Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 199 200
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
v2PJF9u.pngwAfJ7Bn.png
IUweZNB.png0XHtpWy.png
4SzSxLW.png
I just bought a multigaze for 400g before this update...welp.
I just bought a multigaze for 400g before this update...welp.
YES I’m so excited for a way to give my progen goat eyes, thank you thank you! [emoji=fae love size=1][emoji=fae love size=1][emoji=fae love size=1]
YES I’m so excited for a way to give my progen goat eyes, thank you thank you!
acinonyx-signature.jpeg
I could care less about my g1 primal, Im so stoked I can FINALLY get my progens primal eyes, not to mention all of the fandragon potential!! [emoji=skydancer star size=1]
I could care less about my g1 primal, Im so stoked I can FINALLY get my progens primal eyes, not to mention all of the fandragon potential!!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
YES!! YES!!!! OH MY GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!
YES!! YES!!!! OH MY GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!
r7LsxK2.png
OMG
Multi-Gaze is finally possible as a vial!! I haven't been this happy over an update since the new colour wheel, thank you so much! ; w;
OMG
Multi-Gaze is finally possible as a vial!! I haven't been this happy over an update since the new colour wheel, thank you so much! ; w;
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Can't believe this! The new eye types are interesting- hopefully my projects can be finished faster lol

I do have mixed feelings tho :/ makes breeding projects seem boring now
Can't believe this! The new eye types are interesting- hopefully my projects can be finished faster lol

I do have mixed feelings tho :/ makes breeding projects seem boring now
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
How beautiful! I didn't expect there to be more eyes, and with 5 new hatchlings today I hope I can get ether of the new ones!
How beautiful! I didn't expect there to be more eyes, and with 5 new hatchlings today I hope I can get ether of the new ones!
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Thank you so much for listening to the community devs, even if it took a long time to fix the problem many had (including me) with the introduction of the eye system.

There is really no downside on this update, G1 with special eyes will retain their value, dragons born with the special eyes will be affordable alternatives and people who want to create their dream dragon can do that down to the eyes now, even if it is expensive, but FR is a game where you work towards goals. Scattersights will retain their value for they are still retried and people can still try their luck if they want to get a certain eye type. And now old dragons can get the many new eye types that will for sure released in the future and I can now look forward to that.

I am delighted by this update and thank you devs for listening to the community.
Thank you so much for listening to the community devs, even if it took a long time to fix the problem many had (including me) with the introduction of the eye system.

There is really no downside on this update, G1 with special eyes will retain their value, dragons born with the special eyes will be affordable alternatives and people who want to create their dream dragon can do that down to the eyes now, even if it is expensive, but FR is a game where you work towards goals. Scattersights will retain their value for they are still retried and people can still try their luck if they want to get a certain eye type. And now old dragons can get the many new eye types that will for sure released in the future and I can now look forward to that.

I am delighted by this update and thank you devs for listening to the community.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
a bit torn?
Quote:
In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon. That should remain one of the most important aspects of our game.

Like. I LOVE the opportunity to give long projects finally their Primal.

On the other hand, it kinda takes away from the special case of hatching a primal/multigaze now? ~~in the same vein, making a pokemon a shiny feels wrong~~

Like. Is there maybe a way to indicate if a eye type vial was used or that it was naturally born?
a bit torn?
Quote:
In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon. That should remain one of the most important aspects of our game.

Like. I LOVE the opportunity to give long projects finally their Primal.

On the other hand, it kinda takes away from the special case of hatching a primal/multigaze now? ~~in the same vein, making a pokemon a shiny feels wrong~~

Like. Is there maybe a way to indicate if a eye type vial was used or that it was naturally born?
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 199 200