Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to turn off rotation?
1 2 3 4 5 6
For me, the prank is adorable and entertaining, but for my partner, it is disorienting and nauseating.

With the HD prank, there was a way to shut it off, but I can't find one this time.

Has anyone found one, or should my partner just not play today?
For me, the prank is adorable and entertaining, but for my partner, it is disorienting and nauseating.

With the HD prank, there was a way to shut it off, but I can't find one this time.

Has anyone found one, or should my partner just not play today?
isjE8eL.gifbotffbadges_puff_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78h.pnggaTqJ8t.pngtumblr_ogxikm56am1vfeckzo3_100.png
Nope, no toggle. But it'll be back to normal tomorrow.
Nope, no toggle. But it'll be back to normal tomorrow.
I can't find a way to turn it off, either. For me, it was really cute for a while, but now I'm having the same issues as your partner. My brain just absolutely refuses to process it correctly, and it's already giving me a headache. I don't want to avoid the whole site today - especially since I was planning on finishing up some lore and gene projects while I had time today - so I really wish we could turn it off.
I can't find a way to turn it off, either. For me, it was really cute for a while, but now I'm having the same issues as your partner. My brain just absolutely refuses to process it correctly, and it's already giving me a headache. I don't want to avoid the whole site today - especially since I was planning on finishing up some lore and gene projects while I had time today - so I really wish we could turn it off.
6ntc1cC.jpg
drop this into whatever userscript/userstyle manager you prefer (if you don't have one, [url=https://github.com/openstyles/stylus]stylus[/url] is user-friendly) [code]img[class*="af"] { transform: none !important }[/code] edit: i can't believe it censored the letters a f seriously here's how it should look you incompetent freaking website [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/360059698361401344/827199710703910932/unknown.png[/img]
drop this into whatever userscript/userstyle manager you prefer (if you don't have one, stylus is user-friendly)
Code:
img[class*="**"] { transform: none !important }

edit: i can't believe it censored the letters a f

seriously

here's how it should look you incompetent freaking website
unknown.png
Tired | Xe / Xem / Xyr | Cymreig | avatar
Ah that's so unfortunate that it cannot be toggled within the game. I just hopped on the site for few minutes and now have to head to bed again because I'm really not feeling good. How rude and inconsiderate

@IlyenaSylph Edit: I made a guide from the reply above me, all credit goes to the mvp who posted the extension ^Here is the guide
Ah that's so unfortunate that it cannot be toggled within the game. I just hopped on the site for few minutes and now have to head to bed again because I'm really not feeling good. How rude and inconsiderate

@IlyenaSylph Edit: I made a guide from the reply above me, all credit goes to the mvp who posted the extension ^Here is the guide
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
Do not try to resist the chaos. There is no escape.
Do not try to resist the chaos. There is no escape.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
Seconding the wish to turn it off. My OCD is throwing fits, and I don't want to miss a day of Coli grinding for Mistjam.
Seconding the wish to turn it off. My OCD is throwing fits, and I don't want to miss a day of Coli grinding for Mistjam.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Frankly, I'm surprised and disappointed there is no toggle this year.
Frankly, I'm surprised and disappointed there is no toggle this year.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
there's no rotation effect in the Coliseum, at least not in the team-choosing part--oh. but there is in the battles. well. never mind. :|
there's no rotation effect in the Coliseum, at least not in the team-choosing part--oh. but there is in the battles. well. never mind. :|
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
There should be a toggle to turn it off, its kinda stupid you can't. Atm im seeing no problem with it personally but thats not fair to others who want to turn it off but are literally unable to
There should be a toggle to turn it off, its kinda stupid you can't. Atm im seeing no problem with it personally but thats not fair to others who want to turn it off but are literally unable to
1 2 3 4 5 6