Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77
I love skydancers so this makes me very happy and I can’t wait for the new breed
I love skydancers so this makes me very happy and I can’t wait for the new breed
oh my god???? i love her??????
oh my god???? i love her??????
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
Fiona sounds so cool. And great to hear about the progress on the modern breed. [emoji=fae happy size=2]
Fiona sounds so cool. And great to hear about the progress on the modern breed.

nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
Yoooo I'm so hype for this, everything sounds so exciting
Yoooo I'm so hype for this, everything sounds so exciting
Signature.png
thank u for this bread
thank u for this bread
Will the flattery page be different for everyone? Will you also see already bonded familiars?

So exciteeeeed
Will the flattery page be different for everyone? Will you also see already bonded familiars?

So exciteeeeed

I am very excited to get this info... Can't wait!

Thank you devs for all your work on this site. You are all superstars!
I am very excited to get this info... Can't wait!

Thank you devs for all your work on this site. You are all superstars!
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
Ya'll are awesome!

Thanks mods!
Ya'll are awesome!

Thanks mods!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Oh I already love Fiona! And it’s very cool to see how the new modern breed is coming along. I can’t wait to meet them!
Oh I already love Fiona! And it’s very cool to see how the new modern breed is coming along. I can’t wait to meet them!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
I’m so excited for this update! I love the idea of their being a bestiary activity. Can’t wait to see when it’s released and what the final product will look like! The news about another modern breed in the works is also great. I wonder what these ones will look like.
I’m so excited for this update! I love the idea of their being a bestiary activity. Can’t wait to see when it’s released and what the final product will look like! The news about another modern breed in the works is also great. I wonder what these ones will look like.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 76 77