Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lych's Catalog (NEW 9/13 SDF)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][emoji=sun size=1] [size=6]Lych's Catalog[/size] [emoji=sun size=1][/center] [right](It's a basically a shop)[/right] -------- [s]I don't have enough free time to run a proper shop so I'll be releasing accents for limited periods of time in their own threads then shelving them here[/s] [b]I am morphing this into a shop now anyway~[/b] Along with doing customs which are [b]not open yet[/b] -------- [center][emoji=sun size=1][size=5]Rules/Notes[/size][/center] [LIST] [*]My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000 [*]I mostly do preorders, so please pay after I ping you! If you don't pay before I receive the accent, I'll set up a Private Auction so you do have extra time. After the auction expires, the accent goes on to the Auction House. [*]I don't have a set accent theme, but I lean into 'cute/food' and jewelry themes a lot [*]I have no resell policy, once the accent is yours do with it what you will [*]If I don't respond to you in a timely manner, feel free to ping me again [*]Previews are always available, please ask! [/LIST]
Lych's Catalog
(It's a basically a shop)

I don't have enough free time to run a proper shop so I'll be releasing accents for limited periods of time in their own threads then shelving them here

I am morphing this into a shop now anyway~

Along with doing customs which are not open yet
Rules/Notes
  • My gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000
  • I mostly do preorders, so please pay after I ping you! If you don't pay before I receive the accent, I'll set up a Private Auction so you do have extra time. After the auction expires, the accent goes on to the Auction House.
  • I don't have a set accent theme, but I lean into 'cute/food' and jewelry themes a lot
  • I have no resell policy, once the accent is yours do with it what you will
  • If I don't respond to you in a timely manner, feel free to ping me again
  • Previews are always available, please ask!
[center][emoji=sun size=1][size=5]Shelf[/size][/center] [b]Current print[/b] [b]Shelved[/b] Shelved means >They may have reruns >they are in stock [columns][item=accent: Lemonade demon] [b]500g[/b] --- 10 copies[nextcol][item=accent: moonlit blues] [b]600g[/b] --- 20 copies[nextcol][item= accent: fairy silver] [b]600g[/b] --- 20 copies[/columns] [b]Retired[/b] Not coming back unless for high bribes [columns][item=Accent: Sushi stickers] [b]550g[/b] --- 10 copies[nextcol][item=accent: strawberry sweetheart] [b]550g[/b] --- 20 copies[/columns]
Shelf
Current print

Shelved
Shelved means
>They may have reruns
>they are in stock
Accent: Lemonade Demon
500g
---
10 copies
Accent: moonlit blues
600g
---
20 copies
Accent: Fairy Silver
600g
---
20 copies

Retired
Not coming back unless for high bribes
Accent: Sushi Stickers
550g
---
10 copies
Accent: Strawberry Sweetheart
550g
---
20 copies

[center][emoji=sun size=1][size=5]Customs[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Customs will be closed until I add a few more accents into the catalog[/b][/size][/center] Everything here is subject to change but here are the barebones~ [center][emoji=sun size=1]Customs[/center] >As of now I only take FR currency/items! >Each custom will have a base price of ?kg + blueprints/complexity price >I will send lots of wips, please make as many edits as you wish along the way >I take the custom payment upfront, and blueprint payment right at the end >Full refunds are available until I submit the accent :> I am [b]most comfortable[/b] with: Foodstuffs, jewelry, apparel, smoke/clouds [i]with everything else I just haven't drawn it enough to put it into the comfy category[/i] [center][emoji=sun size=1]Custom Recolors[/center] >Will only change color scheme of accent/skin >Blueprint cost + 750g per copy (Ex. 1 copy accent recolor = 1750g) --------- Custom Recolor Slot 1. Closed Custom Slot 1. Closed
Customs
Customs will be closed until I add a few more accents into the catalog

Everything here is subject to change but here are the barebones~
Customs
>As of now I only take FR currency/items!
>Each custom will have a base price of ?kg + blueprints/complexity price
>I will send lots of wips, please make as many edits as you wish along the way
>I take the custom payment upfront, and blueprint payment right at the end
>Full refunds are available until I submit the accent :>

I am most comfortable with: Foodstuffs, jewelry, apparel, smoke/clouds
with everything else I just haven't drawn it enough to put it into the comfy category
Custom Recolors
>Will only change color scheme of accent/skin
>Blueprint cost + 750g per copy (Ex. 1 copy accent recolor = 1750g)

Custom Recolor Slot
1. Closed

Custom Slot
1. Closed
[center][emoji=sun size=1][size=5]WIPs and current sale[/center] [center][b][size=6]Current Sale[/size][/b][/center] -coming soon- [img]https://imgur.com/vg8c3E5.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/v5gnAV8.png[/img](once I figure out how to resize less pixelated skins) [center][b][size=5]WIPS[/size][/b][/center] [i]something for abbies - 15%[/i] shhh [img]https://i.imgur.com/imEmUdh.png[/img] [i]something for coatl m - 15% [/i] [img]https://imgur.com/QZYaStX.png[/img]
WIPs and current sale
Current Sale
-coming soon-
vg8c3E5.png
v5gnAV8.png(once I figure out how to resize less pixelated skins)
WIPS

something for abbies - 15% shhh
imEmUdh.png
something for coatl m - 15%
QZYaStX.png

