Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to turn off rotation?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thank you, @Sedesla, that's exactly it.
Thank you, @Sedesla, that's exactly it.
isjE8eL.gifbotffbadges_puff_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78h.pnggaTqJ8t.pngtumblr_ogxikm56am1vfeckzo3_100.png
I thought I was the only one. It's giving me a headache, making me dizzy, and it's hard to process what I'm looking at. I hope they add a toggle.
I thought I was the only one. It's giving me a headache, making me dizzy, and it's hard to process what I'm looking at. I hope they add a toggle.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
I really wish there was a toggle - the change is agitating / it's making me nauseous to look at the dragons. ;;
I really wish there was a toggle - the change is agitating / it's making me nauseous to look at the dragons. ;;
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
yeah, it was fun at first, but now it's pretty disorienting.
yeah, it was fun at first, but now it's pretty disorienting.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Yeah, I do love the prank, but it does get in the way of things like dressing my dragons. I just bought a scene for a fandragon of mine, and rn I can’t exactly tell how he looks with it because he is flipped sideways. Last year had a toggle, so I expected one this year, too.

There also wasn’t an announcement, which is a bit strange, but that is probably due to all the big updates lately.
Yeah, I do love the prank, but it does get in the way of things like dressing my dragons. I just bought a scene for a fandragon of mine, and rn I can’t exactly tell how he looks with it because he is flipped sideways. Last year had a toggle, so I expected one this year, too.

There also wasn’t an announcement, which is a bit strange, but that is probably due to all the big updates lately.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
It's definitely not just you, @Namira, and @kuujo, I totally feel you.
It's definitely not just you, @Namira, and @kuujo, I totally feel you.
isjE8eL.gifbotffbadges_puff_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78h.pnggaTqJ8t.pngtumblr_ogxikm56am1vfeckzo3_100.png
I woke up with a headache and boy is this not helping.

I'd been thinking maybe I'd actually do some grinding today, but even though I actually do have three L25s all pointed in the same direction, a sentence I cannot believe I just typed with my own two hands, I just...no.
I woke up with a headache and boy is this not helping.

I'd been thinking maybe I'd actually do some grinding today, but even though I actually do have three L25s all pointed in the same direction, a sentence I cannot believe I just typed with my own two hands, I just...no.
Yeah, something like this should have a toggle.

I am a bit underwhelmed, but that could be because CS basically did this exact same prank (think theirs might all be upside down, and not just rotated all which way), so to have FR do that pretty much is a bit boring to me.

But, i looked at my lair once, and decided nope. My coli team doesn't really bother me, except poor Elua is standing on her head, facing the wrong direction...

However, look at how people react to flipped spirals, and now think about how having entire lairs be switched up... This should have had a toggle programmed with it, because I can easily see how this could make people get headaches etc.. I am deliberately not looking at avatars, because I can't process them.
Yeah, something like this should have a toggle.

I am a bit underwhelmed, but that could be because CS basically did this exact same prank (think theirs might all be upside down, and not just rotated all which way), so to have FR do that pretty much is a bit boring to me.

But, i looked at my lair once, and decided nope. My coli team doesn't really bother me, except poor Elua is standing on her head, facing the wrong direction...

However, look at how people react to flipped spirals, and now think about how having entire lairs be switched up... This should have had a toggle programmed with it, because I can easily see how this could make people get headaches etc.. I am deliberately not looking at avatars, because I can't process them.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Several years ago I played another browser game with images turned off to save traffic. I've never played FR like that and don't know if it's playable. But maybe turning images off through a browser's settings can help with today's prank.
Several years ago I played another browser game with images turned off to save traffic. I've never played FR like that and don't know if it's playable. But maybe turning images off through a browser's settings can help with today's prank.
It won't work while in the coli, but if you're just flipping through your dragons in your lair Scenic Mode flips them the right way around.

You can't edit anything with Scenic Mode though (which I don't understand why), so it's a pretty niche 'fix'...
It won't work while in the coli, but if you're just flipping through your dragons in your lair Scenic Mode flips them the right way around.

You can't edit anything with Scenic Mode though (which I don't understand why), so it's a pretty niche 'fix'...
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6