Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OLD NEEDS REDONE sorry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center] [size=2]hi I'm reusing an old thread becaue i have like 20+ threads in art sales blow me up[/size] idd like to finally start finishing projects so i'm selling some simple fullbodies! [b]tos:[/b] [LIST] [*]i accept payment after you confirm the sketch [*]only taking gems and T at this moment! i will be taking items/skins in the near future [*]dont make your own edits to my art (ask me instead! i will see what i can do!!) [*]i am drawing fr dragons and oc's, no human characters at the moment! [*]refunds are given if i can not complete your art, i will message you if that becomes the case [*]i have the right to turn down a commission i dont want to do [*]dont remove my signature [/LIST] [quote=FORM U FILL OUT :D] [b]dragon/character image(or link):[/b] [b]commission type:[/b] [b]details i should know about:[/b] [/quote] [size=4][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/size] [b]cleaned sketch[/b] 1kg or 1.5 mil treasure [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743592090419724509/931953102431604806/Illustration8.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392858695614332930/932458212626661436/wroa.png[/img] [b]sketch page (+halfbody and shading!)[/b] 1.7kg or 2.1 mil treasure [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743592090419724509/931953102020571236/Illustration5.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521440827088699403/933412577478836234/Illustration10.png[/img] [b]lined and shaded[/b] 2kg or 2.5 mil treasure [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743592090419724509/931953102704238622/Illustration72.png[/img] [size=4][b] SLOTS [/b][/size] 1. kael (1) [done] 2. kael (2) [done] 3. satanism [cleaning sketch] 4. miyazaki (1) [done] 5. miyazaki (2) [flat colors] 6. iodine [not started] [quote=pinglist]@/Kael @/iodine @/bashett @/LArte @/CalmWolf @/eurus @/miyazaki @/aspencrow @/jinoga @/emberhaze @/elysionlycaon @/Chimerii[/quote] thank u for looking ♥
hi I'm reusing an old thread becaue i have like 20+ threads in art sales blow me up

idd like to finally start finishing projects so i'm selling some simple fullbodies!

tos:
  • i accept payment after you confirm the sketch
  • only taking gems and T at this moment! i will be taking items/skins in the near future
  • dont make your own edits to my art (ask me instead! i will see what i can do!!)
  • i am drawing fr dragons and oc's, no human characters at the moment!
  • refunds are given if i can not complete your art, i will message you if that becomes the case
  • i have the right to turn down a commission i dont want to do
  • dont remove my signature
FORM U FILL OUT :D wrote:
dragon/character image(or link):
commission type:
details i should know about:

EXAMPLES

cleaned sketch
1kg or 1.5 mil treasure
Illustration8.png
wroa.png

sketch page (+halfbody and shading!)
1.7kg or 2.1 mil treasure
Illustration5.png
Illustration10.png

lined and shaded
2kg or 2.5 mil treasure
Illustration72.png

SLOTS
1. kael (1) [done]
2. kael (2) [done]
3. satanism [cleaning sketch]
4. miyazaki (1) [done]
5. miyazaki (2) [flat colors]
6. iodine [not started]

pinglist wrote:
@/Kael @/iodine @/bashett @/LArte @/CalmWolf @/eurus @/miyazaki @/aspencrow @/jinoga @/emberhaze @/elysionlycaon @/Chimerii

thank u for looking ♥
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric
I'd love a custom design from you if you're interested, is there a specific egg you're looking for? Or specific genes?
@chantric
I'd love a custom design from you if you're interested, is there a specific egg you're looking for? Or specific genes?
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@chantric
OH I LOVE your art! I would adore an art piece or two from you in exchange for some eggs!! Anything specific you're looking for? As well as specific genes scrolls?
@chantric
OH I LOVE your art! I would adore an art piece or two from you in exchange for some eggs!! Anything specific you're looking for? As well as specific genes scrolls?
tumblr_o7kkugdC2E1tsignao2_250.png
ubBbBHb i didnt think id get interest this quick wOOP

@yara ooh nice!!! id have to make a list of genes (i am not prepared) but would u like me to dm u examples of customs ive made?
(reason for dming is because other people own em and i dont want them to get yoinked)

@kenkou thank you :'D no specifics rly, ill take any eggs and i said above but ill have to make a list of genes i need
ubBbBHb i didnt think id get interest this quick wOOP

@yara ooh nice!!! id have to make a list of genes (i am not prepared) but would u like me to dm u examples of customs ive made?
(reason for dming is because other people own em and i dont want them to get yoinked)

@kenkou thank you :'D no specifics rly, ill take any eggs and i said above but ill have to make a list of genes i need
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric
I'd love to see some examples! Especially any canines/felines/equines you may have done in the past ^^
@chantric
I'd love to see some examples! Especially any canines/felines/equines you may have done in the past ^^
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
updated the first post with an item list
updated the first post with an item list
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
ebbeb
ebbeb
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
Can I have a slot for a lightning egg (will decide in a few hrs which character)? Your style is so cute!!
Can I have a slot for a lightning egg (will decide in a few hrs which character)? Your style is so cute!!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@chantric

Would love to get a custom design from you for any (or several of) those genes!! O: Could you also PM me your examples? c:
@chantric

Would love to get a custom design from you for any (or several of) those genes!! O: Could you also PM me your examples? c:
Td4lBWl.png
@goblincat can do!! :> lmk what u want when ur ready

@goblincat can do!! :> lmk what u want when ur ready

mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8