Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me your FR regrets. Let it all out.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I missed getting a light sprite. The site was unusable for me during June 2013 but I could have bought one right after the fest!

Similarly, I hoard sold my twice-dyed cowl because I thought it was ugly. They're now selling for a minimum of 2000 gems...

Also RIP to all the old dragons I exalted or gave away to now inactive lairs. There's one dragon I really regret giving away when I was purging my lair, and that's because the user has been inactive for a long time. I'd definitely be happier about my decision if someone else was still enjoying her.
I missed getting a light sprite. The site was unusable for me during June 2013 but I could have bought one right after the fest!

Similarly, I hoard sold my twice-dyed cowl because I thought it was ugly. They're now selling for a minimum of 2000 gems...

Also RIP to all the old dragons I exalted or gave away to now inactive lairs. There's one dragon I really regret giving away when I was purging my lair, and that's because the user has been inactive for a long time. I'd definitely be happier about my decision if someone else was still enjoying her.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Not buying a bunch of Luminous Halos :)

Also would have preferred to not breed Amirahi but that's not a huge deal, I'll just say that her hatchlings aren't canon to her lore.
Not buying a bunch of Luminous Halos :)

Also would have preferred to not breed Amirahi but that's not a huge deal, I'll just say that her hatchlings aren't canon to her lore.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
i once accidentally melted a princess petal gecko
I exhaulted some of my progen's offspring unnamed
i once accidentally melted a princess petal gecko
I exhaulted some of my progen's offspring unnamed
66.png
First of all, I want to say that I love the FR artists and all that you do for the site. You're the best!

Now... I (personally!) thought the light halos looked a bit silly, anime-esque, and very much not for me when they came out. I'd take them as an April Fools item.

Oooh, looking at the prices now. And the Voltaic halos! They're pretty and layer nicely with the others. Ah regret.
First of all, I want to say that I love the FR artists and all that you do for the site. You're the best!

Now... I (personally!) thought the light halos looked a bit silly, anime-esque, and very much not for me when they came out. I'd take them as an April Fools item.

Oooh, looking at the prices now. And the Voltaic halos! They're pretty and layer nicely with the others. Ah regret.
4UUQPPZ.gif
didn't get a light sprite when I joined back in june 2013. or ANY sprites for that matter all the way until water.

yeah.
didn't get a light sprite when I joined back in june 2013. or ANY sprites for that matter all the way until water.

yeah.
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
I only grinded NotN for two days. big regretti
I only grinded NotN for two days. big regretti
leaving a typo in one of my progen's kid's names, then selling them for fodder price. i made it work out in lore but every time i see it i still get Annoyed
leaving a typo in one of my progen's kid's names, then selling them for fodder price. i made it work out in lore but every time i see it i still get Annoyed
reading the Eldritch thread five minutes ago

it just made me angry idk why. brain is just being dumb I guess.
reading the Eldritch thread five minutes ago

it just made me angry idk why. brain is just being dumb I guess.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
I've been lucky. I avoided a lot of easy mistakes, but I deeply, deeply regret I went so long selling all my hatchlings unnamed. So many of them were exalted nameless, and so many of them were given someone else's exalting handle like Soup or "aeq" and that's on their parents' bio forever.
I've been lucky. I avoided a lot of easy mistakes, but I deeply, deeply regret I went so long selling all my hatchlings unnamed. So many of them were exalted nameless, and so many of them were given someone else's exalting handle like Soup or "aeq" and that's on their parents' bio forever.
That's terrible that happened, but that's also not how that works. You can definitely be part of a certain group and still discriminate against that group.

That being said, the only thing I particularly regret is not going hard for retired familiars before open reg. I still worry I won't ever be able to get the last three I need.
That's terrible that happened, but that's also not how that works. You can definitely be part of a certain group and still discriminate against that group.

That being said, the only thing I particularly regret is not going hard for retired familiars before open reg. I still worry I won't ever be able to get the last three I need.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9