Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---6 new accents.
1 2 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 1039 1040
@astralite @Tarrow

Noted!
@astralite @Tarrow

Noted!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
I'm confused about about something said. What does it mean when a retired piece wont be reprinted 'normally'? I'd like a SS-Passerine but I was not active during its print so I was wondering if there would be any hope of me owning one outside of people price gauging them on ah.
I'm confused about about something said. What does it mean when a retired piece wont be reprinted 'normally'? I'd like a SS-Passerine but I was not active during its print so I was wondering if there would be any hope of me owning one outside of people price gauging them on ah.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Eiyora Can i grab a slot for SS-Lethe please?
@Eiyora Can i grab a slot for SS-Lethe please?
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@RidgieHeaven

Sorry for the confusion, English is not Spassow's mothertongue. What she meant is that once the skin/accent is retired, it won't be reprinted anymore. I checked and I don't have any extra copies of SS-Passerine :< Sorry.

@Pouchipouchi

Noted
@RidgieHeaven

Sorry for the confusion, English is not Spassow's mothertongue. What she meant is that once the skin/accent is retired, it won't be reprinted anymore. I checked and I don't have any extra copies of SS-Passerine :< Sorry.

@Pouchipouchi

Noted
@Eiyora
Hey, do you have any information about SS-Orcus? c:
(ie. is it going to be reprinted, how many prints currently exist?)
@Eiyora
Hey, do you have any information about SS-Orcus? c:
(ie. is it going to be reprinted, how many prints currently exist?)
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
boop
boop
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@Eiyora
So, this is my first time trying to get a user-made skin on a forum, and I'm not entirely too sure on how this one specifically works. Do we just trade if the skin is in stock at the time, and if it isn't do you just ask for a slot while waiting for the next printing for that specific skin?

The skin I'm currently interested in is SS-Ramiel-Purple.

Edit: I'm not too sure if you've seen my post, so I'm just editing to double check to see if you've seen it yet?

@Eiyora
So, this is my first time trying to get a user-made skin on a forum, and I'm not entirely too sure on how this one specifically works. Do we just trade if the skin is in stock at the time, and if it isn't do you just ask for a slot while waiting for the next printing for that specific skin?

The skin I'm currently interested in is SS-Ramiel-Purple.

Edit: I'm not too sure if you've seen my post, so I'm just editing to double check to see if you've seen it yet?

@PyriteTurquoise

Sorry for the super late reply TwT;;; For this shop, we will update when there is new skins/accents, and you just have to tell me which ones you would like a slot of and i will note it down in the spreadsheet, and when copies come in (i can only send for reprint if there are at least 5 slots filled), I will send you a private auction! So would you like to be noted down for SS-Ramiel-Purple?
@PyriteTurquoise

Sorry for the super late reply TwT;;; For this shop, we will update when there is new skins/accents, and you just have to tell me which ones you would like a slot of and i will note it down in the spreadsheet, and when copies come in (i can only send for reprint if there are at least 5 slots filled), I will send you a private auction! So would you like to be noted down for SS-Ramiel-Purple?
@Eiyora
It's okay that you replied late, I understand that life can be pretty busy.

As well, yes I would like to be noted down for SS-Ramiel-Purple, please.

@Eiyora
It's okay that you replied late, I understand that life can be pretty busy.

As well, yes I would like to be noted down for SS-Ramiel-Purple, please.

@Eiyora
Hello! I was wondering if you still had any extra copies of the SS-Heavenly Piano? I'd be willing to pay for it :)
@Eiyora
Hello! I was wondering if you still had any extra copies of the SS-Heavenly Piano? I'd be willing to pay for it :)
Hatchery.png Temporal-Rifters-for-siggy.png
1 2 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 1039 1040