Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
[emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
kV9q7M8.gif
Yay, more Fiona fams! I always love new Fiona fams :)
Yay, more Fiona fams! I always love new Fiona fams :)
Ooo snap! I've been wearing my hair in braids since I was a smol child and frankly I love them. It's perfect for the long floof of Gaolers. The emblems cycling though... man I guess I need to stock up on those now XD
Ooo snap! I've been wearing my hair in braids since I was a smol child and frankly I love them. It's perfect for the long floof of Gaolers. The emblems cycling though... man I guess I need to stock up on those now XD
vDMnKay.pngnyJgMSa.pngsdorSGl.pngwe_won.png0FI66hb.png
When will the gaoler PSD files be updated to include braids?
When will the gaoler PSD files be updated to include braids?
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
Oooooo cool fams
Oooooo cool fams
Written from my Samsung Smart Fridge
The braids are very nice despite the small clipping error on adult male gaoler. I'm sure that it will become a very versatile gene and hope that something similar will be released with the upcoming ancient breed with its luscious locks

I have mixed feelings about the emblem starting to cycle, it's not a bad thing just more a pang that something that has been there from the beginning will be leaving. The emblem has been a staple since the beginning, so it's certainly time for it to take a bow and let someone else take the spotlight but its going to be odd not seeing the emblem there every festival although it switching out with the holiday scene makes plenty of sense, and suggests in the future that the holiday scene will eventually step out and maybe the next item that takes the honor of being there for multiple festivals could be something like an elemental eye vial (not primal, but perhaps something along the same lines such as the Paladin eye suggestion)

I love the new familiars and feats and can't wait to see future ones
The braids are very nice despite the small clipping error on adult male gaoler. I'm sure that it will become a very versatile gene and hope that something similar will be released with the upcoming ancient breed with its luscious locks

I have mixed feelings about the emblem starting to cycle, it's not a bad thing just more a pang that something that has been there from the beginning will be leaving. The emblem has been a staple since the beginning, so it's certainly time for it to take a bow and let someone else take the spotlight but its going to be odd not seeing the emblem there every festival although it switching out with the holiday scene makes plenty of sense, and suggests in the future that the holiday scene will eventually step out and maybe the next item that takes the honor of being there for multiple festivals could be something like an elemental eye vial (not primal, but perhaps something along the same lines such as the Paladin eye suggestion)

I love the new familiars and feats and can't wait to see future ones
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote]This is one of the best genes that have been put out in a while and theyre not gem genes! [/quote] Wait, what?? OMG, I've been trying to save up gems to get one, and they're a Treasure gene! Yeah, didn't read that announcement very carefully, I was too excited to see what it would look like on my kids! And this is the one who's going to get it, in place of Underbelly: [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=58&tertgene=55&winggene=30&wings=121&auth=f1fc3db05b279ed9fd2283ba22c45f9e37aef760&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] ...once the marketplace simmers down and I can actually get my hands on one at a sensible price, that is!
Quote:
This is one of the best genes that have been put out in a while and theyre not gem genes!

Wait, what?? OMG, I've been trying to save up gems to get one, and they're a Treasure gene! Yeah, didn't read that announcement very carefully, I was too excited to see what it would look like on my kids!

And this is the one who's going to get it, in place of Underbelly:
dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=58&tertgene=55&winggene=30&wings=121&auth=f1fc3db05b279ed9fd2283ba22c45f9e37aef760&dummyext=prev.png

...once the marketplace simmers down and I can actually get my hands on one at a sensible price, that is!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Will the Holiday items all be crated, or will some of them be cycled into the back catalog? If everything gets crated, I don't see much use for prismatic tokens, tbh.
Will the Holiday items all be crated, or will some of them be cycled into the back catalog? If everything gets crated, I don't see much use for prismatic tokens, tbh.
@meangreanbean after this cycle everything except the scene will be put into the crate. The scene will return for the next festival cycle(s)

The primatic tokens are essentially there to allow you to buying festival recolors without gambling with a crate. Joxar's crates generally aren't worth it for players that have been around for the festivals unless they like to gamble. The purpose of the crates is help keep the price of the previous festival items from getting too high (you can buy a crate for 80,000 T for a chance at one of the previous items so there is a small but steady trickle of old items)
@meangreanbean after this cycle everything except the scene will be put into the crate. The scene will return for the next festival cycle(s)

The primatic tokens are essentially there to allow you to buying festival recolors without gambling with a crate. Joxar's crates generally aren't worth it for players that have been around for the festivals unless they like to gamble. The purpose of the crates is help keep the price of the previous festival items from getting too high (you can buy a crate for 80,000 T for a chance at one of the previous items so there is a small but steady trickle of old items)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I looked it up and in the window that shows the preview, the Braids gene said it was for 8,500 treasure.
I looked it up and in the window that shows the preview, the Braids gene said it was for 8,500 treasure.
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46