Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Man I cannot wait for the new modern breed--
I really wonder what it's gonna look like! I really hope it's like a fish man or like another fluffy dude or like whatever. mmmm watch it come out in march like everything else coughc OUg h feral, animal crossing new horizons, ect.
Man I cannot wait for the new modern breed--
I really wonder what it's gonna look like! I really hope it's like a fish man or like another fluffy dude or like whatever. mmmm watch it come out in march like everything else coughc OUg h feral, animal crossing new horizons, ect.
i eat sand and I love my wife. What more can a dragon want
otherkin - fictionkin - bisexual + genderfluid
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Hmmmmmmmm, I notice the bonding with your familiar popup is different as of today........

I bet Fiona's going to be revealed for valentine's week / day.....................
Hmmmmmmmm, I notice the bonding with your familiar popup is different as of today........

I bet Fiona's going to be revealed for valentine's week / day.....................
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Hmmm, seems like another NPC dragon has a hoarding problem. Animal hoarding is.....a problem.

I'm glad this feature is being introduced. I wonder how often retired familiars will show up in the daily rotation.
Hmmm, seems like another NPC dragon has a hoarding problem. Animal hoarding is.....a problem.

I'm glad this feature is being introduced. I wonder how often retired familiars will show up in the daily rotation.
DQLlbOg.png
y'all do so much work for this site and it's all so beautifully done, thank you!
y'all do so much work for this site and it's all so beautifully done, thank you!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif02e9efa469f97b6ee84285256a13f3fde60ad720.gif
Tomorrow................................... We may meet Fiona.................................. She is all about bonding with familiars (and the player, in a way), and valentine's day is (in places it's celebrated) about bonds between people! So...!!!! It makes sense! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Tomorrow................................... We may meet Fiona..................................

She is all about bonding with familiars (and the player, in a way), and valentine's day is (in places it's celebrated) about bonds between people! So...!!!! It makes sense!

D: ........... [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
D: ...........
@paigeboi
Whenever you think something big is going to happen, wait and see if there is a maintenance period planned. Also remember that they won’t release it parallel to another event (in this case, actual Valentine’s Day and in game Valentine’s Day) because one event will always outshine the other, which isn’t really a good marketing strategy. So, they release them separately to get double the looks. But a person can dream! I really hope they release her next week!

Also, sorry for totally blurting the explication at you, hope it helps you. it certainly helps me to process all the stuff I am learning in business/marketing class lol
@paigeboi
Whenever you think something big is going to happen, wait and see if there is a maintenance period planned. Also remember that they won’t release it parallel to another event (in this case, actual Valentine’s Day and in game Valentine’s Day) because one event will always outshine the other, which isn’t really a good marketing strategy. So, they release them separately to get double the looks. But a person can dream! I really hope they release her next week!

Also, sorry for totally blurting the explication at you, hope it helps you. it certainly helps me to process all the stuff I am learning in business/marketing class lol
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
@PyschoPickles male Skydancers have 4 antennae and Females have 2. as you can see from the picture of Fiona, she has 4 antennae!
@PyschoPickles male Skydancers have 4 antennae and Females have 2. as you can see from the picture of Fiona, she has 4 antennae!
New Inventory on the AH!
[quote name="SmaugTheAlmighty" date="2020-02-15 20:14:08" ] @PyschoPickles male Skydancers have 4 antennae and Females have 2. as you can see from the picture of Fiona, she has 4 antennae! [/quote] GASP!!! You're right!!! Hopefully, that isn't an error!
SmaugTheAlmighty wrote on 2020-02-15 20:14:08:
GASP!!! You're right!!! Hopefully, that isn't an error!
Untitled307_20221002053423.png
:3 I was pretty close though!

Also @PyschoPickles it's not an error, there's a mod post somewhere in reply to a user's question about whether she's trans, where the mod states simply "she is", woo!
:3 I was pretty close though!

Also @PyschoPickles it's not an error, there's a mod post somewhere in reply to a user's question about whether she's trans, where the mod states simply "she is", woo!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77