Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200
swag
swag
:)
[quote name="horsemanship" date="2021-05-03 20:14:54" ] [quote name="AceofWolves" date="2021-05-03 20:11:30" ] [quote name="Baseballplant" date="2021-05-03 20:05:35" ] [quote name="AceofWolves" date="2021-05-03 20:03:49" ] [quote name="Baseballplant" date="2021-05-03 19:56:58" ] I still would like to get my hands on scatters just because it’s fun to gamble, and I could get lucky, but it still seems more excessive in the end, hence why I like this update [/quote] Yep I think have one or two. Its a gamble and you are warned BEFORE hand that its not reversible. If I do use it itd be on a common dragon as it is the lowest in terms of rarity so literally any improvement..but I am glad with the update too. But yeah....its a gamble. People can be mad about the "lower primal value" or whatever but as far as getting back what you invested.....thats not how gambles work. Don't like the loss? Dont take the risk. Simple as thatm [/quote] Yep! I love to take chances at anything, so it would be fun to use them [/quote] I agree but that's why I can't understand the people who want refunds/are mad they bought scattersights for projects. Like that was their choice and the mentality of "it was hard for me so the staff can't make it easier for others" confuses me. I know the disaster that was scattersight....we all do The staff had to swallow a LOT of pride to admit the mistake they made and worked for YEARS to fix it. They didn't even technically have to do anything about it. [/quote] I'm mad and want a refund because they straight up lied about this happening. Every time it came up in Suggestions it was shot down and then all of a sudden this was released. It's the ethics of it which they definitely did not follow when they caved and made this 'fix'. [/quote] I get that but ethics are not a reason to get refunded. Otherwise EVERYONE could claim a refund. You can be mad but its not a legal action....sometimes nothing can make one "whole". Lets just be happy that they did SOMETHING and now other players can get the joy of rare eyes. I'm very happy with this update.
horsemanship wrote on 2021-05-03 20:14:54:
AceofWolves wrote on 2021-05-03 20:11:30:
Baseballplant wrote on 2021-05-03 20:05:35:
AceofWolves wrote on 2021-05-03 20:03:49:
Baseballplant wrote on 2021-05-03 19:56:58:
I still would like to get my hands on scatters just because it’s fun to gamble, and I could get lucky, but it still seems more excessive in the end, hence why I like this update

Yep I think have one or two. Its a gamble and you are warned BEFORE hand that its not reversible. If I do use it itd be on a common dragon as it is the lowest in terms of rarity so literally any improvement..but I am glad with the update too. But yeah....its a gamble. People can be mad about the "lower primal value" or whatever but as far as getting back what you invested.....thats not how gambles work. Don't like the loss? Dont take the risk. Simple as thatm

Yep! I love to take chances at anything, so it would be fun to use them

I agree but that's why I can't understand the people who want refunds/are mad they bought scattersights for projects. Like that was their choice and the mentality of "it was hard for me so the staff can't make it easier for others" confuses me. I know the disaster that was scattersight....we all do
The staff had to swallow a LOT of pride to admit the mistake they made and worked for YEARS to fix it. They didn't even technically have to do anything about it.

I'm mad and want a refund because they straight up lied about this happening. Every time it came up in Suggestions it was shot down and then all of a sudden this was released. It's the ethics of it which they definitely did not follow when they caved and made this 'fix'.

I get that but ethics are not a reason to get refunded. Otherwise EVERYONE could claim a refund. You can be mad but its not a legal action....sometimes nothing can make one "whole". Lets just be happy that they did SOMETHING and now other players can get the joy of rare eyes. I'm very happy with this update.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
[quote name="kuujo" date="2021-05-04 08:49:49" ] Thank you so much, staff. This has been a much needed update and I think this was the best way to implement it. I do wish it had come sooner, but better late then never. RIP Primal/Scattersight market, you will not be missed. [/quote] Yes. While primal eyes are cool charging insane amounts of money for them was not. Now rare ID's or gen 1 imps i understand. But primal eyes....no....and I spent alot on a cool primal eye but I had extra funds around. Not everyone does. At this point its a matter of purity not inclusiveness as to those who are mad.
kuujo wrote on 2021-05-04 08:49:49:
Thank you so much, staff. This has been a much needed update and I think this was the best way to implement it. I do wish it had come sooner, but better late then never.

RIP Primal/Scattersight market, you will not be missed.

Yes. While primal eyes are cool charging insane amounts of money for them was not. Now rare ID's or gen 1 imps i understand. But primal eyes....no....and I spent alot on a cool primal eye but I had extra funds around. Not everyone does. At this point its a matter of purity not inclusiveness as to those who are mad.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
Okay. The announcement thread's reached 200 pages and it's time for a lock.

Please remember that while it's okay to disagree about an update, it's not okay to target other people or use targeted language towards others—individuals or groups. Thank you to everyone who engaged in constructive discussion, we appreciate your feedback and insight.
Okay. The announcement thread's reached 200 pages and it's time for a lock.

Please remember that while it's okay to disagree about an update, it's not okay to target other people or use targeted language towards others—individuals or groups. Thank you to everyone who engaged in constructive discussion, we appreciate your feedback and insight.
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200