Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me your FR regrets. Let it all out.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Like a lot of people I made the Mistake of being being too lazy to get duplicates of certain fest items.....halos...come back.. But my biggest regrets right now are the fact I've spent time and treasure geneing dragons that I no longer want + in september I impulse adopted waaaaay too many dragons and I need my space back..but I have a hard time choosing who has to go So I've just been sitting here staring at my mess of a lair like [img]https://en.meming.world/images/en/thumb/7/7f/Polish_Jerry.jpg/300px-Polish_Jerry.jpg[/img]
Like a lot of people I made the Mistake of being being too lazy to get duplicates of certain fest items.....halos...come back..

But my biggest regrets right now are the fact I've spent time and treasure geneing dragons that I no longer want + in september I impulse adopted waaaaay too many dragons and I need my space back..but I have a hard time choosing who has to go

So I've just been sitting here staring at my mess of a lair like

300px-Polish_Jerry.jpg

.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
Missing the halos, mostly; considering they're now part of my flight reps. Actually, going on hiatus at all. Not my best move.
Missing the halos, mostly; considering they're now part of my flight reps. Actually, going on hiatus at all. Not my best move.
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

i sold all of my pre-2019 fest items and have absolutely nothing to show for the era where i was extremely active, as i've missed most of the festivals since and only have a spare few items from older fest years :(
i sold all of my pre-2019 fest items and have absolutely nothing to show for the era where i was extremely active, as i've missed most of the festivals since and only have a spare few items from older fest years :(
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I exalted my progens' firstborn without naming her :C
I exalted my progens' firstborn without naming her :C
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
got scammed out of an orca/orca/platinum g1 on my second week for FR.
got scammed out of an orca/orca/platinum g1 on my second week for FR.
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
  • I regret exalting my first nest,lorewise it would've been great to keep them and they all had WONDERFUL colors and it pains me that they're all gone
  • I wish i had been active the first year i had my account,it was the year of the halos and i regret it ALOT i came back to the ice halo and just barely snagged it and just didn't snag the others
  • Exalting dragons without naming them..it's just painful
  • I regret exalting my first nest,lorewise it would've been great to keep them and they all had WONDERFUL colors and it pains me that they're all gone
  • I wish i had been active the first year i had my account,it was the year of the halos and i regret it ALOT i came back to the ice halo and just barely snagged it and just didn't snag the others
  • Exalting dragons without naming them..it's just painful
Not joining sooner so I missed the akirbeak. I did grind for all elemental sprites though.
Not joining sooner so I missed the akirbeak. I did grind for all elemental sprites though.
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
breeding some of my now favorite dragons and exalting the unnamed children
breeding some of my now favorite dragons and exalting the unnamed children
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
Not investing in the Kickstarter when I had the chance. :/
Not investing in the Kickstarter when I had the chance. :/
BuDq0ZK.gif
I wished I picked either ice or light. Don’t get me wrong, shadow is awesome, but we almost never get dom. Now as much as I really want to, I don’t want to switch out of shadow purely because I’m so attached to it.
I wished I picked either ice or light. Don’t get me wrong, shadow is awesome, but we almost never get dom. Now as much as I really want to, I don’t want to switch out of shadow purely because I’m so attached to it.
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9