Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---6 new accents.
@Rubellite

Sorry I totally read that wrong. I have no idea the fish used to be drawn differently O_O when i got my copy, back when I wasn't helping out, it already looks like this. I did check out that pixiv id, and couldn't see any similarities in general art style ^^;;; I also do not understand why I was suddenly recommended a pixiv user but thank you, their art pieces are gorgeous.

Also regarding changelog, I believe you can search through the skins and accent problems thread for any changes requested by Spassow for her skins and accents.

Apologies if I sound defensive, and I don't mean to offend, but if any of you got a problem with her skins and accent and think that there is a art theft issue, please take it to the Flight Rising Moderators. Please gather your own evidence and take it to the Flight Rising Moderators, Thank you!
@Rubellite

Sorry I totally read that wrong. I have no idea the fish used to be drawn differently O_O when i got my copy, back when I wasn't helping out, it already looks like this. I did check out that pixiv id, and couldn't see any similarities in general art style ^^;;; I also do not understand why I was suddenly recommended a pixiv user but thank you, their art pieces are gorgeous.

Also regarding changelog, I believe you can search through the skins and accent problems thread for any changes requested by Spassow for her skins and accents.

Apologies if I sound defensive, and I don't mean to offend, but if any of you got a problem with her skins and accent and think that there is a art theft issue, please take it to the Flight Rising Moderators. Please gather your own evidence and take it to the Flight Rising Moderators, Thank you!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Rubellite I've submitted my orders with moderator and solved years ago, you can ask moderator if you have any problem! Thank you:3
@Rubellite I've submitted my orders with moderator and solved years ago, you can ask moderator if you have any problem! Thank you:3
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Eiyora @Spassow
Edit: Forgot I could remove myself, sorry for the ping!
@Eiyora @Spassow
Edit: Forgot I could remove myself, sorry for the ping!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Hello everyone! It appears that there's some confusion happening in the thread.

Flight Rising does not allow direct copy and pasting of another artist's work and we do not allow tracing. When we receive reports about art theft, the art is carefully reviewed by our Skin & Accent team. If we determine there's a violation, the skin or accent will be removed.

Skins that use similar design elements, such as butterfly or flower motifs, similar gradients or fades, or similarly placed jewelry are only a violation if the art was directly copy/pasted or obviously directly traced from another piece of art not owned by the user. There is no rule against a skin design being inspired by other artwork. Sharing similar themes, color palettes, or motifs is not a violation of site rules.

That being said, we do have rules prohibiting call-outs. If you believe a rule is being broken, please report it to our Support team through Contact Us and do not engage.

Hello everyone! It appears that there's some confusion happening in the thread.

Flight Rising does not allow direct copy and pasting of another artist's work and we do not allow tracing. When we receive reports about art theft, the art is carefully reviewed by our Skin & Accent team. If we determine there's a violation, the skin or accent will be removed.

Skins that use similar design elements, such as butterfly or flower motifs, similar gradients or fades, or similarly placed jewelry are only a violation if the art was directly copy/pasted or obviously directly traced from another piece of art not owned by the user. There is no rule against a skin design being inspired by other artwork. Sharing similar themes, color palettes, or motifs is not a violation of site rules.

That being said, we do have rules prohibiting call-outs. If you believe a rule is being broken, please report it to our Support team through Contact Us and do not engage.

@Spassow, @Eiyora, @Rubellite, and @butcherbaby, please see my reply clarifying our rules and some concerns we've observed in this thread. Thank you!
@Spassow, @Eiyora, @Rubellite, and @butcherbaby, please see my reply clarifying our rules and some concerns we've observed in this thread. Thank you!
Thank you @ Aequorin.
I'll connect to FR team if there is any copyright issues.
Thank you @ Aequorin.
I'll connect to FR team if there is any copyright issues.
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@Eiyora @Spassow

Hello! Is there any plans on making a recolour of Accent: SS-Diaemus? :)
Aqua, turquoise, or silver shades or any at all?
I know sometimes you'll make different colours for accents!

Thanks in advance!
@Eiyora @Spassow

Hello! Is there any plans on making a recolour of Accent: SS-Diaemus? :)
Aqua, turquoise, or silver shades or any at all?
I know sometimes you'll make different colours for accents!

Thanks in advance!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Eiyora If there's an extra copy of [item= accent: ss-Diphylla] could I grab it? Thanks!
@Eiyora
If there's an extra copy of Accent: SS-Diphylla could I grab it?
Thanks!
@Mudy

Sorry :< Not any time soon, thank you so much for your interest!

@Lych

Just checked >< no extra copies, sorry!
@Mudy

Sorry :< Not any time soon, thank you so much for your interest!

@Lych

Just checked >< no extra copies, sorry!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
any hope for another ss kumiho pink copy?? :0
any hope for another ss kumiho pink copy?? :0
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png