Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46
I'm stoked for the braids and cycling emblems.
I'm stoked for the braids and cycling emblems.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Ayy
Ayy
Oh my giddy auntie, I am going to viking-ize ALL THE GAOLERS.
Oh my giddy auntie, I am going to viking-ize ALL THE GAOLERS.
Yaaaay finally a gene that looks good on my snowy gal!
Yaaaay finally a gene that looks good on my snowy gal!
YAAAAAS
YAAAAAS
The gene is really cute! Also curious to see what will rotate in next year for the fourth fest item spot.

Familiars have been released so frequently after Fiona debuted that I'm starting to get kind of discouraged about my bestiary, though. I worked really hard during the last half of 2019/first few months of 2020 to get a lot of my missing ones, and I was <100 away from filling it out. Now I have less time to play, and I'm 140 away because of all the new ones. I don't have enough time to constantly bond with every single one I haven't awakened, and it takes so long to get to awakened that I've nearly given up on that.

I know that's the nature of the thing, but it's still frustrating to feel like I'll never catch up.
The gene is really cute! Also curious to see what will rotate in next year for the fourth fest item spot.

Familiars have been released so frequently after Fiona debuted that I'm starting to get kind of discouraged about my bestiary, though. I worked really hard during the last half of 2019/first few months of 2020 to get a lot of my missing ones, and I was <100 away from filling it out. Now I have less time to play, and I'm 140 away because of all the new ones. I don't have enough time to constantly bond with every single one I haven't awakened, and it takes so long to get to awakened that I've nearly given up on that.

I know that's the nature of the thing, but it's still frustrating to feel like I'll never catch up.
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
AAH BRAIDS
AAH BRAIDS
One: I need these braids for all my Gaolers.

Two: I saw new familiars and got excited. Then I remembered that I just updated my familiar tracker last night, and it took me about two and a half to three hours to add in all the missing ones and where to find them.
One: I need these braids for all my Gaolers.

Two: I saw new familiars and got excited. Then I remembered that I just updated my familiar tracker last night, and it took me about two and a half to three hours to add in all the missing ones and where to find them.
j3zsWMV.png
Yes! These braids are going to fit so well with my Norse mythology themed part of my lair
Yes! These braids are going to fit so well with my Norse mythology themed part of my lair
bL3QrMq.png
Cool I never liked the emblems anyway.
Cool I never liked the emblems anyway.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 45 46