Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's your irrational fear?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@smolsnek yeah no no i wouldn't kill a bee for absolutely no reason and they are really cute from a distance and in pictures :')

but wasps are jerks,,, my mom's allergic and i've never been stung so i fear that i may be as well hahahahahahahah
@smolsnek yeah no no i wouldn't kill a bee for absolutely no reason and they are really cute from a distance and in pictures :')

but wasps are jerks,,, my mom's allergic and i've never been stung so i fear that i may be as well hahahahahahahah
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@solifugespace please take many steps away from me thank you their colors are pretty but that's about it,,, do not like

@avalight ouch, that one has to suck. i'm sure you're loved and valued even if you think you aren't <3
@solifugespace please take many steps away from me thank you their colors are pretty but that's about it,,, do not like

@avalight ouch, that one has to suck. i'm sure you're loved and valued even if you think you aren't <3
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
[quote name="chantric" date="2018-11-20 11:54:16" ] @/solifugespace please take many steps away from me thank you their colors are pretty but that's about it,,, do not like [/quote] >:) Okey
chantric wrote on 2018-11-20 11:54:16:
@/solifugespace please take many steps away from me thank you their colors are pretty but that's about it,,, do not like
>:) Okey
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Balloons. I don't mind its presence when they're left in peace, but when I see a kid playing with those things at McDonald's and they claw the rubber things with their small sharp nails I almost get a panic attack. It's mostly the tension of the thing possibly popping that freaks me out.

I remember when I was in elementary and middle school, whenever a balloon had to be popped in class (for various reasons) I made a complete fuzz about it and wouldn't let that thing be popped unless I was out of that classroom, standing outside with my ears covered.
Balloons. I don't mind its presence when they're left in peace, but when I see a kid playing with those things at McDonald's and they claw the rubber things with their small sharp nails I almost get a panic attack. It's mostly the tension of the thing possibly popping that freaks me out.

I remember when I was in elementary and middle school, whenever a balloon had to be popped in class (for various reasons) I made a complete fuzz about it and wouldn't let that thing be popped unless I was out of that classroom, standing outside with my ears covered.
tumblr_pofosxjcee1tqmuxfo1_540.gif
The Titanic I HATE THAT SHIP
2 miles down
broke in to 3 pieces
I cant spell

btw that white and black shape like a human (a tall man) in the corner of my eye

yes tall monster gosteie thing I think I'm going crazy.

Spectrophobia and fff I looked up the phoia for sunken ships and I cant do it...
The Titanic I HATE THAT SHIP
2 miles down
broke in to 3 pieces
I cant spell

btw that white and black shape like a human (a tall man) in the corner of my eye

yes tall monster gosteie thing I think I'm going crazy.

Spectrophobia and fff I looked up the phoia for sunken ships and I cant do it...
[quote name="Bearinator" date="2018-09-08 16:25:45" ] ...Dead insects. I have NO. CLUE. Where this came from. But even looking at a dead insect makes me wanna puke. No, really. ... [/quote] me too tho but with spiders like i used to be really terrified of them but now im worried if a certain type of spider crawled onto me that it could get squished and it would be so gross [quote name="Eveluna" date="2018-10-08 17:35:15" ] I have a big fear of being in cruise ships/in the middle of an ocean. I get so uneasy thinking about being somewhere where there's no land in sight, and if something were to happen on the cruise ship, there's no way to flee the situation lol. [/quote] this one too also the deep sea in general bees or wasps going too close to me ants (except the ones with funny heads)
Bearinator wrote on 2018-09-08 16:25:45:
...Dead insects.

I have NO. CLUE. Where this came from. But even looking at a dead insect makes me wanna puke. No, really.

me too tho
but with spiders
like i used to be really terrified of them but now im worried if a certain type of spider crawled onto me that it could get squished and it would be so gross
Eveluna wrote on 2018-10-08 17:35:15:
I have a big fear of being in cruise ships/in the middle of an ocean. I get so uneasy thinking about being somewhere where there's no land in sight, and if something were to happen on the cruise ship, there's no way to flee the situation lol.
this one too
also the deep sea in general

bees or wasps going too close to me

ants (except the ones with funny heads)
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Boats. I'm not sure why because I've never really been on many boats. I'm a very strong swimmer too. But the few times I'm on boats I have major anxiety attacks.

I'm very anxious about my future and going out in public. I can't sleep because of it. Driving is a pretty big one too.
Boats. I'm not sure why because I've never really been on many boats. I'm a very strong swimmer too. But the few times I'm on boats I have major anxiety attacks.

I'm very anxious about my future and going out in public. I can't sleep because of it. Driving is a pretty big one too.
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Bridges, big ones that go over water, especially the ones that open up for boats. not sure where it came from but i still have nightmares abt one in a town i used to live in, it just keeps going straight up eugh i hate it [quote name="NightWilloW" date="2018-11-20 12:02:05" ] Balloons. I don't mind its presence when they're left in peace, but when I see a kid playing with those things at McDonald's and they claw the rubber things with their small sharp nails I almost get a panic attack. It's mostly the tension of the thing possibly popping that freaks me out. I remember when I was in elementary and middle school, whenever a balloon had to be popped in class (for various reasons) I made a complete fuzz about it and wouldn't let that thing be popped unless I was out of that classroom, standing outside with my ears covered. [/quote] big big same. my cousins used to squeeze them in front of me cos it freaked me out [s]little bra ts[/s]
Bridges, big ones that go over water, especially the ones that open up for boats.

not sure where it came from but i still have nightmares abt one in a town i used to live in, it just keeps going straight up eugh i hate it

NightWilloW wrote on 2018-11-20 12:02:05:

big big same. my cousins used to squeeze them in front of me cos it freaked me out little bra ts
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
I'm afraid of anything going high speeds over solid ground. Like, rollercoasters are just a big nope. But rollercoasters over water? Suuuure.

Tbh I'm most likely afraid of high speeds BC of my father, partially deaf and blind, drives at 80mph on a 40mph road and has wrecked several times and I've ended up in the hospital with broken bones.
I'm afraid of anything going high speeds over solid ground. Like, rollercoasters are just a big nope. But rollercoasters over water? Suuuure.

Tbh I'm most likely afraid of high speeds BC of my father, partially deaf and blind, drives at 80mph on a 40mph road and has wrecked several times and I've ended up in the hospital with broken bones.
Recently changed username from SalazValana to Sylarana!
Stickers
Stickers
Uq1cq4S.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15