Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
@QuirkyJunimo Thank you :) I'm really happy people like it! ^^
@QuirkyJunimo Thank you :) I'm really happy people like it! ^^
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Denial Thank you!! Also I could toy around with it and see what that'd look like! That Does sound like it could be interesting. @Bezaleel Thank you![emoji=familiar heart size=1] @ventdunord Thank youu!! I think full body skins deserve a little more love honestly. They can be neat!!
@Denial Thank you!! Also I could toy around with it and see what that'd look like! That Does sound like it could be interesting.

@Bezaleel Thank you!

@ventdunord Thank youu!! I think full body skins deserve a little more love honestly. They can be neat!!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
It was my first time submitting a skin today and I never realized how much fun it was to draw skins???? Wow??? I need to do it more?????
It was my first time submitting a skin today and I never realized how much fun it was to draw skins???? Wow??? I need to do it more?????
zsksBAS.png
@GlitchedAway woah.
@GlitchedAway woah.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="QuirkyJunimo" date="2021-03-02 15:31:32" ] @/GlitchedAway woah. [/quote] @QuirkyJunimo w h a t?
QuirkyJunimo wrote on 2021-03-02 15:31:32:
@/GlitchedAway woah.
@QuirkyJunimo
w h a t?
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
A lot of really good ones already!

@violetwind: I have a boy who would look great with Vivid Vortex.

@FelixEgadrik: Spring Serpent is so lovely, the way you blended those pale greens and browns.

@TinyGryphon: You've submitted Painting's A Breeze in previous years, yes? Well I guess I'm going to have to gush over how clever it is again.

@Arkenrall: YES! <-- thank you for coming to my TED Talk on Gale Armor
A lot of really good ones already!

@violetwind: I have a boy who would look great with Vivid Vortex.

@FelixEgadrik: Spring Serpent is so lovely, the way you blended those pale greens and browns.

@TinyGryphon: You've submitted Painting's A Breeze in previous years, yes? Well I guess I'm going to have to gush over how clever it is again.

@Arkenrall: YES! <-- thank you for coming to my TED Talk on Gale Armor
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@SweetToothArt hey I saw your message in the skins forum, the lines for my skin are all dark red/brown and I haven't touched the original line art! Do you think it needs to be changed?

Its my first time making a skin so I want to make sure I do it right >_<
@SweetToothArt hey I saw your message in the skins forum, the lines for my skin are all dark red/brown and I haven't touched the original line art! Do you think it needs to be changed?

Its my first time making a skin so I want to make sure I do it right >_<
@ayipee The shadows for the original snapper base as well as the line art need to be included I believe, especially for the judging size
@ayipee The shadows for the original snapper base as well as the line art need to be included I believe, especially for the judging size
7NebxtL.jpg
@sweettoothart I see what you're saying, thank you!
@sweettoothart I see what you're saying, thank you!
@Raboniel
I always resubmit my last year's skins again, ye! Just in case I get lucky this time xD

Thank you kindly for the compliment! ;u;
@Raboniel
I always resubmit my last year's skins again, ye! Just in case I get lucky this time xD

Thank you kindly for the compliment! ;u;
nXzCm1w.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24