Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 199 200
[center]Thank you so much!! <3 Edit: Ice pastel just made Ikaika's entire color scheme [i]so much more[/i] cohesive; really love how it got rid of that slightly-too-blue tint his eyes previously had! <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68201691][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/682017/68201691_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Thank you so much!! <3

Edit: Ice pastel just made Ikaika's entire color scheme so much more cohesive;
really love how it got rid of that slightly-too-blue tint his eyes previously had! <3

68201691_350.png

L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
Extremely happy with this change! Thank you devs!
Extremely happy with this change! Thank you devs!
Silis_-_Virga.png
Thank you, now I have a reason to want to play the game more, get more treasure, and make all of my dragons look perfect!
Thank you, now I have a reason to want to play the game more, get more treasure, and make all of my dragons look perfect!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Yaaaasssss
Yaaaasssss
XwAOBEQ.png
Oh my God, this is not something I expected to wake up to, but it amazing!
Oh my God, this is not something I expected to wake up to, but it amazing!
QoiHu86.png
EPICCCCC

surprised they are treasure and not gems, SWEET
EPICCCCC

surprised they are treasure and not gems, SWEET
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
so weird how this update came out right after i got all the primals.
Glad it will be much easier to get the right eyes now. it can be super hard getting good eyes sometimes.
so weird how this update came out right after i got all the primals.
Glad it will be much easier to get the right eyes now. it can be super hard getting good eyes sometimes.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Okay, yes this is what we needed. This is exactly what FR is about:

In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon. That should remain one of the most important aspects of our game.

Happy to have these, no matter the ridiculous amount they might up for (didn't look it up yet), it's definitely fair, because now you have that option. That's all we needed. Thank you!

Though I have to say, that I'm a bit bitter seeing how long it took and how adamantly you were against this in the beginning, ignoring players and just doing whatever. If at some point you already had this thought of fixing your (maybe well meant) idea of eye vials and eye scatters, you could have announced it. I for example was waiting for quite some time for the staff to 'come to their senses' and fix it. Players had many ideas and your response (or not) was ignoring us and standing up for it. I would have liked to know earlier that you were going to do something, whatever that something is. I (and probably also others) could have waited all this time from then to now eagerly looking forward to whatever you're planning to do. And with that I probably also wasn't the only one, 'resenting' you for your choices back then. Was considering giving up on this game, a hiatus at least, because it made me sad. Until you popped up with this. I really wish we had better communication.
Okay, yes this is what we needed. This is exactly what FR is about:

In Flight Rising, if you put enough time into it, you can pretty much craft your perfect dragon. That should remain one of the most important aspects of our game.

Happy to have these, no matter the ridiculous amount they might up for (didn't look it up yet), it's definitely fair, because now you have that option. That's all we needed. Thank you!

Though I have to say, that I'm a bit bitter seeing how long it took and how adamantly you were against this in the beginning, ignoring players and just doing whatever. If at some point you already had this thought of fixing your (maybe well meant) idea of eye vials and eye scatters, you could have announced it. I for example was waiting for quite some time for the staff to 'come to their senses' and fix it. Players had many ideas and your response (or not) was ignoring us and standing up for it. I would have liked to know earlier that you were going to do something, whatever that something is. I (and probably also others) could have waited all this time from then to now eagerly looking forward to whatever you're planning to do. And with that I probably also wasn't the only one, 'resenting' you for your choices back then. Was considering giving up on this game, a hiatus at least, because it made me sad. Until you popped up with this. I really wish we had better communication.
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
Thank you FR staff!!!
Thank you FR staff!!!