Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
woah this year is full of beautiful entries!
woah this year is full of beautiful entries!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
@TetraKataki
I get the feeling that is a reference to the cabbage guy from A:TLA
@TetraKataki
I get the feeling that is a reference to the cabbage guy from A:TLA
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Eskoniss - Your first entry is pretty good! Best of luck!

@TinyGryphon - Lovely idea! It compliments busy patterns/genes very well.
@Eskoniss - Your first entry is pretty good! Best of luck!

@TinyGryphon - Lovely idea! It compliments busy patterns/genes very well.
QYzhmAi.png
@Moonbriar | Your fae accent submission is so gorgeous!
@Moonbriar | Your fae accent submission is so gorgeous!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Hi everyone, hope you don't mind a ping! There's so many great submissions again this year, I just had to give little shoutouts to some! <3

@KeirAutomaton Travel Agent is such a cute and creative accent! I bet it would look perfect on a sky-blue dragon. <3 Your style is really clean and perfect for the skin and it looks super cute, good luck!

@igenious Veilkite is an awesome concept! The example dragon you chose makes the kite effect a little difficult to see, but I really like the idea!

@Lych Afternoon Breath is beautiful! I love the halo, and it looks very Wind-y with those colors especially!

@Khayria Eye of the Breeze is such a clever and cute accent! :)

@rndzvs Cartographer's Apprentice is looking great as ever! I love the motion in the compasses, and your style is very clean! <3 Just out of curiosity because I can't tell for sure, does the map correspond to the FR one?

@CozyBlanket Paper Planes (both versions) looks lovely, it's really creative and one of my favorites so far! I almost wish there was a version that was all in the dragon's colors, but the fade effect and the multicolor version are very nice and look great! <3 Great job editing the wings off of the Imp as well, this would make for a good lore inspiration skin/cent!

(Also just my two cents, but if you end up having to re-submit this lovely skin/cent, I feel like the uppermost paper plane on the front wing looks a little bit lonely. There's just a bit of extra empty space there, maybe the lower one could scoot back juuust a little to keep them company? It also looks great as it is though!)

@Kumatora I don't really use full-body skins on my dergs, but Breeze Glaze looks amazing! The style is lovely and it looks like a true piece of art. <3 I'm tempted to ask, have you considered making a transparent version where the blues would be replaced by the dragon's colors? I just think that would look very interesting!

@Eskoniss Feathered Breeze is a really good first time submission for sure! I like how cohesive it is, and that blue-green is lovely. :) Good luck!

@TetraKataki Song of the Wind is very clean and cute! I like how the notes actually come out of the dragon's mouth. :) Great little easter egg too!

@YECHEN Shifu in the wind is very beautiful! I like the colors and the sunlight! It looks like a painting. <3

@TinyGryphon Painting's a Breeze is super creative and really well-made! I love the transparency, especially since the skin covers up so much of the derg. :) The gened-up feathers and birds look awesome and very natural! Good luck, and be sure to try again with this one if you don't get picked this time!

@Moonbriar I had to google a bit to find the samara maple, but Samara Armour is super clever and looks awesome! I love the ribbons, and the idea of a tiny fae wearing those things. :) Your shading is lovely!
Hi everyone, hope you don't mind a ping! There's so many great submissions again this year, I just had to give little shoutouts to some! <3

@KeirAutomaton Travel Agent is such a cute and creative accent! I bet it would look perfect on a sky-blue dragon. <3 Your style is really clean and perfect for the skin and it looks super cute, good luck!

@igenious Veilkite is an awesome concept! The example dragon you chose makes the kite effect a little difficult to see, but I really like the idea!

@Lych Afternoon Breath is beautiful! I love the halo, and it looks very Wind-y with those colors especially!

@Khayria Eye of the Breeze is such a clever and cute accent! :)

@rndzvs Cartographer's Apprentice is looking great as ever! I love the motion in the compasses, and your style is very clean! <3 Just out of curiosity because I can't tell for sure, does the map correspond to the FR one?

@CozyBlanket Paper Planes (both versions) looks lovely, it's really creative and one of my favorites so far! I almost wish there was a version that was all in the dragon's colors, but the fade effect and the multicolor version are very nice and look great! <3 Great job editing the wings off of the Imp as well, this would make for a good lore inspiration skin/cent!

(Also just my two cents, but if you end up having to re-submit this lovely skin/cent, I feel like the uppermost paper plane on the front wing looks a little bit lonely. There's just a bit of extra empty space there, maybe the lower one could scoot back juuust a little to keep them company? It also looks great as it is though!)

@Kumatora I don't really use full-body skins on my dergs, but Breeze Glaze looks amazing! The style is lovely and it looks like a true piece of art. <3 I'm tempted to ask, have you considered making a transparent version where the blues would be replaced by the dragon's colors? I just think that would look very interesting!

@Eskoniss Feathered Breeze is a really good first time submission for sure! I like how cohesive it is, and that blue-green is lovely. :) Good luck!

@TetraKataki Song of the Wind is very clean and cute! I like how the notes actually come out of the dragon's mouth. :) Great little easter egg too!

@YECHEN Shifu in the wind is very beautiful! I like the colors and the sunlight! It looks like a painting. <3

@TinyGryphon Painting's a Breeze is super creative and really well-made! I love the transparency, especially since the skin covers up so much of the derg. :) The gened-up feathers and birds look awesome and very natural! Good luck, and be sure to try again with this one if you don't get picked this time!

@Moonbriar I had to google a bit to find the samara maple, but Samara Armour is super clever and looks awesome! I love the ribbons, and the idea of a tiny fae wearing those things. :) Your shading is lovely!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Denial thank you! <3
@Denial thank you! <3
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
Well, uh, I...did a thing? I have very little experience in anything but pixel art, so went for something kinda basic, but I think it's pretty at least. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OO5NvcV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1FBxlp7.png[/img]
Well, uh, I...did a thing? I have very little experience in anything but pixel art, so went for something kinda basic, but I think it's pretty at least.

OO5NvcV.png

1FBxlp7.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@Denial thanks! and yes, I used the old map as reference when drawing it :)
@Denial thanks! and yes, I used the old map as reference when drawing it :)
why hello there.
@YECHEN

If your entry doesn't get chosen and you decide to print, i'd love a ping :D
@YECHEN

If your entry doesn't get chosen and you decide to print, i'd love a ping :D
@mulberryscroll @denial thank you!! [emoji=skydancer star size=1]
@mulberryscroll @denial thank you!!
ePOliyb.png
NjaYK36.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png