Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46
Yaaas, loving the braids! Also, cycling out the emblems and adding scenes is a welcome change~
Yaaas, loving the braids! Also, cycling out the emblems and adding scenes is a welcome change~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
That's a lovely new gene. And I really appreciate the heads up for the emblems.
That's a lovely new gene. And I really appreciate the heads up for the emblems.
KWXnzZk.png
I love the braids! Looks like I'll be getting even more Gaolers! Always happy to see more from Fiona. And of course I'm very excited for the festival scenes! I'll definitely be collecting several of each of those, and I'll also want to make sure to stock up on a few extra emblems... Guess I'll be extra busy at this year's festivals!
I love the braids! Looks like I'll be getting even more Gaolers! Always happy to see more from Fiona. And of course I'm very excited for the festival scenes! I'll definitely be collecting several of each of those, and I'll also want to make sure to stock up on a few extra emblems... Guess I'll be extra busy at this year's festivals!
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
aww the braids are super cute!
aww the braids are super cute!
YOpUP6k.gifFOaBhGM.gifnl1a1eC.gif

i hope you have a great day!

936cfc3c29b77c92853962631245e93917466fd3.gif
omg BRAIDS
omg BRAIDS
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
Braids are SO GOOD
Braids are SO GOOD
Oh my! Much looking forward to the future updates. So happy for those luscious manes!
Oh my! Much looking forward to the future updates. So happy for those luscious manes!
I don't know if it's just me (I haven't really looked at the comments here out of pure laziness) but I'm really not a fan of the new gene... Like, it's a hairstyle? Yes, it's awesome that we can have braids on our dragons now, but it's... a hairstyle. Hairstyles aren't hereditary so I guess I just don't understand why we're getting braids as a gene.
I don't know if it's just me (I haven't really looked at the comments here out of pure laziness) but I'm really not a fan of the new gene... Like, it's a hairstyle? Yes, it's awesome that we can have braids on our dragons now, but it's... a hairstyle. Hairstyles aren't hereditary so I guess I just don't understand why we're getting braids as a gene.
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
[quote name="Agion" date="2020-06-19 18:35:46" ] I don't know if it's just me (I haven't really looked at the comments here out of pure laziness) but I'm really not a fan of the new gene... Like, it's a hairstyle? Yes, it's awesome that we can have braids on our dragons now, but it's... a hairstyle. Hairstyles aren't hereditary so I guess I just don't understand why we're getting braids as a gene. [/quote] It's an Ancient gene, though. You can't use clothing or accessories on Ancient breeds, so genes are the only possible customization option for them.
Agion wrote on 2020-06-19 18:35:46:
It's an Ancient gene, though. You can't use clothing or accessories on Ancient breeds, so genes are the only possible customization option for them.
[quote name="Agion" date="2020-06-19 18:35:46" ] I don't know if it's just me (I haven't really looked at the comments here out of pure laziness) but I'm really not a fan of the new gene... Like, it's a hairstyle? Yes, it's awesome that we can have braids on our dragons now, but it's... a hairstyle. Hairstyles aren't hereditary so I guess I just don't understand why we're getting braids as a gene. [/quote] Fireflies and filigree aren't exactly hereditary either, but I think it's fine for them to be hereditary in fantasy haha. Maybe think of it more as a tradition passed down if the logic bothers you [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
Agion wrote on 2020-06-19 18:35:46:

Fireflies and filigree aren't exactly hereditary either, but I think it's fine for them to be hereditary in fantasy haha. Maybe think of it more as a tradition passed down if the logic bothers you
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46