Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me your FR regrets. Let it all out.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The only thing I really regret is exalting some dragons that were gifted to me early on, because I'd run out of lair space. I don't exalt bought or gifted dragons any more, and if I could get all the ones I did exalt back again, I would.

Otherwise, I don't feel as if I did anything too cringeworthy. I had @ArgenteaMoon to say "Make sure you don't [newbie mistake of choice]."
The only thing I really regret is exalting some dragons that were gifted to me early on, because I'd run out of lair space. I don't exalt bought or gifted dragons any more, and if I could get all the ones I did exalt back again, I would.

Otherwise, I don't feel as if I did anything too cringeworthy. I had @ArgenteaMoon to say "Make sure you don't [newbie mistake of choice]."
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Not buying Sprites back in 2014, they were so cheap back then comared to now.

I also wish I had chosen the Ice Flight from the start, I love Arcane aesthetically, but pink eyes don't look that great on my progens. And speaking about progens, my custom one has Lavender/Ice/Forest colors. I do realize I couldn't and still can't do anything about tert but man, this one hurts so much.
Not buying Sprites back in 2014, they were so cheap back then comared to now.

I also wish I had chosen the Ice Flight from the start, I love Arcane aesthetically, but pink eyes don't look that great on my progens. And speaking about progens, my custom one has Lavender/Ice/Forest colors. I do realize I couldn't and still can't do anything about tert but man, this one hurts so much.
exalting one of my progens first hatchlings, he was ugly and i still dont like him but i feel awful for letting him go.

taking so many breaks and disappearing for years at a time.

not holding up promises, i disappeared after talking to a bunch of people about potential purchases. probably really annoyedthem, i still feel bad ab it

impulse buying dragons i didnt have room for

i think im just too sentimental in general :/
exalting one of my progens first hatchlings, he was ugly and i still dont like him but i feel awful for letting him go.

taking so many breaks and disappearing for years at a time.

not holding up promises, i disappeared after talking to a bunch of people about potential purchases. probably really annoyedthem, i still feel bad ab it

impulse buying dragons i didnt have room for

i think im just too sentimental in general :/
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
@peacefulpyro
Oh boy I relate to this one!! I posted in so many dragon giveaway threads that I even forgot how many I posted in. The next day I had waaaay more dragons than I realized and almost ran out of space. I eventually mixed up which dragons the owners were okay with exalting. I actually exalted one and the owner PMd me asking why I exalted (clearly a tad angry). I just explained what happened, restored the dragon, and gave it back to them. Honestly, if you’ve had them for that long, I wouldn’t stress about it! Even if it’s polite to not nab dragons from people just to exalt them when they’ve asked you not to, it’s not their dragon anymore. Those are your dragons, and no one can make you keep them. In fact, it’s in the FR rules that a user can’t forbid you from exalting a dragon they give you. If it’s breaking etiquette you’re worried about, I take it the owners who gave you their dergs have long forgotten by now. If they come at you with an interrogation (like they did to me) just explain the misunderstanding, offer to give it back, and I’m sure you’ll be fine! Or you can post them up for grabs on the forums, or even sell them on the AH for fodder price. Might someone exalt them? Sure, but it won’t be your problem anymore XD
Don’t let anyone tell you what to do with your dergs! (Although I’m not saying to swing to the other side of the pendulum and swipe dragons from “non-exalt” giveaways just to exalt them instantly)
@peacefulpyro
Oh boy I relate to this one!! I posted in so many dragon giveaway threads that I even forgot how many I posted in. The next day I had waaaay more dragons than I realized and almost ran out of space. I eventually mixed up which dragons the owners were okay with exalting. I actually exalted one and the owner PMd me asking why I exalted (clearly a tad angry). I just explained what happened, restored the dragon, and gave it back to them. Honestly, if you’ve had them for that long, I wouldn’t stress about it! Even if it’s polite to not nab dragons from people just to exalt them when they’ve asked you not to, it’s not their dragon anymore. Those are your dragons, and no one can make you keep them. In fact, it’s in the FR rules that a user can’t forbid you from exalting a dragon they give you. If it’s breaking etiquette you’re worried about, I take it the owners who gave you their dergs have long forgotten by now. If they come at you with an interrogation (like they did to me) just explain the misunderstanding, offer to give it back, and I’m sure you’ll be fine! Or you can post them up for grabs on the forums, or even sell them on the AH for fodder price. Might someone exalt them? Sure, but it won’t be your problem anymore XD
Don’t let anyone tell you what to do with your dergs! (Although I’m not saying to swing to the other side of the pendulum and swipe dragons from “non-exalt” giveaways just to exalt them instantly)
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
i got sO MANY EGGS AS A NEWBIE AND HATCHED LITERALLY ALL OF THEM
i got sO MANY EGGS AS A NEWBIE AND HATCHED LITERALLY ALL OF THEM

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I decided to start my hiatus the week that the Luminous Halos came out and only bought one.

When I started the game I thought choosing Fire flight would give me some sort of advantage because ‘dragons breathe fire’.
I decided to start my hiatus the week that the Luminous Halos came out and only bought one.

When I started the game I thought choosing Fire flight would give me some sort of advantage because ‘dragons breathe fire’.
@PeacefulPyro Don't feel like you have to keep on to them! You've had them quite some time now, it's understandable tastes might change. I think those asks in giveaways are mostly "please don't get it just to get some exalt money", so the actual newbies who are interested can get the dragons :)

If you feel bad with exalting, you can sell them for cheap and someone will buy it for their fodder instead.
@PeacefulPyro Don't feel like you have to keep on to them! You've had them quite some time now, it's understandable tastes might change. I think those asks in giveaways are mostly "please don't get it just to get some exalt money", so the actual newbies who are interested can get the dragons :)

If you feel bad with exalting, you can sell them for cheap and someone will buy it for their fodder instead.
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
Only getting half of the sprites when they first released. Thanks, past me.
Only getting half of the sprites when they first released. Thanks, past me.
XgckGUq.png
When the wolf capes were released, I traded my fire sprite for a white wolf cape.

Why.
When the wolf capes were released, I traded my fire sprite for a white wolf cape.

Why.
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
I melted an Adjucator Overcoat and Waistwrap without knowing what they were worth. I'm incredibly angry with myself that I cheated myself out of 500+ gems. [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
I melted an Adjucator Overcoat and Waistwrap without knowing what they were worth. I'm incredibly angry with myself that I cheated myself out of 500+ gems.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9