Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200
*crab rave*

My Zygarde fandragon can finally have faceted eyes like my original scry for him
*crab rave*

My Zygarde fandragon can finally have faceted eyes like my original scry for him
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="ProudMomof1" date="2021-05-03 23:06:08" ] Love this update but also hate it. Love it because now goals are more easily obtainable. Hate it because now, auctions for dragons that I could've possibly sold with the primal eyes or special eyes, etc.....that income I could've made is now screwed. [/quote] @ProudMomof1 Lol, totally agree! I don't have any hatched now, but my friend was saving up for a big auction. Poor girl.
ProudMomof1 wrote on 2021-05-03 23:06:08:
Love this update but also hate it.

Love it because now goals are more easily obtainable.

Hate it because now, auctions for dragons that I could've possibly sold with the primal eyes or special eyes, etc.....that income I could've made is now screwed.

@ProudMomof1 Lol, totally agree! I don't have any hatched now, but my friend was saving up for a big auction. Poor girl.
I was saving up my special eyes hatches for a grand auction. They are worthless now, thank you very much.

The only thing that was wrong about the scattersight vials was that you could spend one and get the eye type the dragon already had. That was the only mistake.

Edit: @Larssie you beat me to it. I feel sorry for me too.
I was saving up my special eyes hatches for a grand auction. They are worthless now, thank you very much.

The only thing that was wrong about the scattersight vials was that you could spend one and get the eye type the dragon already had. That was the only mistake.

69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
May 23rd my birthday! That and festival. Gemini is next festival sure of it!
May 23rd my birthday! That and festival. Gemini is next festival sure of it!
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
Very excited for getting some primal eyes on my first gen dragons!
Very excited for getting some primal eyes on my first gen dragons!
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@TaigerLilly

I have been seeing a lot of people saying things along those lines, so it was not aimed at you personally, just at what I had been repeatedly seeing in general.

And I thought I was being pretty civil compared to what I have been seeing (not from you, from others, again it wasnt aimed at you personally, or I would have pinged you). You are perfectly welcome to your opinion on the matter I just wanted to post my own stance so the developers get to see that not everyone is upset by the update, because after being on here for so many years and seeing how negative towards staff decisions people get, I want to be very clear about how happy I am with their choice after how much drama has been happening over the eye type matter since it was implemented.

Not here for a debate or I would have pinged people with differing opinions to start one. Going to be my last post on the matter.
@TaigerLilly

I have been seeing a lot of people saying things along those lines, so it was not aimed at you personally, just at what I had been repeatedly seeing in general.

And I thought I was being pretty civil compared to what I have been seeing (not from you, from others, again it wasnt aimed at you personally, or I would have pinged you). You are perfectly welcome to your opinion on the matter I just wanted to post my own stance so the developers get to see that not everyone is upset by the update, because after being on here for so many years and seeing how negative towards staff decisions people get, I want to be very clear about how happy I am with their choice after how much drama has been happening over the eye type matter since it was implemented.

Not here for a debate or I would have pinged people with differing opinions to start one. Going to be my last post on the matter.
They/Them FR+2
Yeah, this. There should have been something that preserved the rarity. 3 years ago, FR staff said breeding would be the only way, and lots of players invested in that style of play. And, that investment is wasted now. You did not preserve the value of the rare eyes.

There are many ways you could have, too.

Yeah, this. There should have been something that preserved the rarity. 3 years ago, FR staff said breeding would be the only way, and lots of players invested in that style of play. And, that investment is wasted now. You did not preserve the value of the rare eyes.

There are many ways you could have, too.

EggForumNebula2150hightiny.png
Soo.. if this can happen, when can we get some form of Imperial Scroll?
(one can dream)
Soo.. if this can happen, when can we get some form of Imperial Scroll?
(one can dream)
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
Absolutely hate this update. Random eyes meant you'd occasionally get the cool thing. So, you might keep a dragon because it was unique. Now everything is just gonna be the same. No point in my multi gaze or primal collection anymore.
Absolutely hate this update. Random eyes meant you'd occasionally get the cool thing. So, you might keep a dragon because it was unique. Now everything is just gonna be the same. No point in my multi gaze or primal collection anymore.
zTsL5fh6.pnghMqHBzkI_o.png
swag
swag
:)
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200