Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Fiona's Fantastic Familiars
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 76 77
Wait so does bonding this way through fiona still give you chests once you go up a level? If it says so in the main post im soRRY i cant read
Wait so does bonding this way through fiona still give you chests once you go up a level? If it says so in the main post im soRRY i cant read
owleics.gif
New breed! New BReed! New BREED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very excited. oh i am excite!!!!!! also, that familiar thing sounds pretty radical as h*ck i am excite for that also!!!!!!
New breed! New BReed! New BREED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very excited. oh i am excite!!!!!! also, that familiar thing sounds pretty radical as h*ck i am excite for that also!!!!!!
+2 hours server time!
Oh man how exciting!
Oh man how exciting!
Great update! Can't wait to get my claws into some of those feats!

Awesome to hear that the new modern breed is coming along nicely too. I honestly expected much less progress towards that release considering the massive amount of apparel on site. 70% progress on apparel is impressive.
Great update! Can't wait to get my claws into some of those feats!

Awesome to hear that the new modern breed is coming along nicely too. I honestly expected much less progress towards that release considering the massive amount of apparel on site. 70% progress on apparel is impressive.
wooo! i love fiona
wooo! i love fiona
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I'm so excited for Fiona! Her vibes are really great and she'd be an amazing addition to the trading post. Also trans dragon trans dragon trans dragon.
I'm so excited for Fiona! Her vibes are really great and she'd be an amazing addition to the trading post. Also trans dragon trans dragon trans dragon.
cd49yeB.png

SOAPY | THEY/THEM | +8 FR TIME
uBrBqTm.png
[quote name="Owleics" date="2020-01-23 10:22:04" ] Wait so does bonding this way through fiona still give you chests once you go up a level? If it says so in the main post im soRRY i cant read [/quote] @Owleics I answered this question [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2812270/10#post_42030588][b]in this post[/b][/url].
Owleics wrote on 2020-01-23 10:22:04:

@Owleics

I answered this question in this post.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@MegaAbsol OOH, I HAD NO CLUE, THANK YOU
@MegaAbsol OOH, I HAD NO CLUE, THANK YOU
Exciting!!
Exciting!!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Yay this is super exciting! Thanks for the update!
Yay this is super exciting! Thanks for the update!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 76 77