Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2016+ Fest, under LAH~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
I'm subbed but I really don't mind if you ping, I'm so used to it.

Drop a message in here if you’re looking for any of the following! (I may have a few things I didn't dig back to list, so feel free to ask about earlier things as well)

I’m open to sell things for ~15% under AH prices (barring extreme undercuts; I take more off of larger sales), or trade at AH prices for:
- NEW: NotN things, meaning strange chests or noc eggs/breedchanges~
- Apparel (silks, sylvan, non-nebula starsilks, flowerfalls, candles, older fest apparel are all general things that I’m very fond of and always collecting). Silver Sylvan would be great! I know they're cycling and I do need a few pieces, but I won't value them at the insane AH prices.
- Eggs
- Genes (esp WC scrolls and Undertide genes! I'd value WC scrolls higher as well)
- Familiars I don’t have
- Baldwin mats
- Festival currency (let's say for the next...two? Three? upcoming fests or current fest); I'd value em at 1:500t or 2:1g, as that's what I buy it for during fests so hit me --- I'm set on scrolls, but I'll still take other fest currencies! :)
- Art
- UMAs (I’m a sucker for male imp and female SD skins even tho I DON’T need more but)
- ??? Honestly I’m v open to things, which makes me both easy and a pain to work with LOL
I'm subbed but I really don't mind if you ping, I'm so used to it.

Drop a message in here if you’re looking for any of the following! (I may have a few things I didn't dig back to list, so feel free to ask about earlier things as well)

I’m open to sell things for ~15% under AH prices (barring extreme undercuts; I take more off of larger sales), or trade at AH prices for:
- NEW: NotN things, meaning strange chests or noc eggs/breedchanges~
- Apparel (silks, sylvan, non-nebula starsilks, flowerfalls, candles, older fest apparel are all general things that I’m very fond of and always collecting). Silver Sylvan would be great! I know they're cycling and I do need a few pieces, but I won't value them at the insane AH prices.
- Eggs
- Genes (esp WC scrolls and Undertide genes! I'd value WC scrolls higher as well)
- Familiars I don’t have
- Baldwin mats
- Festival currency (let's say for the next...two? Three? upcoming fests or current fest); I'd value em at 1:500t or 2:1g, as that's what I buy it for during fests so hit me --- I'm set on scrolls, but I'll still take other fest currencies! :)
- Art
- UMAs (I’m a sucker for male imp and female SD skins even tho I DON’T need more but)
- ??? Honestly I’m v open to things, which makes me both easy and a pain to work with LOL
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Other:

I have multiples of basically everything I'm listing! Promise heh If someone asks for something, still feel free to ask me too! I more than likely have another.

I didn't list the last year or so's skins, but I do have them. Just not as actively trying to sell the newest. Feel free to ask!

The halos I have left are 5 conflagrant, 6 spellwrought, 5 crystalcourt, 9 murkmirth, 5 fathomsearch, 4 gladegift.

If any of the skins list as UMAs rather than fest skins, it's supposed to be the fest skin of the same name (since I've had this happen twice now)

If anyone's looking for UMAs, I do have some listed here that are currently unused and therefore for sale/trade~

Last but not least, if you'd be so inclined, I would LOVE some likes on my character kiddos! hehe c:
Other:

I have multiples of basically everything I'm listing! Promise heh If someone asks for something, still feel free to ask me too! I more than likely have another.

I didn't list the last year or so's skins, but I do have them. Just not as actively trying to sell the newest. Feel free to ask!

The halos I have left are 5 conflagrant, 6 spellwrought, 5 crystalcourt, 9 murkmirth, 5 fathomsearch, 4 gladegift.

If any of the skins list as UMAs rather than fest skins, it's supposed to be the fest skin of the same name (since I've had this happen twice now)

If anyone's looking for UMAs, I do have some listed here that are currently unused and therefore for sale/trade~

