Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77
Woahh
Woahh
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
I'm so excited for Fiona! A new way to get familiars is deeply appreciated, I've almost finished the bestiary save for stuff KS rewards and downtime gifts.
Also. New modern breed!! (A part of me is still holding out hope that Couriers will be available, although I wouldn't expect them to be modern... it be nice though!!)
I'm so excited for Fiona! A new way to get familiars is deeply appreciated, I've almost finished the bestiary save for stuff KS rewards and downtime gifts.
Also. New modern breed!! (A part of me is still holding out hope that Couriers will be available, although I wouldn't expect them to be modern... it be nice though!!)
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
1) thank you very much for the modern breed progress update!

2) the familiar trading stall concept is very creative and presents a QoL upgrade for so many people looking to get exclusive familiars + would help with bonding (I personally gave up lol). Looking forward to it!! Sounds very interesting :D
1) thank you very much for the modern breed progress update!

2) the familiar trading stall concept is very creative and presents a QoL upgrade for so many people looking to get exclusive familiars + would help with bonding (I personally gave up lol). Looking forward to it!! Sounds very interesting :D
Skin Shop
Oh all of this is really exciting! Looking forward to seeing it all come to fruition.
Oh all of this is really exciting! Looking forward to seeing it all come to fruition.
LklXAGK.png
Everything sounds so exciting!! Super excited about a new modern breed and Fiona too!! Lovely gal! Thank you FL team y’all the best *smooch*
Everything sounds so exciting!! Super excited about a new modern breed and Fiona too!! Lovely gal! Thank you FL team y’all the best *smooch*
JNpe71y.png
Oh, I love Fiona already! ? Can't wait for the new breed.
Oh, I love Fiona already! ? Can't wait for the new breed.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
yeeeeesss!! my drive to bond with fams every day is gonna get rewarded big time in the fiona update!!
yeeeeesss!! my drive to bond with fams every day is gonna get rewarded big time in the fiona update!!
[quote name="Kuikka" date="2020-01-23 09:51:25" ] This is very exciting. :) I have a question. When you reach the flattery familiar's bonding tiers, will you get the associated chest for the tier along with the treasure, or is that just for the personal bonding? [/quote] @Kuikka Bonding with a familiar that appears on Fiona's Flattery page performs the exact same function as would occur on a dragon's profile. That means if the act of bonding would result in a level-up and a chest, you would get that as normal.
Kuikka wrote on 2020-01-23 09:51:25:
This is very exciting. :)

I have a question. When you reach the flattery familiar's bonding tiers, will you get the associated chest for the tier along with the treasure, or is that just for the personal bonding?

@Kuikka

Bonding with a familiar that appears on Fiona's Flattery page performs the exact same function as would occur on a dragon's profile. That means if the act of bonding would result in a level-up and a chest, you would get that as normal.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
!!!!!
!!!!!
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
AAAAAAAAAAAA MODERN BREED!!!!!!!

i can't wait!!!!!!!! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAA MODERN BREED!!!!!!!

i can't wait!!!!!!!! :D

please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 76 77