Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] A few UMAs (updated 4.10)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
No need to ping if you happen to be interested; I'm subscribed c:

I've been avoiding making a thread simply because I'm lazy, but I finally decided it might be a good idea to have this up here. This is just a list of the accents that I'm currently perfectly willing to sell/trade, and are listed in the AH for what I'm valuing them at (can be put into treasure, 1:1000). I'm open to haggling as well as items; I'd just like for these to go to those who might use them rather than sitting unused in my hoard x3 And if my listing/price doesn't match or beat LAH, just let me know; I'll adjust! Prices change quickly so it can be hard to keep up.

Not much going on here for organization, but hey. You can see the stuff so we're all good.

OH, for items if anyone's considering trading: I'd be happy to look at
- gene scrolls
- UM swaps (imps, nocs, coatls, WCs, SDs are my standard breeds but I might like others), especially for anyone in my lair who doesn't have one on! I have dragons without skins :c
- apparel (festival, silks, sylvan, sage, flowerfalls are my usual) or wishlist items but it's out of date
- eggs (doesn't everyone take eggs?)
- eliminates (always need to train dragos)
- festival currency + chests
- chests (iron or gilded, or festival depending on if I have what you offer)
- I forgot to mention art! I might be game for art too, just bring me examples ^-^

Anything else, just ask me and I'm sure we could work something out!

Skins hanging out in my hoard/not currently in use:

Skydancer

Imperial

Custom
Wildclaw

Bogsneak

Pearlcatcher

Veilspun

Obelisk

Coatl

In negotiations:

Held:

I'm planning to use these but am currently not (and this helps me track myself lol) that I'm possibly open to selling, depending:

Customs: *

(*recolor)

Sold (~ indicates partial or full item trade):

1300g | 1150g | ~1100g (April 2022)

1100g | 750g | ~1200g | 1000g | 1500g (June 2022)

2500g (June 2022)

1000g | 500g | 2200g | 1000g | 900g (July 2022)

1300g | 950g | 500g | 1700g (July 2022)

~1800g | ~1200g | ~2250g | ~2200g (July 2022)

~450g (May 2023)

~400g | ~900g | 950g | ~1500g (October 2023)
No need to ping if you happen to be interested; I'm subscribed c:

I've been avoiding making a thread simply because I'm lazy, but I finally decided it might be a good idea to have this up here. This is just a list of the accents that I'm currently perfectly willing to sell/trade, and are listed in the AH for what I'm valuing them at (can be put into treasure, 1:1000). I'm open to haggling as well as items; I'd just like for these to go to those who might use them rather than sitting unused in my hoard x3 And if my listing/price doesn't match or beat LAH, just let me know; I'll adjust! Prices change quickly so it can be hard to keep up.

Not much going on here for organization, but hey. You can see the stuff so we're all good.

OH, for items if anyone's considering trading: I'd be happy to look at
- gene scrolls
- UM swaps (imps, nocs, coatls, WCs, SDs are my standard breeds but I might like others), especially for anyone in my lair who doesn't have one on! I have dragons without skins :c
- apparel (festival, silks, sylvan, sage, flowerfalls are my usual) or wishlist items but it's out of date
- eggs (doesn't everyone take eggs?)
- eliminates (always need to train dragos)
- festival currency + chests
- chests (iron or gilded, or festival depending on if I have what you offer)
- I forgot to mention art! I might be game for art too, just bring me examples ^-^

Anything else, just ask me and I'm sure we could work something out!

Skins hanging out in my hoard/not currently in use:

Skydancer

Imperial

Custom
Wildclaw

Bogsneak

Pearlcatcher

Veilspun

Obelisk

Coatl

In negotiations:

Held:

I'm planning to use these but am currently not (and this helps me track myself lol) that I'm possibly open to selling, depending:

Customs: *

(*recolor)

Sold (~ indicates partial or full item trade):

1300g | 1150g | ~1100g (April 2022)

1100g | 750g | ~1200g | 1000g | 1500g (June 2022)

2500g (June 2022)

1000g | 500g | 2200g | 1000g | 900g (July 2022)

1300g | 950g | 500g | 1700g (July 2022)

~1800g | ~1200g | ~2250g | ~2200g (July 2022)

~450g (May 2023)

~400g | ~900g | 950g | ~1500g (October 2023)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
This is more for my own tracking. I'm v tired of almost double-buying skins.

On dragons (split by whom of my best friends/parents have em). The first two masses are mine (in my lair and in my den) and I'm probably not selling; the others are skins I purchased and loaned to friends, which means it's up to them if they'd like to sell. Feel free to ask me about them~

This is more for my own tracking. I'm v tired of almost double-buying skins.

On dragons (split by whom of my best friends/parents have em). The first two masses are mine (in my lair and in my den) and I'm probably not selling; the others are skins I purchased and loaned to friends, which means it's up to them if they'd like to sell. Feel free to ask me about them~

Guard of the Dead is still being sold for 700g on Ysdaar's thread. Just so you know. I bought 2 just this past week.
Guard of the Dead is still being sold for 700g on Ysdaar's thread. Just so you know. I bought 2 just this past week.
m91xEaw.png
@Mihaellawliet

Ah, I meant to list it for the selling price but set this up on mobile and typoed; that sold over the AH anyway, but thanks!
@Mihaellawliet

Ah, I meant to list it for the selling price but set this up on mobile and typoed; that sold over the AH anyway, but thanks!
Haha, yeah, I get'cha. Good luck selling the others
Haha, yeah, I get'cha. Good luck selling the others
m91xEaw.png
@cuddleh

Would you be interested at all in art as payment? I'm super interested in wake up my love and Eye of Aszers, but I have no dragon money at the moment! Would you take art for one or both of them? :0
@cuddleh

Would you be interested at all in art as payment? I'm super interested in wake up my love and Eye of Aszers, but I have no dragon money at the moment! Would you take art for one or both of them? :0
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot

Hi! Goodness, I might be? I usually take art toward things, so I'd at least be game to see what examples you have and see if there's anything I'm looking for that would work with your style? c:
@Reefknot

Hi! Goodness, I might be? I usually take art toward things, so I'd at least be game to see what examples you have and see if there's anything I'm looking for that would work with your style? c:
@Cuddleh

Okay! :D you can see my examples on my DA which is here c:

I can do any kind of 'feral' thing, I'm not so confident at humans/anthros, so I don't offer them for commissions >~<

Let me know what you think! C:
@Cuddleh

Okay! :D you can see my examples on my DA which is here c:

I can do any kind of 'feral' thing, I'm not so confident at humans/anthros, so I don't offer them for commissions >~<

Let me know what you think! C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
^ went ahead and moved over to PMs for specifics discussion x3
^ went ahead and moved over to PMs for specifics discussion x3
Would you trade Mystical dream for ? ^^
Would you trade Mystical dream for ? ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17