Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 199 200
I'm a bit torn on this. On the one hand, being able to get natural eyes on existing dragons is a great thing - I had a horrible time using scattersights just to change eye tints and that was awful. On the other hand, this is bit of a slap in the face to everyone who spent thousands or even hundreds of thousands of gems on primal gen ones, or months and years on a breeding project. The prices you've settled on for these vials are [i]extremely cheap[/i], relatively speaking, for the effort that went into breeding projects or the rarity/scatter effort of getting a gen one with good colors. I've got a pair breeding for a plague primal that I assembled when eyes came out and it still hasn't given me a primal. 500kt is nothing. Desirable primal g2+s already sell for more than that. Definitely appreciate that the community has been listened to on this, but my personal feelings are mixed. [quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2021-05-03 07:31:07" ] i think its so funny that the people that are the most upset about this update are the ones that are scattersight hoarders and overinflated price g1 sellers meanwhile everyone else is so happy because we can do our eye specific projects with one less hurdle [/quote] I sell g1s hella cheap, when I do. But I've also spent over 20kg between four g1 primals, so give me a minute to mourn. And even then, I haven't been burned [i]half[/i] as badly as other people have. All of the scattersights I used were ones I farmed myself, bar one or two, so I'm not down millions on the 'get dark brown eyes on this dragon instead of light brown' front.
I'm a bit torn on this. On the one hand, being able to get natural eyes on existing dragons is a great thing - I had a horrible time using scattersights just to change eye tints and that was awful. On the other hand, this is bit of a slap in the face to everyone who spent thousands or even hundreds of thousands of gems on primal gen ones, or months and years on a breeding project. The prices you've settled on for these vials are extremely cheap, relatively speaking, for the effort that went into breeding projects or the rarity/scatter effort of getting a gen one with good colors. I've got a pair breeding for a plague primal that I assembled when eyes came out and it still hasn't given me a primal. 500kt is nothing. Desirable primal g2+s already sell for more than that.

Definitely appreciate that the community has been listened to on this, but my personal feelings are mixed.
hungryhobbits wrote on 2021-05-03 07:31:07:
i think its so funny that the people that are the most upset about this update are the ones that are scattersight hoarders and overinflated price g1 sellers

meanwhile everyone else is so happy because we can do our eye specific projects with one less hurdle
I sell g1s hella cheap, when I do. But I've also spent over 20kg between four g1 primals, so give me a minute to mourn.

And even then, I haven't been burned half as badly as other people have. All of the scattersights I used were ones I farmed myself, bar one or two, so I'm not down millions on the 'get dark brown eyes on this dragon instead of light brown' front.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I honestly never expected this to happen, but I am so happy it did! Thank you Devs [emoji=mirror love size=2]
I honestly never expected this to happen, but I am so happy it did! Thank you Devs
Cinus_small.png
I love it, thanks so much! Seiji can now get primal, so many can get multigaze aaaaa I can finally get the goop eyes, aaaaaaa

rip G1 eye market tho lol
I love it, thanks so much! Seiji can now get primal, so many can get multigaze aaaaa I can finally get the goop eyes, aaaaaaa

rip G1 eye market tho lol
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
WHAT?!?!?! This is crazy cool! I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. And happy with the decision to make all natural eye types available for treasure.

Thank you staff. I think you've made a lot of people very happy today
WHAT?!?!?! This is crazy cool! I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. And happy with the decision to make all natural eye types available for treasure.

Thank you staff. I think you've made a lot of people very happy today
[quote name="LucidDreams" date="2021-05-03 07:13:30" ] Wow...this is a great update, but I REALLY wish I'd sold my remaining 20 scattersights instead of hoarding them haha [/quote] Yep, rip to those who were keeping those for quick cash. Still, this update is great!
LucidDreams wrote on 2021-05-03 07:13:30:
Wow...this is a great update, but I REALLY wish I'd sold my remaining 20 scattersights instead of hoarding them haha
Yep, rip to those who were keeping those for quick cash. Still, this update is great!
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
POG
POG
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

Sweet!
Sweet!
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
THANK YOU SO MUCH

NOW I CAN FINISH LIKE 5 PROJECTS
THANK YOU SO MUCH

NOW I CAN FINISH LIKE 5 PROJECTS
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Makes me wonder if the price of Scattersight Vials will go upsie or downie. Probably Downie, but I'll still hold on to mine.
Makes me wonder if the price of Scattersight Vials will go upsie or downie. Probably Downie, but I'll still hold on to mine.
BOOTLEG DRAGONS! BOOTLEG TOYS!!
Oh my gosh I love you guys. I'm so grateful for this, honestly!!!
Oh my gosh I love you guys. I'm so grateful for this, honestly!!!
QdaBiJf.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 199 200