Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's your irrational fear?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@CoffieCake

Thallassophobia is definitely understandable. Deep water is terrifying, especially when you don't know what's beneath you or can't see through the water very well.
@CoffieCake

Thallassophobia is definitely understandable. Deep water is terrifying, especially when you don't know what's beneath you or can't see through the water very well.
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
I have a fear of nightmares. I know its a little weird, but you can't control what happens in a nightmare. I hate it because I need to sleep but I just can't.
I have a fear of nightmares. I know its a little weird, but you can't control what happens in a nightmare. I hate it because I need to sleep but I just can't.
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
Inchworms. Nuff said.
Inchworms. Nuff said.
@galaxiana oh man that one sucks. does medicine to help you sleep also cause anxiety? and have you tried asking a professional about it? cause uh,,, big oof.

@seasandstars i certainly don't hate you :> from what i can tell by your profile, you're pretty dang neat! everyone's their own worst critic.
@galaxiana oh man that one sucks. does medicine to help you sleep also cause anxiety? and have you tried asking a professional about it? cause uh,,, big oof.

@seasandstars i certainly don't hate you :> from what i can tell by your profile, you're pretty dang neat! everyone's their own worst critic.
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric yeah. And yes I recently got a professional to help me with it, o o f
@chantric yeah. And yes I recently got a professional to help me with it, o o f
who up rising they flight
@chantric Thanks! You're neat too
@chantric Thanks! You're neat too
If I'm lucky, Mr. Talent will rub his tentacles on my art
@SeasAndStars

Yeah, It's just... ewww. Like sea weed or lake weeds touching my feet? I'm noping right out of there.

Also, your fear of people disliking you is one that I used to share with you. To some extent I still experience it, but since I got married, I have chilled out quite a bit and just have started not to care what people think. My husband is very supportive of me, esp when I'm anxious or sad. So that helps. And for what it is worth, I think you seem very nice. ^3^
@SeasAndStars

Yeah, It's just... ewww. Like sea weed or lake weeds touching my feet? I'm noping right out of there.

Also, your fear of people disliking you is one that I used to share with you. To some extent I still experience it, but since I got married, I have chilled out quite a bit and just have started not to care what people think. My husband is very supportive of me, esp when I'm anxious or sad. So that helps. And for what it is worth, I think you seem very nice. ^3^
|Yuki/Coffie|She/Her|INFP-T|
I'm terrified of sloths. Especially the two-toed kind. Before I started medication (for unrelated reasons. :p), seeing a picture of one could honest to god give me a full-fledged panic attack. It's ridiculous tbh.
I'm terrified of sloths. Especially the two-toed kind. Before I started medication (for unrelated reasons. :p), seeing a picture of one could honest to god give me a full-fledged panic attack. It's ridiculous tbh.
Trains. Absolutely terrified of them. I don't even know why?? I just suddenly started to have nightmares and here I am.
Trains. Absolutely terrified of them. I don't even know why?? I just suddenly started to have nightmares and here I am.
There is something always watching me wherever I go, no matter how bright it is, no matter how alone I am. There is something always there, and I will never be able to see them but out of the corner of my eye and feel them by the chills on my arms.

Basically just feeling like someone is watching me 24/7
There is something always watching me wherever I go, no matter how bright it is, no matter how alone I am. There is something always there, and I will never be able to see them but out of the corner of my eye and feel them by the chills on my arms.

Basically just feeling like someone is watching me 24/7
Uhhh I need to fix the SSP link and logo
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15