Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
Ooh yass
Ooh yass
M7yODRE.png
This is so cool!
This is so cool!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
Looking forward to this! It's exactly the thing I need since I sold my light sprite a couple years back and would prefer not to spend that many gems for a new one. :P
Looking forward to this! It's exactly the thing I need since I sold my light sprite a couple years back and would prefer not to spend that many gems for a new one. :P
lapis+rose
28 they/them
I already love Fiona!! very exciting!!
I already love Fiona!! very exciting!!
WOOOW!

Curious to know how Fiona's Feats will interact with already bonded familiars tho. Is it just if you have completed the task at any point? So if you already have the familiar awakened or what ever it may be you can collect the reward?

Also curious, will flattery include the ever elusive KS/downtime familiars???? Can I finally bond a BOOLEAN?
WOOOW!

Curious to know how Fiona's Feats will interact with already bonded familiars tho. Is it just if you have completed the task at any point? So if you already have the familiar awakened or what ever it may be you can collect the reward?

Also curious, will flattery include the ever elusive KS/downtime familiars???? Can I finally bond a BOOLEAN?
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
oh!!!
oh!!!
mischievous creature of flesh and bones
oh HEY new year new losers
oh HEY new year new losers
Ooooh, this looks really cool! Looking forward to meeting Fiona!
Ooooh, this looks really cool! Looking forward to meeting Fiona!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
ahh omg! can't wait for fiona! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
ahh omg! can't wait for fiona!
tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.pngtumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png
I am... excited!
I am... excited!
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77