handled still, obviously, but at the very least now these things are genuinely accessible!
Honestly as much salt as this is going to spark I AM L I V I N G for this. Scattersights were incredibly poorly handled still, obviously, but at the very least now these things are genuinely accessible!
kY5fRTe.png
THANK YOU SO MUCH I NEEDED THESE SO BAD AHHHHHH
THANK YOU SO MUCH I NEEDED THESE SO BAD AHHHHHH
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?

trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
YO HOLY SH*T!!!

I understand this is gonna completely tank the market for G1 Primals and any other dragons with special eye type (plus it really, really sucks for anyone who blew a ton of cash on Scattersight vials bc of the old eye type RNG system), but I honestly think this change will be for the better.

I'm looking forward to finally getting a say in which eye types my dragons have outside of breeding RNG, scattersight scrolls, and Vials of Tempered Sight. Huge thank you to the devs for this update!
YO HOLY SH*T!!!

I understand this is gonna completely tank the market for G1 Primals and any other dragons with special eye type (plus it really, really sucks for anyone who blew a ton of cash on Scattersight vials bc of the old eye type RNG system), but I honestly think this change will be for the better.

I'm looking forward to finally getting a say in which eye types my dragons have outside of breeding RNG, scattersight scrolls, and Vials of Tempered Sight. Huge thank you to the devs for this update!
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
I can't believe my eyes. Thank you. This isn't what I wanted. This is even better than what I had in mind. This exceeds what I expected in approaches to a solution to the inaccessibility of natural eye types.

Sincerely, thank you.
I can't believe my eyes. Thank you. This isn't what I wanted. This is even better than what I had in mind. This exceeds what I expected in approaches to a solution to the inaccessibility of natural eye types.

Sincerely, thank you.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 199 200