Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's your irrational fear?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote name="@Despairing" date="2018-11-20 19:27:52" ] Stickers [/quote] okay this is the most irrational one i've seen yet [s]please eloborate[/s]
@Despairing wrote on 2018-11-20 19:27:52:
Stickers

okay this is the most irrational one i've seen yet

please eloborate
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
[img]http://i.imgur.com/cPyRFWy.png[/img] [b][size=2][color=#855D33] The dark, I just hate it. I have to sleep with the lights on like a child Spiders, even though I don't want to be scared of them. I would love to have a pet tarantula, but I'm so scared of them. ;; Planes and boats, just [i]no[/i], the thought of something going wrong scares me so much. And more recently, because I read a horror webcomic that I probably shouldn't have, hares and things repeating themselves. The hares one isn't that bad, but I don't like them, and I would love to never see one again. And if something repeats itself then it's just [i]nope[/i]. Like it's such a strange thing, but I hate it, absolutely hate it. It's really not something I thought I would be scared of... but I am and I'm very suspicious of anyone that feels the need to say something twice, or even [i]three[/i] times. Like, why??? Just stop, please. ;3; ((It [i]is[/i] a very good webcomic though, I love it, even if it keeps me from sleeping for two weeks.))
cPyRFWy.png
The dark, I just hate it. I have to sleep with the lights on like a child

Spiders, even though I don't want to be scared of them. I would love to have a pet tarantula, but I'm so scared of them. ;;

Planes and boats, just no, the thought of something going wrong scares me so much.

And more recently, because I read a horror webcomic that I probably shouldn't have, hares and things repeating themselves.

The hares one isn't that bad, but I don't like them, and I would love to never see one again.

And if something repeats itself then it's just nope. Like it's such a strange thing, but I hate it, absolutely hate it. It's really not something I thought I would be scared of... but I am and I'm very suspicious of anyone that feels the need to say something twice, or even three times. Like, why??? Just stop, please. ;3;

((It is a very good webcomic though, I love it, even if it keeps me from sleeping for two weeks.))
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Dead, rotting fish, and stickers, specifically the ones on fruit. Both make me shudder with irrational fear.
Dead, rotting fish, and stickers, specifically the ones on fruit. Both make me shudder with irrational fear.
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
[quote name="@chantric" date="2018-11-20 20:30:12" ] [quote name="Despairing" date="2018-11-20 19:27:52" ] Stickers [/quote] okay this is the most irrational one i've seen yet [s]please eloborate[/s] [/quote] Ok so you know how everyone has child fears?? Like preschool?? Well mine was stickers. I don’t know why, just they make me uncomfortable and make me want to throw up
@chantric wrote on 2018-11-20 20:30:12:
Despairing wrote on 2018-11-20 19:27:52:
Stickers

please eloborate
Ok so you know how everyone has child fears?? Like preschool??

Well mine was stickers. I don’t know why, just they make me uncomfortable and make me want to throw up
Uq1cq4S.png
chemicals and poisonous material. basically anything with the 'if swallowed contact poison control center' label (detergent, bleach, etc)
chemicals and poisonous material. basically anything with the 'if swallowed contact poison control center' label (detergent, bleach, etc)
she/he/they | fr + 3
[quote name="@MagicmakerRose" date="2018-11-21 05:08:05" ] Dead, rotting fish, and stickers, specifically the ones on fruit. Both make me shudder with irrational fear. [/quote] [quote name="Despairing" date="2018-11-21 05:30:32" ] [quote name="chantric" date="2018-11-20 20:30:12" ] [quote name="@Despairing" date="2018-11-20 19:27:52" ] Stickers [/quote] okay this is the most irrational one i've seen yet [s]please eloborate[/s] [/quote] Ok so you know how everyone has child fears?? Like preschool?? Well mine was stickers. I don’t know why, just they make me uncomfortable and make me want to throw up [/quote] ok well it's apparently a phobia named pittakionophobia,,, [url=http://www.peterfieldhypnotherapy.co.uk/fear-of-stickers-afraid-of-labels-stickers-phobia.html]link[/url],,,sorry for the ping i just think this stuff is interesting and you might wanna read it if you already don't know about it
@MagicmakerRose wrote on 2018-11-21 05:08:05:
Despairing wrote on 2018-11-21 05:30:32:
chantric wrote on 2018-11-20 20:30:12:
@Despairing wrote on 2018-11-20 19:27:52:
Stickers

please eloborate
Ok so you know how everyone has child fears?? Like preschool??

Well mine was stickers. I don’t know why, just they make me uncomfortable and make me want to throw up

ok well it's apparently a phobia named pittakionophobia,,, link,,,sorry for the ping i just think this stuff is interesting and you might wanna read it if you already don't know about it
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
Can any one tell me the fear of sinking ships?
Can any one tell me the fear of sinking ships?
Suddenly waking up, and realizing everyone is gone.
Or just walking around with, say, my brother, and looking back to talk at him and finding he’s just completely left me behind. I’m really bad with directions, so I’d be completely lost.
Basically any situation in which I can’t find any way to interact with someone and am aware of it. (I think this stems from the time when I was like, 3, and my mom left the house for 30 seconds to grab something from the porch and I completely freaked out ‘cause I didn’t know where she was.
Suddenly waking up, and realizing everyone is gone.
Or just walking around with, say, my brother, and looking back to talk at him and finding he’s just completely left me behind. I’m really bad with directions, so I’d be completely lost.
Basically any situation in which I can’t find any way to interact with someone and am aware of it. (I think this stems from the time when I was like, 3, and my mom left the house for 30 seconds to grab something from the porch and I completely freaked out ‘cause I didn’t know where she was.
losing my cat to my dog
please help my cats.... bls
losing my cat to my dog
please help my cats.... bls
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
[quote name="NightWilloW" date="2018-11-20 12:02:05" ] Balloons. I don't mind its presence when they're left in peace, but when I see a kid playing with those things at McDonald's and they claw the rubber things with their small sharp nails I almost get a panic attack. It's mostly the tension of the thing possibly popping that freaks me out. I remember when I was in elementary and middle school, whenever a balloon had to be popped in class (for various reasons) I made a complete fuzz about it and wouldn't let that thing be popped unless I was out of that classroom, standing outside with my ears covered. [/quote] BIG SAME. I honestly can't stand it, it's especially the worst when that's a big event at a party I physically have to move a few rooms away because I'm just afraid of the noise for some reason. Even when friends are messing around and wanna pop the balloons I'm just "pls don't."
NightWilloW wrote on 2018-11-20 12:02:05:
Balloons. I don't mind its presence when they're left in peace, but when I see a kid playing with those things at McDonald's and they claw the rubber things with their small sharp nails I almost get a panic attack. It's mostly the tension of the thing possibly popping that freaks me out.

I remember when I was in elementary and middle school, whenever a balloon had to be popped in class (for various reasons) I made a complete fuzz about it and wouldn't let that thing be popped unless I was out of that classroom, standing outside with my ears covered.
BIG SAME. I honestly can't stand it, it's especially the worst when that's a big event at a party I physically have to move a few rooms away because I'm just afraid of the noise for some reason. Even when friends are messing around and wanna pop the balloons I'm just "pls don't."
sZShZzW.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15