Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to turn off rotation?
1 2 3 4 5 6
already thought the april fool this year was rather underwhelming but if it can also have such an effect on people its... not good
already thought the april fool this year was rather underwhelming but if it can also have such an effect on people its... not good
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2021-04-01 08:29:23" ] already thought the april fool this year was rather underwhelming but if it can also have such an effect on people its... not good [/quote] I had a feeling some people may not like this. I already got a small headache processing the rotations. It will probably go away, but I can see people experiencing worse.
PixelSpiral wrote on 2021-04-01 08:29:23:

I had a feeling some people may not like this. I already got a small headache processing the rotations. It will probably go away, but I can see people experiencing worse.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
@Antimoany

I have FireMonkey, but I don't really understand it and only use one thing.

I pulled what you said to use over into it, but it doesn't seem to have done anything.

Can you give me some more help, please?
@Antimoany

I have FireMonkey, but I don't really understand it and only use one thing.

I pulled what you said to use over into it, but it doesn't seem to have done anything.

Can you give me some more help, please?
isjE8eL.gifbotffbadges_puff_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78h.pnggaTqJ8t.pngtumblr_ogxikm56am1vfeckzo3_100.png
Yeah I enjoyed it when I first logged on but my ASD is not happy, I managed to get through my familiar bonding but now I'm just actively avoiding mine and everyone else's lairs haha
Yeah I enjoyed it when I first logged on but my ASD is not happy, I managed to get through my familiar bonding but now I'm just actively avoiding mine and everyone else's lairs haha
jyIIBkp.png
[quote name="Antimoany" date="2021-04-01 08:15:08" ] drop this into whatever userscript/userstyle manager you prefer (if you don't have one, [url=https://github.com/openstyles/stylus]stylus[/url] is user-friendly) [code]img[class*="af"] { transform: none !important }[/code] edit: i can't believe it censored the letters a f seriously here's how it should look you incompetent freaking website [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/360059698361401344/827199710703910932/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] This works! Thank you very much!
Antimoany wrote on 2021-04-01 08:15:08:
drop this into whatever userscript/userstyle manager you prefer (if you don't have one, stylus is user-friendly)
Code:
img[class*="**"] { transform: none !important }

edit: i can't believe it censored the letters a f

seriously

here's how it should look you incompetent freaking website
unknown.png

This works! Thank you very much!
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
[quote name="Antimoany" date="2021-04-01 08:15:08" ] drop this into whatever userscript/userstyle manager you prefer (if you don't have one, [url=https://github.com/openstyles/stylus]stylus[/url] is user-friendly) [code]img[class*="af"] { transform: none !important }[/code] edit: i can't believe it censored the letters a f seriously here's how it should look you incompetent freaking website [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/360059698361401344/827199710703910932/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] I'm not great with technology, could anyone walk me through how to do this, please? I'd really like to turn this off because I really don't want to have to miss a day of mistjam grinding.
drop this into whatever userscript/userstyle manager you prefer (if you don't have one, stylus is user-friendly)
Code:

seriously

unknown.png

I'm not great with technology, could anyone walk me through how to do this, please? I'd really like to turn this off because I really don't want to have to miss a day of mistjam grinding.
6ntc1cC.jpg
[quote name="Zephara" date="2021-04-01 08:17:39" ] Do not try to resist the chaos. There is no escape. [/quote] .. bit rude to make a joke like that on a thread about accessibility
Zephara wrote on 2021-04-01 08:17:39:
Do not try to resist the chaos. There is no escape.

.. bit rude to make a joke like that on a thread about accessibility
they/them
minor
fr time + 0
[quote name="ProbablySkeletor" date="2021-04-01 08:41:42" ] [quote name="Antimoany" date="2021-04-01 08:15:08" ] drop this into whatever userscript/userstyle manager you prefer (if you don't have one, [url=https://github.com/openstyles/stylus]stylus[/url] is user-friendly) [code]img[class*="af"] { transform: none !important }[/code] edit: i can't believe it censored the letters a f seriously here's how it should look you incompetent freaking website [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/360059698361401344/827199710703910932/unknown.png[/img] [/quote] I'm not great with technology, could anyone walk me through how to do this, please? I'd really like to turn this off because I really don't want to have to miss a day of mistjam grinding. [/quote] @ProbablySkeletor I posted a guide [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2991937#post_2991937]here[/url]!
ProbablySkeletor wrote on 2021-04-01 08:41:42:
Code:

seriously

unknown.png

I'm not great with technology, could anyone walk me through how to do this, please? I'd really like to turn this off because I really don't want to have to miss a day of mistjam grinding.

@ProbablySkeletor I posted a guide here!
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
oh that sucks, i didn’t even think of it that way, hopefully the devs put out some sort of toggle...
oh that sucks, i didn’t even think of it that way, hopefully the devs put out some sort of toggle...
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
Yeah it is pretty weird, normally there’s a toggle so I don’t know why the devs didn’t include one this year. Sucks for players who struggle with it.
Yeah it is pretty weird, normally there’s a toggle so I don’t know why the devs didn’t include one this year. Sucks for players who struggle with it.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
1 2 3 4 5 6