Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2020-06-21 13:12:21" ] The primatic tokens are essentially there to allow you to buying festival recolors without gambling with a crate. Joxar's crates generally aren't worth it for players that have been around for the festivals unless they like to gamble. [/quote] Yeah, no, I understand that the tokens are used for the items at Joxars without the crate. I have bought one of everything. So now, everytime I buy a crate I get a prismatic token that is basically useless to me, because I already bought everything in that back catalog; of which I already have under a dozen. That I can't use in a meaningful way. And yeah, that is exactly the problem with the crates - of 700plus items that can be in them, my chances of getting first year's gear and familiars are pretty nil. So, crating old items (instead of maybe cycling five or ten randoms through the back catalog at intervals) gives me zero incentive to buy the crates.
DragonSage wrote on 2020-06-21 13:12:21:
The primatic tokens are essentially there to allow you to buying festival recolors without gambling with a crate. Joxar's crates generally aren't worth it for players that have been around for the festivals unless they like to gamble.

Yeah, no, I understand that the tokens are used for the items at Joxars without the crate. I have bought one of everything. So now, everytime I buy a crate I get a prismatic token that is basically useless to me, because I already bought everything in that back catalog; of which I already have under a dozen. That I can't use in a meaningful way.

And yeah, that is exactly the problem with the crates - of 700plus items that can be in them, my chances of getting first year's gear and familiars are pretty nil. So, crating old items (instead of maybe cycling five or ten randoms through the back catalog at intervals) gives me zero incentive to buy the crates.
@meangreanbean first year items (June 2013-May2014) are retired, they aren’t in the crate. Only the bears (from June 2014-May 2015) and Crowns (From June 2015-May2016) are available from the crates. It was only from June 2016 onward that every festival item went to Joxar. The items not in Joxar are retired and only available from other players or Roundsy

The crate was the alternative to retiring. It’s a gamble, in many cases it’s easier to purchase from other players but it does provide a small trickle of items
@meangreanbean first year items (June 2013-May2014) are retired, they aren’t in the crate. Only the bears (from June 2014-May 2015) and Crowns (From June 2015-May2016) are available from the crates. It was only from June 2016 onward that every festival item went to Joxar. The items not in Joxar are retired and only available from other players or Roundsy

The crate was the alternative to retiring. It’s a gamble, in many cases it’s easier to purchase from other players but it does provide a small trickle of items
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
The braids are cute!
The braids are cute!
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
oh cool! I really like the scene!
oh cool! I really like the scene!
QRQge.gifKiMvu.gif yrM3p.gif 8ZbEa.gif T745r.gifQj3EC.gif
After 5 days of haunting the Marketplace I've finally managed to buy the braids gene. This is Rosmerta showing off her new look ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60328021][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603281/60328021_350.png[/img][/url]
After 5 days of haunting the Marketplace I've finally managed to buy the braids gene. This is Rosmerta showing off her new look ^^

60328021_350.png
April showers bring forth May flowers
Love the braids
Love the braids
Woah something I suggested actually made it in game!!
Woah something I suggested actually made it in game!!
PFU56VO.png
[b]The heads up is much appreciated [emoji=ridgeback love size=2][/b]
The heads up is much appreciated
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
Okay, but seriously, the braids are amazing and they make me excited for future genes.
Okay, but seriously, the braids are amazing and they make me excited for future genes.
cooooooooollllll
cooooooooollllll
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46