Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@krondar I mean. I'm a little uncomfortable with it. But as long as it's very obviously different than mine like you said it would be I'm alright with it lol. As long as your drawing it yourself and such. Should be fine.
@krondar I mean. I'm a little uncomfortable with it. But as long as it's very obviously different than mine like you said it would be I'm alright with it lol. As long as your drawing it yourself and such. Should be fine.
@crowssing This is a mockup of my idea-- I've been working all month trying to turn my progen into a parrot. if you think it's too similar to yours, I'll just scrap it lmao, no worries. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Te2DrDk.png[/img]
@crowssing

This is a mockup of my idea-- I've been working all month trying to turn my progen into a parrot. if you think it's too similar to yours, I'll just scrap it lmao, no worries.

Te2DrDk.png
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
@krondar that should be fine!! Love the idea btw. I'm perfectly okay with that!
@krondar that should be fine!! Love the idea btw. I'm perfectly okay with that!
@crowssing thanks! yeah, I thought it'd be a little weird if i just did it without talking to you first, since yours happened to be so close to my initial idea. I still love yours a lot. the hair and horns are really bold and sort of mystical.
@crowssing thanks! yeah, I thought it'd be a little weird if i just did it without talking to you first, since yours happened to be so close to my initial idea. I still love yours a lot. the hair and horns are really bold and sort of mystical.
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
@Goldenflame23 thanks hehe
@Goldenflame23 thanks hehe
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
Everyone's submission is so cool! Can't wait for my flight's actual 1st fest
Everyone's submission is so cool! Can't wait for my flight's actual 1st fest
@Ceruleanfire @CountingChocobos | If your accents don't win (I sincerely hope they do, I was drooling over them this morning already), will you be taking pinglists for selling them?

If so, I would honestly love to be on them. Both of your accents are so gorgeous!
@Ceruleanfire @CountingChocobos | If your accents don't win (I sincerely hope they do, I was drooling over them this morning already), will you be taking pinglists for selling them?

If so, I would honestly love to be on them. Both of your accents are so gorgeous!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Thanatomorphose

I love your entry! The details and the vibes of that skin... oh my.
@Thanatomorphose

I love your entry! The details and the vibes of that skin... oh my.
corgisinger.pngBk78Myp.png
@gentlytohear Thank you :3
@gentlytohear Thank you :3
@Cozyblanket your paper airplane skin was awesome and I hope it gets through. :)
@Cozyblanket your paper airplane skin was awesome and I hope it gets through. :)
These forum links in my signature aren’t up to date and I’m too lazy to update them or post the art rn.

2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg
2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24