Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Ah no... I love the Golden Roc, but Murphy's law hit me here. I was actually trying to save for the Roc familiars and now they will be un-affordable lmao. But I'm also excited for Holiday Scenes!
Ah no... I love the Golden Roc, but Murphy's law hit me here. I was actually trying to save for the Roc familiars and now they will be un-affordable lmao. But I'm also excited for Holiday Scenes!
57351288p.png 80437372p.png LEpJMnn.png
kHBaXec.png
cdqdRxL.png
bX96R21.png
ll0CfnD.png
_____ 2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Pgv53XB.png
fRmh0SH.png
oczO35g.png
77147164p.png 48694802p.png
tarn
copper
metals
lapis
violet

i love colours like these that have additional coloured "streaks" in the braids!
tarn
copper
metals
lapis
violet

i love colours like these that have additional coloured "streaks" in the braids!
tumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.pngu1qMgY0.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.pngtumblr_nxh669KaDD1uz5kfbo1_75sq.pngtumblr_o39f7iCNPe1sh4d1mo2_75sq.png
[quote name="scheherezhad" date="2020-06-19 15:05:31" ] The gene is really cute! Also curious to see what will rotate in next year for the fourth fest item spot. Familiars have been released so frequently after Fiona debuted that I'm starting to get kind of discouraged about my bestiary, though. I worked really hard during the last half of 2019/first few months of 2020 to get a lot of my missing ones, and I was <100 away from filling it out. Now I have less time to play, and I'm 140 away because of all the new ones. I don't have enough time to constantly bond with every single one I haven't awakened, and it takes so long to get to awakened that I've nearly given up on that. I know that's the nature of the thing, but it's still frustrating to feel like I'll never catch up. [/quote] For those of us who have most of the familiars though, its really nice to now have enough new familiars to be bonding again every day on every dragon.
scheherezhad wrote on 2020-06-19 15:05:31:
The gene is really cute! Also curious to see what will rotate in next year for the fourth fest item spot.

Familiars have been released so frequently after Fiona debuted that I'm starting to get kind of discouraged about my bestiary, though. I worked really hard during the last half of 2019/first few months of 2020 to get a lot of my missing ones, and I was <100 away from filling it out. Now I have less time to play, and I'm 140 away because of all the new ones. I don't have enough time to constantly bond with every single one I haven't awakened, and it takes so long to get to awakened that I've nearly given up on that.

I know that's the nature of the thing, but it's still frustrating to feel like I'll never catch up.

For those of us who have most of the familiars though, its really nice to now have enough new familiars to be bonding again every day on every dragon.
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
Okay I'm a tad confused. Are the emblems staying for one more year, or are they leaving immediately?
The dating makes this very unclear to me.
Okay I'm a tad confused. Are the emblems staying for one more year, or are they leaving immediately?
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
[emoji=guardian love size=1] The braids are awesome! Lapis braids are now in my wishlist.
The braids are awesome! Lapis braids are now in my wishlist.
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
Oh goodie making emblems harder to get
Hatchery / Brewing & Melting Shop
wXMpNU0.pngAbHPOMt.png
[quote name="RedFailHawk" date="2020-06-19 20:49:26" ] Okay I'm a tad confused. Are the emblems staying for one more year, or are they leaving immediately? The dating makes this very unclear to me. [/quote] [font=Times New Roman]From what I understand, they will be staying this year (2020-2021) and will be removed in 2021-2022. [quote name="IraBell" date="2020-06-19 21:35:42" ] Oh goodie making emblems harder to get [/quote] [font=Times New Roman]They will be easier to obtain now, actually. You will have this year to get as many as you need, and then they will (from what I gather) be added to Joxaar's Spare Inventory Crate. That means you have a chance to get them every festival given that they're added, without having to grind for festival tokens. Save up, and you should be fine.
RedFailHawk wrote on 2020-06-19 20:49:26:
From what I understand, they will be staying this year (2020-2021) and will be removed in 2021-2022.

IraBell wrote on 2020-06-19 21:35:42:

They will be easier to obtain now, actually. You will have this year to get as many as you need, and then they will (from what I gather) be added to Joxaar's Spare Inventory Crate. That means you have a chance to get them every festival given that they're added, without having to grind for festival tokens.

Save up, and you should be fine.
Cumulus Mane chipp
fr +1
wishlist
guilty gear hell
Imagining a dragon braiding their friend’s mane in the morning before the day starts.... precious
Imagining a dragon braiding their friend’s mane in the morning before the day starts.... precious
KgVQIRc.png J5GZRc7.png wg8Hj9y.gif rD9Krdj.gif eVePoiw.gif
OMG I want the braids so bad but why on earth people sell them sooo expensive?!?!?
OMG I want the braids so bad but why on earth people sell them sooo expensive?!?!?
This is one of the best genes that have been put out in a while and theyre not gem genes! Woot! Love them!
This is one of the best genes that have been put out in a while and theyre not gem genes! Woot! Love them!
QcmVjST.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46