[center][emoji=sun size=1][size=5]Pinglists[/size][/center] General: N3WV01D [center][emoji=sun size=1][size=5]Showcase[/size][/center] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74654831][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746549/74654831_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Here is my very sweet snap showing off Strawberry Sweetheart[/i][/center] Please show me your dragons with my accent/skincents! I love to see them!
Pinglists

General: N3WV01D
Showcase
74654831_350.png
Here is my very sweet snap showing off Strawberry Sweetheart

Please show me your dragons with my accent/skincents! I love to see them!
May I be added to your general pinglist? :D
May I be added to your general pinglist? :D
Lichtdrache.gif
@N3WV01D

Added :>
@N3WV01D

Added :>
I am officially making this my shop now that I've gotten used to preorders! [b]Please let me know if the spreadsheet doesn't work, it is a new feature I'm trying to make things easier.[/b] This is a preorder! Each copy is 550g - I'm only accepting one treasure slot per run at a ratio of 1:1050 preorder closes Aug 15. I will ping a run for payment when slots have been filled. Please send payment through a 1-way CR or pm and please note that the payment is for the accent. I'll submit the accent once I get enough payments then accents will be sent via PM to those that have paid, or a PA if unpaid prior to submission. [i](I can hold for a week- then I will put it on the AH)[/i] [b]Previews are available! Just ask[/b] :> [i][b]Devil Pop Series - Coatl Males[/b][/i] - [size=5] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FK9w8FX.png[/img] And one limited recolor, which has one run with 1kg per slot being sold in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3041007]this thread[/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Coatl M, Accent, bones/skeleton, dark, demons, halloween, jewelry/silks, wings, smoke[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Fadeela @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @penantiomers @straekitty @Kardi @Serpede @Apellosine @durandal @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @Symmetry @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @InfinityLlama @Velociraptor42 @Steel @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Verosa @Masumi @VPunica @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @FairyArmadillo @Reborn @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Cheeseburger @mummy @Astraya @thefrogg @yumejia @Sharkbutt @Bluetadamore @synnful @Veevi @shimmeringxolo @Malatise @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Kushiel @Safaris @Noxeryrs @Narif @Angeleina @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Chocollama @karilara @kazay @hiddenmica @Whimzica @WildFlora @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Galaxtic @rynxenvy @RuinousOmen @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @sneer @RocketGrunt @maralice13 @Essynkardi @Juushika @Kalistys @Bunnykins @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Synzia @Mookzilla @Naakka @Athexreh @Harribel @moosesushi @Rayzor @RayFisch @Chants @Traidy @CosmicBones @Astale @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @christina @Peisinoe @Rinibun @Deva @sero @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Cedric @Ellowen @Cadwell @Ada @TigerRocky @KatGrimm @koujakward @LittlestDragon @Erendira @Mercure2333 @apis @modernleopard @Seagold3733 @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Shian @IveRios @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Ultima @Startail @Pinto @GalenIndoran @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Izurude @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Heliopunk @jiali @Eliatrope @ccccctk @pinkdesert @Jaie @ryou @Luunai @everynne @keraunic @Menghuancat @mus @haxure @Cirruss @thank @wtf @Cindercate @Snipe @Soldier76 @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @awaicu @raxyl @rocobird @SilverOtter @Enekokoro @Venneris @CynicalOwl @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @glowingfirefly @meonox @StarDandere @copiousPeplom @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @sorai @rubyredtan @TeaRex @Godspeed @Betta @simmy27star @veevi @Nuriya @Hoku @xHel @SnailMuffin @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @kalikafrost @WDGaster @Runi @Arrakis @Allocen @arian @Goldenstorm @Cynareae @Leora @VineDream @MollyMerula @KingofSwords @Nahiri @GAW @kaspertheghost @qew23 @appreciate @pioff @keydotzip @Lonin @WolfTick @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @Amorah @Cryptic @casanovasAnchor @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @Otrera @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @letmeship @Zayev @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Giarella @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @lionx @Havenstrife @amberwing @Lanqa @TangleFeather @PixelofHealth @scarletskyz @Nevaka @Pieeee @selenomancy @TarmonSuravye @Pandademic @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @chocomonster @Mima @NadopT @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Ag47 @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Ebrietas @Touming @openhearth @hawwah @artillerychick @IsadoraCousland @Lupinus @Smurr @a27594111 @BandedLake @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @Eagles @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Viivian @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Moonlace @Semirhage @Brea @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @nemodave @Featherly @Minstri @BloodSentry @grr @Wrath @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Smokeybunny @Aeroden @Thesby @rocketgrunt @Sonora @lazybug @TKodami @Noirist @seragakisei @Dishonor @Sickened @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @doniider @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @comette @Alraune @Kylari @Leucine @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @Darkerai @Starisia @feverking @Silverishness @Necrovatai @Ythequeris @Nardaviel @Rangiku @alexicyn @Aehdncl @PeonydKingpin @Duskflame @Deana @Dross @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @bisou @Nadopt @Sagittarium @aurorie @astroprojection @Servalan @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @kidotsubomi @brdey @pretend @shibadog @londoner @Rest @Renarin @potestas @ToxicE @Syceris @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Tsugumi @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @CuriousLoli @Steamplonk @loststarship @oilux @Apotheca @Tuatara @dragonNMR @Ariizumi @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @Spirit78 @nohsara @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @Lichtdrache @matejko @bunnyfork @cloverly @MadaMada @ffgrape @AntivirusAndroid @Illuminary @quilliper @kyonshi @Ivypooll @Fujinyumi @Devilledegghead @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @Kairoku @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @TheEnderDraco @DocMulligan @Acacia @despoinai @FernCoyote @Jecai @limeypie @pureblood @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @tmq @MisfitsLanding @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @bioglitch @Njerro @QueenAlais @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Laturikusha @Oodie @Arrowfeathers @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Myndris @Journey @Nilheim @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Soraa @Saeliras @Luteia @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @CaligulasPeri @DracoLeo @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @Kipuka @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @manacampbell @roiben @JesterGurl @SheerCold @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @Elachu @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @bitmap @nm8426 @caedis @Raptora @Suntouched @Aku @Peyp @RyuLevone @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @jr413 @Lunox @Chaostrophy @folie @Finne @Distances @infinitelyy @Viverridae @Tidemaiden @Artichoke @Whirlwish @ashenhartkrie @deep @Ravenhearst @SolusPrime379 @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @Sunlace @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @Anda @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @OFF @Premiumhugs @Mickie @Karanja @Kayweather @Friendo @auroshen @Maliha @cytotoxic @rosevoids @SirArchimedes @vetra @heckinsnek @kiralia @nudibranchiole @CrazyBat @misfitmiskatonic @Silverwulf @skin @vassily @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Facinarose @Sinai @TheMeatloafQueen @Ender080 @agust @Guest @vaihdokas @Silence @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @mumtup @Reptilia @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Kittah @Elody @SquidMage @OrphanBlack @snapppper @Darkrait @firtarian @warthog @Cynil @STRHKR @unsolved @Afazeria @Holes @NorthernLiights @Warriorgirl1234 @terato @Incarnate @gunklord @Belegorn @Gompytje @Humboldt @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @necromancing @quatervois @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Benuyka @alyblaith @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Swanee @Rafaru @spacecat @MaraStarSeer @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @XeoNinx @foreboding @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @Madolche @Karrikut @Aushi @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @Trixelations @sensiblesoap @Cerion @Starstalker @Loyalties @Shamu @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @razu @candycanexolo @MerlinMausi @louse @Nightflyer8909 @ribless @Velifer @Sanati @dandyfrau @thornasaur @Eiyora @Lukee @kanoosh @Sienne @Koticaa @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Spiritwindy @Venture @CoyoteFlowers @keyy @Tuchulcha @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @cynicalspectre @rattus @Gross @NowViewing @Mairon @LostWhisperer @coral12 @techmess @Fleurs @Ky0n @Neiran @CoffeeCaat @Rheannon @briteoctopus @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @applechime @Choi @Crowstorm @Vialheart @Gibberish @macrobiiology @VermilionCourt @skyfish @PixelSylveon56 @Hardycat @Harmonywish @Halua @Tira @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @kipply @ribbonz @PureSuicune @Scryzze @Elpzh @UchihaIyo @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @AtlantisFlewAway @PoisonNightshade @nemora @Wangji @PikaChan412 @xRK800 @ShadowPiper @VanillaCupcake @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Osmodeus @HeavyRoads @Harana @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Ziegler @Opalescent @Fujo @Lokke @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Navani @Mary @ivority @GingerPuff @Duchess @LLev @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @FeatherFace @Eidos @Voidshadow @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @Grafkrabber @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @sunnyVista @equive @LordMalak @manylimbs @606 @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @cynicalCrows @reedshine @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @Infinity14 @ScarredLightning @Subdued @Scybilla @DiesIrae @DrFlug @pepsiblue @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @xoThanatos @MoonMelody28 @cobwebs @Mintso @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @mooncakefestival @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @Evolii @BitterTea @sicksip @Archdevil @Windows98 @Drastalblight @Ziernalie @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @sylveondreams @RetroJackal @PythonVibes @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Foneu @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Syldaya @klee @Hakary @Kerneleq @Lilian @ElecSquirrel10 @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Zoruna @Acheri @Corno @kephallonian @Adriel @Hmm @Murakali @Irmingard @Banhi @Sheerivory @Chivalry @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Vendetta @Valikor @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @excaliburs @Sunline @akoshka @techne @Juleatic @Mysteries @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @pondweed @lugia492 @lotusen @Medisin @Noivian @Jinoga @GoldStar @boredzoi @InfectedContent @Banguela @axololtl @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @despa @Liliun @Ankhiale86 @Ravaarian @Onyxbat @boneboy @Cadash @LordDragonWubbs @psylla @Liluye @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Kimikada @Maeva @Dracowolf @Congratulations @PearlOfSeduction @puppicino @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @foxshapedshadows @Wightspark @squishypeachy @big @Eindride @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @lemecrazy @pooses @Raptorflight @SilverQuark @pathfinder @faraway @Zyanith @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @Sealterbloind @Lokey @TheChurchGrim @aliferum @ancestral @Noll @Flanoir @Kom @HeadlessJason @Moirli @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @Falgardien @Biird @BloodAlphaess @Madhouse @Norion @Akura @Rohana @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Wizardly @Bantymom @Alamire @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @Locutus @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @evilwave @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @NullE @Thoroughbred @Sakurashark @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @despairpods @xjsx @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @serpentarius @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @Lusinga @BurntCookies @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Sephrenia @LynterriaHatake @Graffinn @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Asfriedhr @Doxiunoia @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @ky0nky @Pai @razzamatazz @Eaen @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @mmuted @Katigura @HPPJWoF @HandleAnimal @Aerites @Meely @Karikumik @Asphalt @cvthedral @Ayxia @kijauni @CreamGravy @fraudulentzodiac @Cryptothumpian @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @Trilonyte @ces @chetungwan @vasily @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @ShrillingSilence @Pecha @Namarie @todorokishoto @ashenraven @AkitsuneLune @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Bynx @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Divayth @Fossillayer @oprhy @VeryMuchATest @Adagia @eonflute @batnap @morathorain @RavenQueen89 @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @chuuyas @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @choi @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @notamused @uncle @cov @Binardown @Shpee @Jaypaw @ThistleProse @Pinkuu @Frency @Bloodwyrm @graveworm @Nenahel @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @ufoprnc @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @Gannet @AcretoSorien @vendi @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Aisuryu @Peafowl @xxxx @Ryuuna @prester @Taarnfalk @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @WistyRain @FrostNiskare @TsarinaTorment @decays @Adabat @LittleLuckyLucy @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @Paresseux @Neltharygos @User9125 @RaspberryCamelot @Goblincat @tinkabelle @MaggotBoy @Endyr @Natron @DarkwingDove @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @Arborpunk @MathematicalMind @CPFG44 @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Fin72 @bogfriend @Chocoli @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @Averat @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @Skaimoo @Rib @hat17 @marropo @cloudfilledskies @teebone @Sheta @Lunyra @Soulykins @Killunia @caution @KittyAoba @Icystorm @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Anourou @Archimedez @Doomslayer @suu @hobihobi @Lycoriae @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @disentanglement @tav @TheSoothsayer @kkertas @pouchipouchi @PoisonedTea @DannaSukaira @Raan @ravenistic @godqueen @zephyrouss @peepsnibbles @LudSa @caathedral @Aica @Marrigan @Denutena @DiamondNoodles @Contaminate @Idyll @Dracius @pouchipoichi @Delotha @readergirl12 @nephelle @valek @hyuukiru @SparkWings @SleepyDrago @arlyn @robinchan33 @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Centennial @Yilara @Tinble @BunnySox @LCK @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @Rolyo @Sincerity11 @Hnai @ptarmigan @blackhawks @mem @eldrvtch @Loras @HeadEmpty @ProbablySkeletor @shadesofchaos @Necramancy @Basileia @Tuberose @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Worship @Solarvul @FoxyPlant @Riddance @TheFreakShow @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @NamelessNekomata @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @Hazeledpoppy @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @Luminamorte @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sabel @TrivialArmor @sheppo @loudsunrises @zeeboot @aavikko @Galaxius @TypeFull @mothmoth @henituse @Lethia @kitten1774 @laffayette @scared @bullfrog @Burger @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @sighborgs @zerys @Inofaro @Farron @Sucrose @smolelf @Jhortanas @Alfamangle @Azcazach @brevityis @Silvershadow666 @bradtsu @Neons @Nuthatch @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Kirority @Snoringhyena @Coward @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @hasoyi @GLaDos42 @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @wolfbutterfly42 @LSparrow @emyon @Saerel @Levona @GraveRabbit @WingedUnknown @DawnBreak77 @137 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Opals @Paganism @Butcherbaby @Ashwini @noxeyes @callerunknown @RisenWolf @Wizardry @addams @Vinyamar @Trollskog @Starbunnies @asterope @seaofspace @Kilwin @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @YUNLING @Urza @xarilin @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @elafralah @Missed @Scent @kinseinei @winterlights @KaichouKai @SpecialDragon12 @yik @Tahoma @Thievul @KreepyKrawlies @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @parxboiz @Phay @BlindCat @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @karacal @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @BabeRuthless @Kitty4801 @Pyracantha @atrolock @friendlycoffee @Miridiana @Golurk @Cats @teiidae @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @softsylveon @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Rosebrush @Yiku @Hag @Obituary @KiteM @Witheren @Sionainn @CyberInfection @endlessstation @EmSheshan @hinatot @Shidoo @maukipa @crogge @elysifish @StormJunes @SleepyProphet @Dabble @Blushunt @Lunalatic @BrightBreeze @Odile @helsy @Lilacskye @Randodemon @davietoowavey @a030095275 @Alepha @TheRookGryphon @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @wintrecat @asocialgoldfish @Bezalel @InkyBrush @Fenixinka @redleader @AkaneChaan @evidence @Swageus @Dreyrugr @mithrail @FreyaShadow @kiwisun @dragonpals @Cloneraid @comicsans @Raboniel @MissMaira @nebulova @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @Purpose @Trinkets @Laoshu @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @exp @Sunsire @oof @SolitarySphynx @elibe @Psiuser @PurpleHusky @Valmue @Diancie @Hasufel @Maliblu @Miasmas @Peachie @Aerondight @Rabbitspirit @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @CorvidCryptid @Spacemanspiff @weffle @JustUneven @Euthymia @Kuso @MidnightGarden @Geminid @queenhelixxia @Faunnie @Tomoko10 @CaptainMoof @SaltyGhost @dads @Kalorin @ulvesang @tytytytytytyty1 @SlyWolf0 @pacem @Mystel @TheEmptyCity @Viscount @Pecularity @Gypae @fernbrake @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Rauv @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @Mean @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @Apology @Mewchi @Stellunas @Fletchling @dinomatika @AlbinoDragon3605 @Sanzuwu @wormwizard @pilotwave @Dierdre @RolandMiller @doremy @churchill @Snallygaster @GladiolusXI @Narrenschiff @alastrcs @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @ItMeansHope @kgb @TacoTequila @KoifishLizard @Krocodalie @Sugaray @crowvidae @WindChimes @Lightwarden @NaoNao @Faunaflor @asoryuu @ShallWeDance @eieru @Flaxen @sleepyflower @Hylotl @battleaxe @Karabee @anemo @Dragongirl00100 @IamNoHere @Dask @DementedDracon @ROTTED @slimecicle @Allstohel @Lunasdreamv2 @marshsiren @HellsGate @BirchConcentus @Asgore @xique @Searen @Dianounais @MixedRainbow @WolfByte @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @weaverz @Blackeyed @Glum @Lupen @Horsedog3799 @Noodlesper @Fluttering @euphoriaxseesaw @DoomedIdeas @secular @Spooce @maybels @kyruiz @InTheDarke @GayNidoKing @Lykos @beastsniperemmy8 @Lodzhal @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @Eryel @sandplague @SatansAppendix @above @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Felwinter @Beruga @Wendiferous @LotusCandy @RheoTastic @leukristic @Aevios @ghostesez @giroro @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @Kodar @theobear @Plouvoir @luxidy @seamists @Fruitling @seclusion @Aviose @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Worldless @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Saltymew @JadedSerpent62 @kingcrown @ichorus @Yeechen @WarMutt @Roheryn @amrita @prettylizards @Hazardoush @GrimEchoes @Frieren @TheDEV1L @Amika @BirdWings[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
I am officially making this my shop now that I've gotten used to preorders! Please let me know if the spreadsheet doesn't work, it is a new feature I'm trying to make things easier.

