Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---6 new accents.
1 2 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 1039 1040
@PyriteTurquoise

Noted!

@SnowFrost620

Sorry :< I don't have any extra copies of SS-heavenly piano!
@PyriteTurquoise

Noted!

@SnowFrost620

Sorry :< I don't have any extra copies of SS-heavenly piano!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Eiyora
These accents are GORGEOUS! Any extra copies of SS-Deneb?
@Eiyora
These accents are GORGEOUS! Any extra copies of SS-Deneb?
Hey @Eiyora! I'm interested in this skin but I'm unsure if it's a custom or not. I just can't seem to find any info on it? [item=Skin: Silent ODF]
Hey @Eiyora!
I'm interested in this skin but I'm unsure if it's a custom or not. I just can't seem to find any info on it?

Skin: Silent ODF
Does Spassow have a change log for modifications made to skins/accents after they were sold? Would be nice to see a heads-up posted in the accent shop for transparency's sake. :)

Like, I was looking at my hoard and noticed this old goldfish one, for instance:
Does Spassow have a change log for modifications made to skins/accents after they were sold? Would be nice to see a heads-up posted in the accent shop for transparency's sake. :)

Like, I was looking at my hoard and noticed this old goldfish one, for instance:
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@spassow @eiyora I just learned about the art theft issues, please permanently remove me from the pinglist and from any pending skin slots I may have
@spassow @eiyora I just learned about the art theft issues, please permanently remove me from the pinglist and from any pending skin slots I may have
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
What is this about art theft?
What is this about art theft?

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Apologies for the late replies, IRL just kinda took over, that and the art theft thing.

@Kirority

PA sent!

@Sessmachine

I believe that is a custom but the catalogues been removed so I can't be entirely sure, what i can be sure is i dont have any extra copies of that >< sorry!

@Rubellite

I know that one <3 unfortunately that is retired and no longer in printing, also i dont have any extra copies of that too TwT sorry!

@butcherbaby

I am sorry I haven't been up to date, I only know what is happening from Spassow, would you kindly fill me in on the art theft issue and if convenient, where you heard from?
Apologies for the late replies, IRL just kinda took over, that and the art theft thing.

@Kirority

PA sent!

@Sessmachine

I believe that is a custom but the catalogues been removed so I can't be entirely sure, what i can be sure is i dont have any extra copies of that >< sorry!

@Rubellite

I know that one <3 unfortunately that is retired and no longer in printing, also i dont have any extra copies of that too TwT sorry!

@butcherbaby

I am sorry I haven't been up to date, I only know what is happening from Spassow, would you kindly fill me in on the art theft issue and if convenient, where you heard from?
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@eiyora oh my apologies! I meant the gold version! That’s my bad XD
@eiyora oh my apologies! I meant the gold version! That’s my bad XD
@Eiyora if you don’t have any extra copies of SS-Deneb Gold, then I’ll take the normal version!
@Eiyora if you don’t have any extra copies of SS-Deneb Gold, then I’ll take the normal version!
@Eiyora

That's cool yo, I already have the accent. Did you know that the fish used to be drawn and colored differently? If you like this accent and general art style a lot, you should totally check out pixiv id=74184, it's a pretty gorgeous (and popular!) art piece! :)

@Spassow inspiring innit?
@Eiyora

That's cool yo, I already have the accent. Did you know that the fish used to be drawn and colored differently? If you like this accent and general art style a lot, you should totally check out pixiv id=74184, it's a pretty gorgeous (and popular!) art piece! :)

@Spassow inspiring innit?
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
1 2 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 1039 1040