Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Would you rather..... (FR Edition)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[center][b]Here’s a “would you rather” game! It’s quite simple, the game will be started by asking a would you rather question, and the next person will answer, and then give another question! Flight Rising questions only! [/center][/b] [quote=Example] [b]Person A:[/b] Would you rather have a beautiful dragon but it has an ugly accent permanently on it, or an ugly dragon with a permanent beautiful accent? [b]Person B:[/b] An ugly dragon with a beautiful accent for sure! Would you rather own a fae, or a bogsneak?[/quote] And so on! ————————————————————— I’ll start: Would you rather have 1 million treasure (which you must spend as treasure), or 1k gems? (which you must spend as gems)
Here’s a “would you rather” game!

It’s quite simple, the game will be started by asking a would you rather question, and the next person will answer, and then give another question! Flight Rising questions only!

Example wrote:
Person A:

Would you rather have a beautiful dragon but it has an ugly accent permanently on it, or an ugly dragon with a permanent beautiful accent?

Person B:

An ugly dragon with a beautiful accent for sure!

Would you rather own a fae, or a bogsneak?

And so on!

—————————————————————

I’ll start:

Would you rather have 1 million treasure (which you must spend as treasure), or 1k gems? (which you must spend as gems)
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
I think I will take the 1 million treasure! ^-^

Would you rather have a lair with how many gaoler dragons you want, or only your two progens?
I think I will take the 1 million treasure! ^-^

Would you rather have a lair with how many gaoler dragons you want, or only your two progens?
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@fouguri
My progens. As much as I like gaolers, I can’t dress them and I love my progens too much.

Would you rather have an xxx gen1, or a lvl 25, gem-gened, xyz gen1?
@fouguri
My progens. As much as I like gaolers, I can’t dress them and I love my progens too much.

Would you rather have an xxx gen1, or a lvl 25, gem-gened, xyz gen1?
l9szmFh.jpg
@SandBoa

I would rather have lvl 25, gem-gened, xyz gen1 because I love grinding the coli and i would be really cool to have a level 25!

Would you rather never be able to breed any of your dragons again, or all you dragon automatically breed with another random dragon in your lair when their cooldown is done?
@SandBoa

I would rather have lvl 25, gem-gened, xyz gen1 because I love grinding the coli and i would be really cool to have a level 25!

Would you rather never be able to breed any of your dragons again, or all you dragon automatically breed with another random dragon in your lair when their cooldown is done?
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
Imma try this bc it seems fun xD

@Aquadrops

Definitely no more breeding! I’ll run out of lair space so quickly if my dragons just constantly bred oof

Would you rather never be able to use the nesting grounds anymore, or never be able to gather items anymore?
Imma try this bc it seems fun xD

@Aquadrops

Definitely no more breeding! I’ll run out of lair space so quickly if my dragons just constantly bred oof

Would you rather never be able to use the nesting grounds anymore, or never be able to gather items anymore?

@ShadeytheDragon

Definitely never be able to gather, I can always buy gathered stuff
Would you rather never be able to play fairgrounds or never be able to play coliseum?
@ShadeytheDragon

Definitely never be able to gather, I can always buy gathered stuff
Would you rather never be able to play fairgrounds or never be able to play coliseum?
  • Maji/Stormaji
  • Any pronouns
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngk2VzuFv.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png......
...rsPhnFf.png
Wishlist
....=-=
..Dragons
....for sale

........MUVilen.gif
@Stormaji
Fairgrounds. The only game i play there is glimmer/gloom and i spend more time grinding coli

would you rather have a fully gened gen 1 guardian or a triple basic gen 1 wildclaw?
@Stormaji
Fairgrounds. The only game i play there is glimmer/gloom and i spend more time grinding coli

would you rather have a fully gened gen 1 guardian or a triple basic gen 1 wildclaw?
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
@KNK
Fully gened gen 1 guardian, so sorry my wildclaw babies

Would you rather..
Open a legendary chest or get a BEAUTIFUL dragon, that is a direct descendant of either ignis or Naomi?

(Sorry, not that good options
@KNK
Fully gened gen 1 guardian, so sorry my wildclaw babies

Would you rather..
Open a legendary chest or get a BEAUTIFUL dragon, that is a direct descendant of either ignis or Naomi?

(Sorry, not that good options
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
booooooop [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1]
booooooop

@KarmaIsNeutral

A descendant of either! I always thought they were mysterious.

Would you rather...

Have nests that always carry 5 eggs, although the hatchlings always have common eyes? Or have nests that only carry 1 egg, although the hatchling always hatches with primal eyes?
@KarmaIsNeutral

A descendant of either! I always thought they were mysterious.

Would you rather...

Have nests that always carry 5 eggs, although the hatchlings always have common eyes? Or have nests that only carry 1 egg, although the hatchling always hatches with primal eyes?
0oo4mUI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27