Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to turn off rotation?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I tried this, and it can really mess things up, though it does hide images. But, I also can't access individual dragon pages through my lair, becase I can't find the 'hot spot' to click in the lair pages.

However, you have to do it in two places, for www1.flightrising and www.flightrising.

HOWEVER and this is huge, I can't coli. Coliseum doesn't show up if I have www.flightrising images disabled. Without those images disabled, the coli dragons are still rotated.

Edit: the above is relating to turning off loading images in the browser settings.
I tried this, and it can really mess things up, though it does hide images. But, I also can't access individual dragon pages through my lair, becase I can't find the 'hot spot' to click in the lair pages.

However, you have to do it in two places, for www1.flightrising and www.flightrising.

HOWEVER and this is huge, I can't coli. Coliseum doesn't show up if I have www.flightrising images disabled. Without those images disabled, the coli dragons are still rotated.

Edit: the above is relating to turning off loading images in the browser settings.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I really wish there was a way to change this, like seriously, I'm trying to add apparel to my dragons and it really bothers me just because they are flipped.
It's kinda funny at first but then it just gets annoying, I hope they find a way to toggle it off.
I really wish there was a way to change this, like seriously, I'm trying to add apparel to my dragons and it really bothers me just because they are flipped.
It's kinda funny at first but then it just gets annoying, I hope they find a way to toggle it off.
zBvgRA1.gif
It is disorienting for me as well. Not that I'm complaining because it's a cool thing to see individual dragon avatars tilted, I just can't look at a full tab of my lair. My familiars will be going a day without bonding and I'm unable to use the coliseum.

Checked out my lair again and now I'm coughing up spit. I think I'm going to not look at my dragons for a bit even though I like the update.
It is disorienting for me as well. Not that I'm complaining because it's a cool thing to see individual dragon avatars tilted, I just can't look at a full tab of my lair. My familiars will be going a day without bonding and I'm unable to use the coliseum.

Checked out my lair again and now I'm coughing up spit. I think I'm going to not look at my dragons for a bit even though I like the update.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Huh, I usually don't have problems like these, but looking at a lair full of flipped dragons is making me feel dizzy. It's really surprising that this time there isn't a toggle, a quite disappointing oversight... I'm lucky enough that avatars and Coli are not bothering me, but there's a bunch of people that aren't that lucky [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
Huh, I usually don't have problems like these, but looking at a lair full of flipped dragons is making me feel dizzy. It's really surprising that this time there isn't a toggle, a quite disappointing oversight...

I'm lucky enough that avatars and Coli are not bothering me, but there's a bunch of people that aren't that lucky
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
It's really disappointing that they haven't so much as mentioned that they're aware of it causing problems. The radio silence is deafening. Making a site change that could potentially cause problems, in the middle of an event no less, and then just abandoning the users like this... I thought you were better than this, FR.

Just a simple "Oops, we forgot a toggle, we're working on it!" on the front page would be nice.
It's really disappointing that they haven't so much as mentioned that they're aware of it causing problems. The radio silence is deafening. Making a site change that could potentially cause problems, in the middle of an event no less, and then just abandoning the users like this... I thought you were better than this, FR.

Just a simple "Oops, we forgot a toggle, we're working on it!" on the front page would be nice.
she/they, adult
[quote name="Juliamon" date="2021-04-01 14:08:55" ] It's really disappointing that they haven't so much as mentioned that they're aware of it causing problems. The radio silence is deafening. Making a site change that could potentially cause problems, in the middle of an event no less, and then just abandoning the users like this... I thought you were better than this, FR. Just a simple "Oops, we forgot a toggle, we're working on it!" on the front page would be nice. [/quote] I agree... it really sucks ;-; I dedicated my time today to spend it on FR and I literally can't do anything (besides the forums). I'm just sad I can't look at my lair or bond with fams OR Coli... I wish Staff would say [i]something[/i] D:
Juliamon wrote on 2021-04-01 14:08:55:

I agree... it really sucks ;-; I dedicated my time today to spend it on FR and I literally can't do anything (besides the forums). I'm just sad I can't look at my lair or bond with fams OR Coli... I wish Staff would say something D:
grQU96J.png
A status update was just posted, so I hope that means Staff is in the building and will address this soon.
A status update was just posted, so I hope that means Staff is in the building and will address this soon.
grQU96J.png
It was amusing at first and I still think it's fun, but I'm getting kind of nauseous going through my lair as well as trying to coli, which especially sucks given it's a festival. So I guess I'll just sit this one out and come back tomorrow.
It was amusing at first and I still think it's fun, but I'm getting kind of nauseous going through my lair as well as trying to coli, which especially sucks given it's a festival. So I guess I'll just sit this one out and come back tomorrow.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[quote name="CabinetMan" date="2021-04-01 08:19:13" ] Frankly, I'm surprised and disappointed there is no toggle this year. [/quote] tbh it works for your avatar
CabinetMan wrote on 2021-04-01 08:19:13:
Frankly, I'm surprised and disappointed there is no toggle this year.
tbh it works for your avatar
9VeMQMB.png
Hi everyone! Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the rotated dragon images created a negative experience for you today. That certainly wasn't our intent. [emoji=spiral sad size=1] Please know that I've forwarded your feedback to the team for review. As there is [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2991991/1]an active discussion on this same topic[/url][/b] in the Suggestions Forum, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread so your feedback is in one space for team review. Thank you!
Hi everyone! Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that the rotated dragon images created a negative experience for you today. That certainly wasn't our intent.

Please know that I've forwarded your feedback to the team for review.

As there is an active discussion on this same topic in the Suggestions Forum, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread so your feedback is in one space for team review. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6