Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Ooooh, might have to get the braids fir one of the babs I just got!
Love the Roc familiar, and it's interesting for Joxar...
Ooooh, might have to get the braids fir one of the babs I just got!
Love the Roc familiar, and it's interesting for Joxar...
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
Oh, cool! Thank you so much for giving us a heads up! I understand part of people's complaints about the sprites was that no one knew they'd be retiring, and therefore there's not very many light sprites in particular in circulation. So it's nice to see the emblems are getting one last chance to shine before they're tucked neatly away.

Also, can I just say I really love the braids? I wish there was a little something on their lower mane, maybe just a few streaks of color, to help bring a little balance to their form. But this is still very good.
Oh, cool! Thank you so much for giving us a heads up! I understand part of people's complaints about the sprites was that no one knew they'd be retiring, and therefore there's not very many light sprites in particular in circulation. So it's nice to see the emblems are getting one last chance to shine before they're tucked neatly away.

Also, can I just say I really love the braids? I wish there was a little something on their lower mane, maybe just a few streaks of color, to help bring a little balance to their form. But this is still very good.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Ha, imagine being a dragon, watching your eggs hatch, wondering what your babbins will look like and then... then they hatch and they somehow braided their hair. Before hatching. Wat.
Ha, imagine being a dragon, watching your eggs hatch, wondering what your babbins will look like and then... then they hatch and they somehow braided their hair. Before hatching. Wat.
I'd still like confirmation on whether they'll go into joxar's trade-for-token area, or random-thing-out-of-the-crate area.
I'd still like confirmation on whether they'll go into joxar's trade-for-token area, or random-thing-out-of-the-crate area.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Lovely!
Lovely!
[quote name="MessengerDragon" date="2020-06-20 08:22:31" ] I'd still like confirmation on whether they'll go into joxar's trade-for-token area, or random-thing-out-of-the-crate area. [/quote] @MessengerDragon When staff say that a pre-existing holiday item is cycling to Joxar, they mean that it will be available in Joxar's spare inventory chests. Prismatic Tokens are used to purchase recolored items. It even says so in the Prismatic Token description: "This token may be traded to Joxar in Festive Favors in exchange for color variant holiday items and apparel." [item=prismatic token]
MessengerDragon wrote on 2020-06-20 08:22:31:

@MessengerDragon

When staff say that a pre-existing holiday item is cycling to Joxar, they mean that it will be available in Joxar's spare inventory chests. Prismatic Tokens are used to purchase recolored items. It even says so in the Prismatic Token description:

"This token may be traded to Joxar in Festive Favors in exchange for color variant holiday items and apparel."

Prismatic Token
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
Thanks for the heads up on the emblems! I'll be sure to have more than just one in my hoard after the year's up!

Cool gene! I hope to see more like that in the future!

LOVE the fams!
Thanks for the heads up on the emblems! I'll be sure to have more than just one in my hoard after the year's up!

Cool gene! I hope to see more like that in the future!

LOVE the fams!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
y e s
y e s
IBHaGUE.gif5C5FJH0.gif5kRkxhJ.pngDPrCB0j.gif
It's so exciting getting new Fiona familiars from effort I put in years ago. Super fun!
Thank you! :D
It's so exciting getting new Fiona familiars from effort I put in years ago. Super fun!
Thank you! :D
BrAiDs!!!
BrAiDs!!!
{.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.}
.~*Galaxy Hatchery~*.
gracieA24
FR +1
Furry / Emo / Artist
Insta: @graciea_24
{.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~>~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~}
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46