Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's your irrational fear?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Clowns. I hate the blasted things. I've never had a bad encounter with one, nor watched any movies with despicable clowns - only one Supernatural episode, but I hated clowns long before that. They are just so wrong. Down with clowns :@.
Clowns. I hate the blasted things. I've never had a bad encounter with one, nor watched any movies with despicable clowns - only one Supernatural episode, but I hated clowns long before that. They are just so wrong. Down with clowns :@.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
-My name's SmolSnek with a B and I've been afraid of wasps/bees/buzzing insects my whole life.
-Wait wait where's the bee?
-tHeReS a BeE?

Anyways trash joke aside, I do have trypophobia (I dunno spelling), fear of any bug that resembles a wasp or bee, and talking to people on the phone (yay social anxiety)
-My name's SmolSnek with a B and I've been afraid of wasps/bees/buzzing insects my whole life.
-Wait wait where's the bee?
-tHeReS a BeE?

Anyways trash joke aside, I do have trypophobia (I dunno spelling), fear of any bug that resembles a wasp or bee, and talking to people on the phone (yay social anxiety)
l9szmFh.jpg
I'm deeply afraid of bees. I know they won't hurt me if I don't upset them but I can't stand getting a bee flying awfully close to me without thinking it'll sting me to death
I'm deeply afraid of bees. I know they won't hurt me if I don't upset them but I can't stand getting a bee flying awfully close to me without thinking it'll sting me to death
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
i'm totally and completely convinced that high school bullies and ex friends have my computer and house and self bugged/monitored so they can make fun of everything i say and/or do together
i'm totally and completely convinced that high school bullies and ex friends have my computer and house and self bugged/monitored so they can make fun of everything i say and/or do together
worm_by_minecr_aft-dc3h1zp.gif
I fear strange things : the open ocean, paranormal activity, and cotton... Yes cotton.
I fear strange things : the open ocean, paranormal activity, and cotton... Yes cotton.
Some things cannot be fixed. They can only be carried.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/h4KvqdD.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=gabriola][color=purple] Being buried alive. Like, I know it'll likely never happen, but still..... [/font][/size][/color][/center]
h4KvqdD.png
Being buried alive. Like, I know it'll likely never happen, but still.....
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
@smolsnek @solifugespace yes my fellow bee haters!!!
god i hate bees i usee to not be able to go outside because of them

don't look up japanese giant hornet do NOT do it
@smolsnek @solifugespace yes my fellow bee haters!!!
god i hate bees i usee to not be able to go outside because of them

don't look up japanese giant hornet do NOT do it
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
I'm not so important for my family and my friends, so they just forgot about me/they stopped liking me
I'm not so important for my family and my friends, so they just forgot about me/they stopped liking me
g9hf0Da.png *Zavi
*any pronouns
*old cryptid
r0FIu06.png
@chantric
Yeah I’ll take your advice haha
Also, I don’t hate bees, I’m just terrified of them. I know bees are extremely essential to plant pollination and we really need them.
Wasps, on the other hand, can fly off a cliff
@chantric
Yeah I’ll take your advice haha
Also, I don’t hate bees, I’m just terrified of them. I know bees are extremely essential to plant pollination and we really need them.
Wasps, on the other hand, can fly off a cliff
l9szmFh.jpg
@chantric
Ooh I've seen that Hornet before,in a documentary. Surprisingly,I find them cute instead of menacing
@chantric
Ooh I've seen that Hornet before,in a documentary. Surprisingly,I find them cute instead of menacing
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible