Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to turn off rotation?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I find it inconsiderate how they forgot a toggle this year? I don't need it, but there are many players who are now forced to not play. Yes, one day is not a big deal, but that group of people is now excluded when they just wanted to play with everyone else. A toggle isn't difficult, especially considering they had one before! Why isn't everyone allowed to simply enjoy this?
I find it inconsiderate how they forgot a toggle this year? I don't need it, but there are many players who are now forced to not play. Yes, one day is not a big deal, but that group of people is now excluded when they just wanted to play with everyone else. A toggle isn't difficult, especially considering they had one before! Why isn't everyone allowed to simply enjoy this?
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
yeah I was looking around for a toggle too :(
I play mainly on my phone and it’s starting to hurt my eyes the more I see them all flipped. They usually have a toggle for april fools so I don’t know why they didn’t include one this year
yeah I was looking around for a toggle too :(
I play mainly on my phone and it’s starting to hurt my eyes the more I see them all flipped. They usually have a toggle for april fools so I don’t know why they didn’t include one this year
bVzIUfv.png
If anybody has the Marva's Invisibility Cloak apparel from a few years ago, you could stick that on your coli dragon and grind that way for today.
If anybody has the Marva's Invisibility Cloak apparel from a few years ago, you could stick that on your coli dragon and grind that way for today.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.pngazumarill.gifwater_banner.png
I hope they'll remember to add a toggle next year.

I enjoyed the flips, but I wanted to nest dragons today, and the different positions make it difficult to identify some of the genes and colors for some reason, along with which were males and which were females. I had to keep checking their info to see what they were.
I hope they'll remember to add a toggle next year.

I enjoyed the flips, but I wanted to nest dragons today, and the different positions make it difficult to identify some of the genes and colors for some reason, along with which were males and which were females. I had to keep checking their info to see what they were.
[quote name="Axils" date="2021-04-01 08:26:07" ] There should be a toggle to turn it off, its kinda stupid you can't. Atm im seeing no problem with it personally but thats not fair to others who want to turn it off but are literally unable to [/quote] Agreed. I don't mind it, but I understand why someone would be seriously bothered by it.
Axils wrote on 2021-04-01 08:26:07:
There should be a toggle to turn it off, its kinda stupid you can't. Atm im seeing no problem with it personally but thats not fair to others who want to turn it off but are literally unable to
Agreed. I don't mind it, but I understand why someone would be seriously bothered by it.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Oh my Arcanist I'm so happy to know I'm not the only one ;-;

I thought I was just being oversensitive. I can't look at my lair, I went in there to feed everyone but I had to leave immediately. I'm just getting motion sickness. I can't even think about bonding with my fams! Everyone's avatars aren't that bad, but still make me uncomfortable.
Oh my Arcanist I'm so happy to know I'm not the only one ;-;

I thought I was just being oversensitive. I can't look at my lair, I went in there to feed everyone but I had to leave immediately. I'm just getting motion sickness. I can't even think about bonding with my fams! Everyone's avatars aren't that bad, but still make me uncomfortable.
grQU96J.png
@Starcloud it is totally not just you!
@Starcloud it is totally not just you!
isjE8eL.gifbotffbadges_puff_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78h.pnggaTqJ8t.pngtumblr_ogxikm56am1vfeckzo3_100.png
@jazzghost oh i can't imagine dealing with this on a phone +shudders+

The CSS fix is good for the lair, though!
@jazzghost oh i can't imagine dealing with this on a phone +shudders+

The CSS fix is good for the lair, though!
isjE8eL.gifbotffbadges_puff_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78h.pnggaTqJ8t.pngtumblr_ogxikm56am1vfeckzo3_100.png
@Norayna0ekoa Agreed 100%, especially during a festival.
@Norayna0ekoa Agreed 100%, especially during a festival.
If you're on a PC, it looks like you can use the info in this post to fix your coli dragons, at least. (Probably too much work to do the whole lair.)

Oh wait, nevermind, it didn't stick. :P
If you're on a PC, it looks like you can use the info in this post to fix your coli dragons, at least. (Probably too much work to do the whole lair.)

Oh wait, nevermind, it didn't stick. :P
MmSftql.png
1 2 3 4 5 6