Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 76 77
[quote name="Quiller" date="2020-01-23 10:07:55" ] just came here to scream, Fiona's the first trans dragon i've noticed so far in the NPC's, and I APPRECIATE IT And the new feature seems exciting! Thanks for the update :D [/quote] @Quiller Don't forget Baldwin! [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=2] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/d/d7/Baldwin1.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/276?cb=20160919232507.jpg[/img]
Quiller wrote on 2020-01-23 10:07:55:
just came here to scream, Fiona's the first trans dragon i've noticed so far in the NPC's, and I APPRECIATE IT

And the new feature seems exciting! Thanks for the update :D

@Quiller Don't forget Baldwin!

276?cb=20160919232507.jpg
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
Fiona looks like a big mood, I can't wait to see her final design
Fiona looks like a big mood, I can't wait to see her final design
KVbkgOZ.png
This is awesome [emoji=snapper laughing size=2] I also love Fiona's earrings! Can we have Fiona's earrings [emoji=snapper sad size=2]
This is awesome

I also love Fiona's earrings! Can we have Fiona's earrings
This is exciting! I'm particularly interested to see how the Feats system will work; will it be like a quest you retain for the amount of time it takes until you either cancel or complete it? or will the feats cycle out every day? because if they cycle out every day they may be hard to track given how long it takes to reach Awakened for a familiar.
I suppose the best option would be cycled ones to choose from, and then you have a few "quest slots" to keep quests until canceled/completed, but maybe that's what yall are already doing? or maybe yall have another and equally good/better idea
Super jazzed to see the progress!!! :D
This is exciting! I'm particularly interested to see how the Feats system will work; will it be like a quest you retain for the amount of time it takes until you either cancel or complete it? or will the feats cycle out every day? because if they cycle out every day they may be hard to track given how long it takes to reach Awakened for a familiar.
I suppose the best option would be cycled ones to choose from, and then you have a few "quest slots" to keep quests until canceled/completed, but maybe that's what yall are already doing? or maybe yall have another and equally good/better idea
Super jazzed to see the progress!!! :D
Yay! I can't wait to see Fiona and the new breed of dragon! So excited!!!

Edit: @BatCrooks lol!
Yay! I can't wait to see Fiona and the new breed of dragon! So excited!!!

Edit: @BatCrooks lol!
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
Familiar recolors, yay! But now that we can bond with familiars we don't own, seriously PLEASE give us an easy way to check which familiars we don't own regardless of their awakened status. I want to have them all in my hoard, not just colored in in the bestiary!

I'm really glad a new modern dragon breed is still happening.
(And honestly I think we could use fewer new apparel releases, to keep that backlog from getting worse...)
Familiar recolors, yay! But now that we can bond with familiars we don't own, seriously PLEASE give us an easy way to check which familiars we don't own regardless of their awakened status. I want to have them all in my hoard, not just colored in in the bestiary!

I'm really glad a new modern dragon breed is still happening.
(And honestly I think we could use fewer new apparel releases, to keep that backlog from getting worse...)
[quote name="Firtarian" date="2020-01-23 09:38:16" ] Also curious, will flattery include the ever elusive KS/downtime familiars???? Can I finally bond a BOOLEAN? [/quote] @Firtarian, the Boolean will have a chance of showing up on Fiona's Flattery page.
Firtarian wrote on 2020-01-23 09:38:16:
Also curious, will flattery include the ever elusive KS/downtime familiars???? Can I finally bond a BOOLEAN?

@Firtarian, the Boolean will have a chance of showing up on Fiona's Flattery page.
Ahhh yeeessss!!!!!! New familiars!
Ahhh yeeessss!!!!!! New familiars!
WRcl6DV.png__tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 10:19:18" ] [quote name="Firtarian" date="2020-01-23 09:38:16" ] Also curious, will flattery include the ever elusive KS/downtime familiars???? Can I finally bond a BOOLEAN? [/quote] @Firtarian, the Boolean will have a chance of showing up on Fiona's Flattery page. [/quote] This is awesome!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 10:19:18:
Firtarian wrote on 2020-01-23 09:38:16:
Also curious, will flattery include the ever elusive KS/downtime familiars???? Can I finally bond a BOOLEAN?

@Firtarian, the Boolean will have a chance of showing up on Fiona's Flattery page.

This is awesome!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
What a neat little feature! It'll be nice to do, I think. And good luck on your work with the new modern breed! I'm sure it's going to be fantastic!
What a neat little feature! It'll be nice to do, I think. And good luck on your work with the new modern breed! I'm sure it's going to be fantastic!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 76 77