This is a preorder! Each copy is 550g - I'm only accepting one treasure slot per run at a ratio of 1:1050
preorder closes Aug 15.

I will ping a run for payment when slots have been filled. Please send payment through a 1-way CR or pm and please note that the payment is for the accent. I'll submit the accent once I get enough payments then accents will be sent via PM to those that have paid, or a PA if unpaid prior to submission. (I can hold for a week- then I will put it on the AH)

Previews are available! Just ask :>

Devil Pop Series - Coatl Males -

FK9w8FX.png

And one limited recolor, which has one run with 1kg per slot being sold in this thread

Click here for the GASP thread!

Coatl M, Accent, bones/skeleton, dark, demons, halloween, jewelry/silks, wings, smoke

@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Fadeela @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @penantiomers @straekitty @Kardi @Serpede @Apellosine @durandal @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @Symmetry @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @InfinityLlama @Velociraptor42 @Steel @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @AwayfromBirdland @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Verosa @Masumi @VPunica @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @FairyArmadillo @Reborn @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Cheeseburger @mummy @Astraya @thefrogg @yumejia @Sharkbutt @Bluetadamore @synnful @Veevi @shimmeringxolo @Malatise @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Kushiel @Safaris @Noxeryrs @Narif @Angeleina @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Chocollama @karilara @kazay @hiddenmica @Whimzica @WildFlora @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Galaxtic @rynxenvy @RuinousOmen @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @sneer @RocketGrunt @maralice13 @Essynkardi @Juushika @Kalistys @Bunnykins @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Synzia @Mookzilla @Naakka @Athexreh @Harribel @moosesushi @Rayzor @RayFisch @Chants @Traidy @CosmicBones @Astale @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @christina @Peisinoe @Rinibun @Deva @sero @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Cedric @Ellowen @Cadwell @Ada @TigerRocky @KatGrimm @koujakward @LittlestDragon @Erendira @Mercure2333 @apis @modernleopard @Seagold3733 @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Shian @IveRios @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Ultima @Startail @Pinto @GalenIndoran @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Izurude @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Heliopunk @jiali @Eliatrope @ccccctk @pinkdesert @Jaie @ryou @Luunai @everynne @keraunic @Menghuancat @mus @haxure @Cirruss @thank @*** @Cindercate @Snipe @Soldier76 @Valentina @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @awaicu @raxyl @rocobird @SilverOtter @Enekokoro @Venneris @CynicalOwl @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @glowingfirefly @meonox @StarDandere @copiousPeplom @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @sorai @rubyredtan @TeaRex @Godspeed @Betta @simmy27star @veevi @Nuriya @Hoku @xHel @SnailMuffin @RJWolf @Monchii @Shishiru @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @kalikafrost @WDGaster @Runi @Arrakis @Allocen @arian @Goldenstorm @Cynareae @Leora @VineDream @MollyMerula @KingofSwords @Nahiri @GAW @kaspertheghost @qew23 @appreciate @pioff @keydotzip @Lonin @WolfTick @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @Amorah @Cryptic @casanovasAnchor @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @Wuxian @Otrera @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @letmeship @Zayev @vely @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @Giarella @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @lionx @Havenstrife @amberwing @Lanqa @TangleFeather @PixelofHealth @scarletskyz @Nevaka @Pieeee @selenomancy @TarmonSuravye @Pandademic @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @chocomonster @Mima @NadopT @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Ag47 @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Ebrietas @Touming @openhearth @hawwah @artillerychick @IsadoraCousland @Lupinus @Smurr @a27594111 @BandedLake @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @Eagles @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Viivian @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Moonlace @Semirhage @Brea @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @nemodave @Featherly @Minstri @BloodSentry @grr @Wrath @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Smokeybunny @Aeroden @Thesby @rocketgrunt @Sonora @lazybug @TKodami @Noirist @seragakisei @Dishonor @Sickened @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @doniider @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @comette @Alraune @Kylari @Leucine @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @Darkerai @Starisia @feverking @Silverishness @Necrovatai @Ythequeris @Nardaviel @Rangiku @alexicyn @Aehdncl @PeonydKingpin @Duskflame @Deana @Dross @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @bisou @Nadopt @Sagittarium @aurorie @astroprojection @Servalan @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @kidotsubomi @brdey @pretend @shibadog @londoner @Rest @Renarin @potestas @ToxicE @Syceris @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @Icefire55 @Tsugumi @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @CuriousLoli @Steamplonk @loststarship @oilux @Apotheca @Tuatara @dragonNMR @Ariizumi @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @Starrlight @Spirit78 @nohsara @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @Lichtdrache @matejko @bunnyfork @cloverly @MadaMada @ffgrape @AntivirusAndroid @Illuminary @quilliper @kyonshi @Ivypooll @Fujinyumi @Devilledegghead @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @Kairoku @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @TheEnderDraco @DocMulligan @Acacia @despoinai @FernCoyote @Jecai @limeypie @pureblood @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @tmq @MisfitsLanding @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @bioglitch @Njerro @QueenAlais @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Laturikusha @Oodie @Arrowfeathers @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @jaxentiatil @Cognitive @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Myndris @Journey @Nilheim @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Soraa @Saeliras @Luteia @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @CaligulasPeri @DracoLeo @elfmoss @BizarreKitten @Kipuka @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @manacampbell @roiben @JesterGurl @SheerCold @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @Elachu @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @bitmap @nm8426 @caedis @Raptora @Suntouched @Aku @Peyp @RyuLevone @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @jr413 @Lunox @Chaostrophy @folie @Finne @Distances @infinitelyy @Viverridae @Tidemaiden @Artichoke @Whirlwish @ashenhartkrie @deep @Ravenhearst @SolusPrime379 @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @Sunlace @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @Alliance @Anda @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @OFF @Premiumhugs @Mickie @Karanja @Kayweather @Friendo @auroshen @Maliha @cytotoxic @rosevoids @SirArchimedes @vetra @heckinsnek @kiralia @nudibranchiole @CrazyBat @misfitmiskatonic @Silverwulf @skin @vassily @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @OliveBoat @Facinarose @Sinai @TheMeatloafQueen @Ender080 @agust @Guest @vaihdokas @Silence @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @mumtup @Reptilia @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Kittah @Elody @SquidMage @OrphanBlack @snapppper @Darkrait @firtarian @warthog @Cynil @STRHKR @unsolved @Afazeria @Holes @NorthernLiights @Warriorgirl1234 @terato @Incarnate @gunklord @Belegorn @Gompytje @Humboldt @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @necromancing @quatervois @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Benuyka @alyblaith @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Swanee @Rafaru @spacecat @MaraStarSeer @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @XeoNinx @foreboding @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @Madolche @Karrikut @Aushi @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @Trixelations @sensiblesoap @Cerion @Starstalker @Loyalties @Shamu @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @razu @candycanexolo @MerlinMausi @louse @Nightflyer8909 @ribless @Velifer @Sanati @dandyfrau @thornasaur @Eiyora @Lukee @kanoosh @Sienne @Koticaa @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Spiritwindy @Venture @CoyoteFlowers @keyy @Tuchulcha @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @cynicalspectre @rattus @Gross @NowViewing @Mairon @LostWhisperer @coral12 @techmess @Fleurs @Ky0n @Neiran @CoffeeCaat @Rheannon @briteoctopus @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @applechime @Choi @Crowstorm @Vialheart @Gibberish @macrobiiology @VermilionCourt @skyfish @PixelSylveon56 @Hardycat @Harmonywish @Halua @Tira @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @kipply @ribbonz @PureSuicune @Scryzze @Elpzh @UchihaIyo @SoullessWendigo @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @AtlantisFlewAway @PoisonNightshade @nemora @Wangji @PikaChan412 @xRK800 @ShadowPiper @VanillaCupcake @RiavaCornelia @Macchi @Osmodeus @HeavyRoads @Harana @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Ziegler @Opalescent @Fujo @Lokke @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Navani @Mary @ivority @GingerPuff @Duchess @LLev @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @FeatherFace @Eidos @Voidshadow @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @jenivan1000 @Fawniti @Grafkrabber @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @sunnyVista @equive @LordMalak @manylimbs @606 @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @cynicalCrows @reedshine @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @Infinity14 @ScarredLightning @Subdued @Scybilla @DiesIrae @DrFlug @pepsiblue @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @xoThanatos @MoonMelody28 @cobwebs @Mintso @Realms @bedfordblack @concept @mooncakefestival @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @Evolii @BitterTea @sicksip @Archdevil @Windows98 @Drastalblight @Ziernalie @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @meowmeowkazoo @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @sylveondreams @RetroJackal @PythonVibes @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Foneu @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Syldaya @klee @Hakary @Kerneleq @Lilian @ElecSquirrel10 @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Zoruna @Acheri @Corno @kephallonian @Adriel @Hmm @Murakali @Irmingard @Banhi @Sheerivory @Chivalry @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Vendetta @Valikor @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @atooksays @excaliburs @Sunline @akoshka @techne @Juleatic @Mysteries @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @pondweed @lugia492 @lotusen @Medisin @Noivian @Jinoga @GoldStar @boredzoi @InfectedContent @Banguela @axololtl @full @knifecentipede @Crumpet @despa @Liliun @Ankhiale86 @Ravaarian @Onyxbat @boneboy @Cadash @LordDragonWubbs @psylla @Liluye @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Kimikada @Maeva @Dracowolf @Congratulations @PearlOfSeduction @puppicino @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @foxshapedshadows @Wightspark @squishypeachy @big @Eindride @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @lemecrazy @pooses @Raptorflight @SilverQuark @pathfinder @faraway @Zyanith @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @Sealterbloind @Lokey @TheChurchGrim @aliferum @ancestral @Noll @Flanoir @Kom @HeadlessJason @Moirli @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @Falgardien @Biird @BloodAlphaess @Madhouse @Norion @Akura @Rohana @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Wizardly @Bantymom @Alamire @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @Locutus @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @evilwave @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @NullE @Thoroughbred @Sakurashark @Wishing4Reality @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @despairpods @xjsx @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @serpentarius @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @Lusinga @BurntCookies @Vanq @Lurkingbullfox @Sephrenia @LynterriaHatake @Graffinn @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Yorshka @Asfriedhr @Doxiunoia @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @ky0nky @Pai @razzamatazz @Eaen @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @mmuted @Katigura @HPPJWoF @HandleAnimal @Aerites @Meely @Karikumik @Asphalt @cvthedral @Ayxia @kijauni @CreamGravy @fraudulentzodiac @Cryptothumpian @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @Trilonyte @ces @chetungwan @vasily @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @ShrillingSilence @Pecha @Namarie @todorokishoto @ashenraven @AkitsuneLune @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Bynx @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Divayth @Fossillayer @oprhy @VeryMuchATest @Adagia @eonflute @batnap @morathorain @RavenQueen89 @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @wooloo @sassyatta @chuuyas @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @Galatheid @choi @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @notamused @uncle @cov @Binardown @Shpee @Jaypaw @ThistleProse @Pinkuu @Frency @Bloodwyrm @graveworm @Nenahel @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @ufoprnc @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @Gannet @AcretoSorien @vendi @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Aisuryu @Peafowl @xxxx @Ryuuna @prester @Taarnfalk @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @WistyRain @FrostNiskare @TsarinaTorment @decays @Adabat @LittleLuckyLucy @Rubyserpent @orangesunrise @Paresseux @Neltharygos @User9125 @RaspberryCamelot @Goblincat @tinkabelle @MaggotBoy @Endyr @Natron @DarkwingDove @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @Arborpunk @MathematicalMind @CPFG44 @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Fin72 @bogfriend @Chocoli @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @Averat @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @Skaimoo @Rib @hat17 @marropo @cloudfilledskies @teebone @Sheta @Lunyra @Soulykins @Killunia @caution @KittyAoba @Icystorm @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Anourou @Archimedez @Doomslayer @suu @hobihobi @Lycoriae @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @disentanglement @tav @TheSoothsayer @kkertas @pouchipouchi @PoisonedTea @DannaSukaira @Raan @ravenistic @godqueen @zephyrouss @peepsnibbles @LudSa @caathedral @Aica @Marrigan @Denutena @DiamondNoodles @Contaminate @Idyll @Dracius @pouchipoichi @Delotha @readergirl12 @nephelle @valek @hyuukiru @SparkWings @SleepyDrago @arlyn @robinchan33 @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @Centennial @Yilara @Tinble @BunnySox @LCK @aalien @Thunderbird21 @aliferous @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @Rolyo @Sincerity11 @Hnai @ptarmigan @blackhawks @mem @eldrvtch @Loras @HeadEmpty @ProbablySkeletor @shadesofchaos @Necramancy @Basileia @Tuberose @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Worship @Solarvul @FoxyPlant @Riddance @TheFreakShow @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @NamelessNekomata @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @Hazeledpoppy @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @DemonChild77 @Luminamorte @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sabel @TrivialArmor @sheppo @loudsunrises @zeeboot @aavikko @Galaxius @TypeFull @mothmoth @henituse @Lethia @kitten1774 @laffayette @scared @bullfrog @Burger @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @sighborgs @zerys @Inofaro @Farron @Sucrose @smolelf @Jhortanas @Alfamangle @Azcazach @brevityis @Silvershadow666 @bradtsu @Neons @Nuthatch @plaguesdevil @ScaleyRedSi @Kirority @Snoringhyena @Coward @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @hasoyi @GLaDos42 @TheFortissima @wurple @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @wolfbutterfly42 @LSparrow @emyon @Saerel @Levona @GraveRabbit @WingedUnknown @DawnBreak77 @137 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Opals @Paganism @Butcherbaby @Ashwini @noxeyes @callerunknown @RisenWolf @Wizardry @addams @Vinyamar @Trollskog @Starbunnies @asterope @seaofspace @Kilwin @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @YUNLING @Urza @xarilin @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @elafralah @Missed @Scent @kinseinei @winterlights @KaichouKai @SpecialDragon12 @yik @Tahoma @Thievul @KreepyKrawlies @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @parxboiz @Phay @BlindCat @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @karacal @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @BabeRuthless @Kitty4801 @Pyracantha @atrolock @friendlycoffee @Miridiana @Golurk @Cats @teiidae @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @softsylveon @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Rosebrush @Yiku @Hag @Obituary @KiteM @Witheren @Sionainn @CyberInfection @endlessstation @EmSheshan @hinatot @Shidoo @maukipa @crogge @elysifish @StormJunes @SleepyProphet @Dabble @Blushunt @Lunalatic @BrightBreeze @Odile @helsy @Lilacskye @Randodemon @davietoowavey @a030095275 @Alepha @TheRookGryphon @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @wintrecat @asocialgoldfish @Bezalel @InkyBrush @Fenixinka @redleader @AkaneChaan @evidence @Swageus @Dreyrugr @mithrail @FreyaShadow @kiwisun @dragonpals @Cloneraid @comicsans @Raboniel @MissMaira @nebulova @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @Purpose @Trinkets @Laoshu @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @exp @Sunsire @oof @SolitarySphynx @elibe @Psiuser @PurpleHusky @Valmue @Diancie @Hasufel @Maliblu @Miasmas @Peachie @Aerondight @Rabbitspirit @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @CorvidCryptid @Spacemanspiff @weffle @JustUneven @Euthymia @Kuso @MidnightGarden @Geminid @queenhelixxia @Faunnie @Tomoko10 @CaptainMoof @SaltyGhost @dads @Kalorin @ulvesang @tytytytytytyty1 @SlyWolf0 @pacem @Mystel @TheEmptyCity @Viscount @Pecularity @Gypae @fernbrake @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Rauv @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @Mean @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @Apology @Mewchi @Stellunas @Fletchling @dinomatika @AlbinoDragon3605 @Sanzuwu @wormwizard @pilotwave @Dierdre @RolandMiller @doremy @churchill @Snallygaster @GladiolusXI @Narrenschiff @alastrcs @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @ItMeansHope @kgb @TacoTequila @KoifishLizard @Krocodalie @Sugaray @crowvidae @WindChimes @Lightwarden @NaoNao @Faunaflor @asoryuu @ShallWeDance @eieru @Flaxen @sleepyflower @Hylotl @battleaxe @Karabee @anemo @Dragongirl00100 @IamNoHere @Dask @DementedDracon @ROTTED @slimecicle @Allstohel @Lunasdreamv2 @marshsiren @HellsGate @BirchConcentus @Asgore @xique @Searen @Dianounais @MixedRainbow @WolfByte @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @weaverz @Blackeyed @Glum @Lupen @Horsedog3799 @Noodlesper @Fluttering @euphoriaxseesaw @DoomedIdeas @secular @Spooce @maybels @kyruiz @InTheDarke @GayNidoKing @Lykos @beastsniperemmy8 @Lodzhal @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @Eryel @sandplague @SatansAppendix @above @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Felwinter @Beruga @Wendiferous @LotusCandy @RheoTastic @leukristic @Aevios @ghostesez @giroro @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @Kodar @theobear @Plouvoir @luxidy @seamists @Fruitling @seclusion @Aviose @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Worldless @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Saltymew @JadedSerpent62 @kingcrown @ichorus @Yeechen @WarMutt @Roheryn @amrita @prettylizards @Hazardoush @GrimEchoes @Frieren @TheDEV1L @Amika @BirdWings

hey! do u happen to have preview of these that have the official lineart+shadows?
hey! do u happen to have preview of these that have the official lineart+shadows?
qPHFGW5.png
@Aviose
I do! I just need a scry/dragon to put it on
@Aviose
I do! I just need a scry/dragon to put it on
1 2 3 4 5 6