Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@ceiswyn I just got home but glad to hear it's been resolved :D thank you for letting me know!
@ceiswyn I just got home but glad to hear it's been resolved :D thank you for letting me know!
__________________19259.png 19260.png
@Silvercats2 That looks amazing!! You got this!!
@Silvercats2 That looks amazing!! You got this!!
sig.png
@Scoop Ahhh, you are too kind!! I appreciate it! Thank you~
@Scoop Ahhh, you are too kind!! I appreciate it! Thank you~
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@TenHai thank you so much! :D
@TenHai thank you so much! :D
Gh7Hkjd.png
@Minnowbutt your skin Tethered is so funny to me, I really hope it wins
@Minnowbutt your skin Tethered is so funny to me, I really hope it wins
66.png
@silverbrook
OMG I love this idea so much! The seeds are perfect for a wind theme too. Good luck!
@silverbrook
OMG I love this idea so much! The seeds are perfect for a wind theme too. Good luck!

5a5AkU7.png
@TenHai oh thank you! :>
@TenHai oh thank you! :>
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
@mistysteel thank you so much!!! loosely based off the red maple, Acer rubrum :)
@mistysteel thank you so much!!! loosely based off the red maple, Acer rubrum :)
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
@AnonymousCoati @ShinyYveltal12 Just a friendly FYI to both of you, the Mistral Jamboree 2021 Submissions thread is for submissions only. Comments regarding submissions should be posted in this thread :)
@AnonymousCoati @ShinyYveltal12 Just a friendly FYI to both of you, the Mistral Jamboree 2021 Submissions thread is for submissions only. Comments regarding submissions should be posted in this thread :)
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
So I might have made an oopsie. ^^;; I have this skin/accent thing that might be a skin, but was put into the accent portion of the PSD file. I can't seem to move it down either to become a skin, even though I can physically move it. I can move it, but it cuts out the shadows. It covers up to 50% of the dragon so it must be a skin? Can I still submit it as such, or do I need it to be in the skin section of the file for it to work properly? Here's a screenshot so you know what I mean. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/809946621080895540/825188574256562189/Mistjam_skin_2021_trouble.png[/img] I don't see a place to ask for help, so hope this is the place. TwT
So I might have made an oopsie. ^^;;

I have this skin/accent thing that might be a skin, but was put into the accent portion of the PSD file. I can't seem to move it down either to become a skin, even though I can physically move it. I can move it, but it cuts out the shadows. It covers up to 50% of the dragon so it must be a skin?

Can I still submit it as such, or do I need it to be in the skin section of the file for it to work properly?

Here's a screenshot so you know what I mean.

Mistjam_skin_2021_trouble.png

I don't see a place to ask for help, so hope this is the place. TwT
windvs1.png 67591808p.png
Plaguebrought
IC - OOC - Wolrd Status
Size_and_light_layer_test-_Plaguebrought.png plaguevs1.png wind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24