Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ---[Neverland]---6 new accents.
@Xuelian

Sorry that is retired and no longer in printing, I do not have any extra copies as well ;o; I would love a copy for myself too! Good luck o/!

@Acilil

Sorry! I only have a few extra copies of kumiho but not the pink version! And its retired so we are not printing those anymore ;o; Apologies!
@Xuelian

Sorry that is retired and no longer in printing, I do not have any extra copies as well ;o; I would love a copy for myself too! Good luck o/!

@Acilil

Sorry! I only have a few extra copies of kumiho but not the pink version! And its retired so we are not printing those anymore ;o; Apologies!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Eiyora

Hi! Do you know how many copies of flying breeze gold were printed? If it's a custom recolor I'll probably give up my search haha
@Eiyora

Hi! Do you know how many copies of flying breeze gold were printed? If it's a custom recolor I'll probably give up my search haha
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@Eiyora
Do you know how many copies of Zin were printed?
@Eiyora
Do you know how many copies of Zin were printed?
@Eiyora [skin=36809] Sorry for bothering, may I wonder if this veilspun accent would be availiable for purchase or was it a non-public print? And I would also like to know if maybe there are plans for any recolors of it or for other versions (like Male veilspuns, for example)? Thank you [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
@Eiyora

Sorry for bothering, may I wonder if this veilspun accent would be availiable for purchase or was it a non-public print?

And I would also like to know if maybe there are plans for any recolors of it or for other versions (like Male veilspuns, for example)? Thank you
May I get a slot for dyphillia. On my mobile atm :3
May I get a slot for dyphillia. On my mobile atm :3
Accent Shop
@Eiyora How many copes does ss-coattiger white have?
@Eiyora How many copes does ss-coattiger white have?
@RoseArcana @Sloths @Suspended

So sorry for the late reply, I asked and as the gallery was taken down, I have no idea how many copies was printed for these accents. Apologies!

@Mikada @Pesticide

We are currently not printing anything at the moment! Very sorry for the late reply! In the event that we do print anything in the future, I can note both of you down for the following accents!

~.~.~.~

I am currently only semi-active, so any posts below might or might not get a reply. Please PM me for any enquiries for extra copies of latest skins/accents.
@RoseArcana @Sloths @Suspended

So sorry for the late reply, I asked and as the gallery was taken down, I have no idea how many copies was printed for these accents. Apologies!

@Mikada @Pesticide

We are currently not printing anything at the moment! Very sorry for the late reply! In the event that we do print anything in the future, I can note both of you down for the following accents!

~.~.~.~

I am currently only semi-active, so any posts below might or might not get a reply. Please PM me for any enquiries for extra copies of latest skins/accents.
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Eiyora

Okay, thank you
@Eiyora

Okay, thank you
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
@Eiyora Apologies for the ping-- I'm assuming I probably shouldn't grab a slot on Diphylla or Diaemus on the spreadsheet since both you and the artist seem to be semi-active? Don't wanna clog up your spreadsheet if you've got no plans to print any time soon! [emoji=snapper winking size=2]
@Eiyora

Apologies for the ping-- I'm assuming I probably shouldn't grab a slot on Diphylla or Diaemus on the spreadsheet since both you and the artist seem to be semi-active? Don't wanna clog up your spreadsheet if you've got no plans to print any time soon!
YUDrFCG.png
@PyriteTurquoise
Hey it's been a few months, don't know if you ever got a copy, but I have a copy of SS-Ramiel-Purple that I no longer need, do you want to buy it from me?

@Eiyora
Not sure if Spassow is still creating skins or even taking recolor requests, but if there's ever a purple or green recolor of Kumiho or a red/pink recolor of Ramiel I'd love to be pinged for those!
@PyriteTurquoise
Hey it's been a few months, don't know if you ever got a copy, but I have a copy of SS-Ramiel-Purple that I no longer need, do you want to buy it from me?

@Eiyora
Not sure if Spassow is still creating skins or even taking recolor requests, but if there's ever a purple or green recolor of Kumiho or a red/pink recolor of Ramiel I'd love to be pinged for those!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se