Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
Ooh yass
Ooh yass
ZqKMmmT.png
This is so cool!
This is so cool!
Looking forward to this! It's exactly the thing I need since I sold my light sprite a couple years back and would prefer not to spend that many gems for a new one. :P
Looking forward to this! It's exactly the thing I need since I sold my light sprite a couple years back and would prefer not to spend that many gems for a new one. :P
lapis+rose
25 they/them
I already love Fiona!! very exciting!!
I already love Fiona!! very exciting!!
WOOOW!

Curious to know how Fiona's Feats will interact with already bonded familiars tho. Is it just if you have completed the task at any point? So if you already have the familiar awakened or what ever it may be you can collect the reward?

Also curious, will flattery include the ever elusive KS/downtime familiars???? Can I finally bond a BOOLEAN?
WOOOW!

Curious to know how Fiona's Feats will interact with already bonded familiars tho. Is it just if you have completed the task at any point? So if you already have the familiar awakened or what ever it may be you can collect the reward?

Also curious, will flattery include the ever elusive KS/downtime familiars???? Can I finally bond a BOOLEAN?
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...l17-l18-l17-book.pngl17-l18-l18-book.pngo11-d1-firtarian.pngyAxScy6.png5oCnZRd.pngUdPRKv1.pngRa6Y4gw.pngGKDOH2D.png
oh!!!
oh!!!
Senza_titolo_427.png say10
»skins and accents
»art shop
»art trades
»sales
OoMmQL6.png
oh HEY new year new losers
oh HEY new year new losers
Ooooh, this looks really cool! Looking forward to meeting Fiona!
Ooooh, this looks really cool! Looking forward to meeting Fiona!
bg2865J.png My Timezone: FR+9
Potion Adopts
Art Shop (Currently Closed)
zaat1PT.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif

FR-Pladge-13.png Timezone: FR+9
Art shop (Currently closed)
My Accent
7BZpnAi.pngmvb8hp4.png

nbF5OQ1.jpg

IFay7TV.jpg
ahh omg! can't wait for fiona! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
ahh omg! can't wait for fiona!
tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png tumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.pngtumblr_pvaafvIJGt1xdiur2o1_250.png
I am... excited!
I am... excited!
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77