Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77
Great update! Thank you staff! [emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
Great update! Thank you staff!
4mAisVM.png
just came here to scream, Fiona's the first trans dragon i've noticed so far in the NPC's, and I APPRECIATE IT

And the new feature seems exciting! Thanks for the update :D
just came here to scream, Fiona's the first trans dragon i've noticed so far in the NPC's, and I APPRECIATE IT

And the new feature seems exciting! Thanks for the update :D
FIONA CANT COME SOON ENOUGH T_T OMG
FIONA CANT COME SOON ENOUGH T_T OMG
suggestion from a long-time familiar collector on this new feature: there should be an element of quest fulfillment that has a chance to give chests. chest level can vary of course, but getting chests as milestones is currently the most rewarding aspect of familiar bonding and it'd be an easy thing to expand upon. people like receiving and opening chests!
suggestion from a long-time familiar collector on this new feature: there should be an element of quest fulfillment that has a chance to give chests. chest level can vary of course, but getting chests as milestones is currently the most rewarding aspect of familiar bonding and it'd be an easy thing to expand upon. people like receiving and opening chests!
rLM2h8D.png
Oh! Fiona looks amazing!!
Oh! Fiona looks amazing!!
omg I'm loving everything about this update, thank you.

@Xhaztol
So do I understand it right that awakening a familiar via Fiona will have the same result as awakening a familiar the traditional way and then getting rid of it? It'll end up in the Discovered tab of the Bestiary, without the colorful background?
omg I'm loving everything about this update, thank you.

@Xhaztol
So do I understand it right that awakening a familiar via Fiona will have the same result as awakening a familiar the traditional way and then getting rid of it? It'll end up in the Discovered tab of the Bestiary, without the colorful background?
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
I LOVE HIM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wait she
why she has 4...that..trans?

lmao wrong focus
I LOVE HIM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
wait she
why she has 4...that..trans?

lmao wrong focus
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
I'm a little unclear on what Flattery does to the Bestiary page.

If, through Flattery, I were to achieve an Awakened status on a familiar I don't own (Boolean, for example), would it show up in and count towards my Discovered tab, but lack a starry background (and the treasure chest and wing icons)?

And before it gets Awakened, say, at the Tolerant stage, which tab would it show up in/count towards? And at this stage, will its Bestiary portrait be in color or B&W?

I ask because I use my "Undiscovered" tab as a way to keep track of which familiars I still need, and so depending on how Flattery affects that, the way I'm gonna want to use this feature will change. ^^;

(On a different note: I am SO EXCITED about the Feats and the possibility of special recolors. :D)
I'm a little unclear on what Flattery does to the Bestiary page.

If, through Flattery, I were to achieve an Awakened status on a familiar I don't own (Boolean, for example), would it show up in and count towards my Discovered tab, but lack a starry background (and the treasure chest and wing icons)?

And before it gets Awakened, say, at the Tolerant stage, which tab would it show up in/count towards? And at this stage, will its Bestiary portrait be in color or B&W?

I ask because I use my "Undiscovered" tab as a way to keep track of which familiars I still need, and so depending on how Flattery affects that, the way I'm gonna want to use this feature will change. ^^;

(On a different note: I am SO EXCITED about the Feats and the possibility of special recolors. :D)
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
[emoji=nocturne star size=1]
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
new modern breed yeha!!!!
new modern breed yeha!!!!
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 76 77