Last but not least, if you'd be so inclined, I would LOVE some likes on my character kiddos! hehe c:
[center][b]Skins[/b] - prob forever in progress[/center] I'm working on it I swear; v slow work. A lot of these are multiple copies, I'll remove em once I don't have any extras. While I get all these guys in here, two things: [u]I have all of the skins for the festivals after the ones I've listed[/u] and if you know a skin comes in a chest from one of those fests, [u]I can guarantee I have it in a chest and would be fine to sell the skin[/u]! Skins with an asterisk (*) after them: I also have them in a chest [item=accent: aurora's light][item=accent: alive by lightning][item=accent: firebird feathers][item=accent: igniteus][item=skin: starlit arcanist][item=accent: arcane gift][item=accent: plague-touched][item=skin: stitched up][item=skin: malachite's loyalty][item=accent: infused crown] [item=accent: nightmothers lullaby][item=accent: jade draft][item=skin: cloudsong][item=accent: splash][item=accent: waveswept][item=accent: fishtivities][item=skin: rafflesia fairy][item=skin: shatter the night][item=accent: dancing conductor][item=accent: little bolt][item=skin: thundervolt][item=skin: down for maintenance][item=skin: storm taken][item=skin: surge][item=accent: spirit ablaze][item=accent: furnace queen][item=accent: summer heat][item=accent: kindling king][item=skin: ignis][item=skin: wildfire][item=accent: soul gems][item=accent: crystalspine aura][item=skin: spelldancer][item=accent: rose rot][item=accent: lich armor][item=skin: contaminated][item=skin: cursed watcher][item=skin: rotrock witch][item=accent: rock and root][item=skin: hidden beauty][item=skin: keeper of the labyrinth] [item=accent: crystal rainbow][item=accent: hibernal wanderer][item=skin: frozen flight][item=skin: icewraith][item=skin: guise of tricksters][item=accent: ribbon breeze][item=accent: whispering mantis][item=skin: spring breeze][item=skin: my tears][item=skin: pelagic grotto][item=skin: riptide][item=accent: mariner's tattoos] [item=accent: nightrunner][item=accent: hydrone][item=accent: zappy zap][item=accent: building charge][item=accent: electric sparkle][item=accent: wire nibbler][item=skin: thunderstruck][item=skin: storms approaching][item=skin: speedlines][item=skin: little lightning bug][item=skin: electrified][item=skin: lightning catcher][item=skin: stormcloud construct] [item=accent: cinderleaves][item=accent: gaseous ignition][item=skin: forge walker][item=skin: magma heart][item=skin: combustion] [item=accent: stellar scholar]*[item=accent: ancestral runes][item=accent: the youngest god]*[item=accent: stardust witch][item=skin: almagest][item=skin: spectral sneak]*[item=skin: runeborne]*[item=skin: cosmic construct][item=skin: spiral galaxy][item=skin: arcanists accomplice][item=skin: celestian shimmer]*[item=accent: ethereal planet]* [item=accent: bogwyrm]*[item=accent: festering bogling][item=accent: smog keeper]*[item=accent: shedding season]*[item=accent: wretched rot][item=accent: mother's trinkets][item=skin: ritual ravager][item=skin: plague's daughter]*[item=skin: plasma taucher]*[item=skin: the plague doctor]* [item=accent: coalbound coatl][item=accent: ancient memories]*[item=accent: pillar of ages][item=accent: eight become one]*[item=accent: broken geode]*[item=accent: pebble collector][item=accent: tomb keeper][item=skin: veined marble][item=skin: sardonyx cabochon]*[item=skin: ancient soulwarden]*[item=skin: neglected caveminder]*[item=skin: sandstone][item=skin: unearthed ancestor][item=skin: labradorescence] [item=accent: bogsicle]*[item=accent: colored ice]*[item=accent: sleet footed][item=accent: frostbitten fugitive]*[item=accent: cold hearted][item=skin: colorful ice]*[item=skin: aurora machinery]*[item=skin: runic roamer]*[item=skin: winterwatch] [item=accent: bottled wrath]*[skin=21581][item=accent: twilight brambles]*[item=accent: snake eyes][item=skin: faerie dream]*[item=skin: onyx idol]*[item=skin: magie de cirque]*[item=skin: whimsical night][item=accent: shadow within]* [item=accent: autumn galestorm]*[item=accent: a night in the cloud][item=skin: wind polished golem][item=skin: springrise screamer][item=skin: twisted bamboo]*[item=skin: cloudsong adornments][item=accent: windblown bonsai]*[item=accent: face of the wind]*[item=skin: windsinger worshipper]*[item=skin: skybound]* [item=accent: throatarium]*[item=accent: jellyfishing][item=accent: shellbond][item=accent: undrowned]*[item=accent: a betta experience][item=accent: cherrybrook]*[item=skin: pearl arowana]*[item=skin: coastal predator][item=skin: deep-seer]*[item=skin: leafy seaguardian][item=skin: pressure][item=skin: ancient leviathan]* [item=accent: glowing growing]*[item=accent: swamphaunt][item=skin: queen of the fairies][item=skin: overflowing energy]*[item=skin: wending wood][item=skin: grotto][item=skin: nectar collector]*[item=skin: moonlight mantle][item=accent: verdant embrace]*[item=accent: lampyridae]*[item=skin: queen of the fairies]* [item=accent: sol seraph][item=accent: gilded memories]*[item=accent: bring the eclipse]*[item=skin: radiant soul]*[item=skin: hewn hunter][item=accent: bright ambassador]*[item=accent: goodnight moonlight]*[item=skin: forgotten child]* [item=accent: electric fledge][item=accent: mechanical enhancement]*[item=accent: gears in motion]*[item=skin: augsneak][item=skin: brass centurion]*[skin=23595]*[item=skin: synth wave]*[item=skin: antique cowboy][item=accent: metal enhancement]* [item=accent: bogsmog][item=accent: lavatic veneer]*[item=accent: fire and fury][item=accent: warforged]*[item=skin: night flares][item=skin: queen of cinders][item=accent: crown of thorns]*[item=skin: molten vein]*[item=skin: eclipse the sun]*[item=skin: flowing ash]* [item=accent: starlight smoke][item=accent: starcaster][item=accent: starstranded][item=skin: resplendent starling]*[item=skin: galactic watcher][item=skin: tale of the father][item=skin: starwood blossom][item=skin: spatial aberration]*[item=skin: fuchsia universe][item=skin: celestial vapors]*[item=accent: starwood seer]*[item=accent: fourpoint serpens]*[item=accent: arcana crystals]* [item=accent: contagion cauldron]*[item=accent: cordyceps crown]*[item=accent: massive attack][item=accent: sporiffic][item=skin: airborne contagion][item=skin: dreadlily knight]*[item=skin: the monster within]*[item=accent: toxoplasmosis]*[item=skin: spooky scary tundra]* [item=skin: ruin and ivy][item=skin: rock formation][item=skin: jeweled talisman]*[item=skin: stonemaster][item=skin: lost memories]*[item=skin: rainbow obsidian]*[item=accent: soil dust]*[item=accent: crystalhide][item=accent: eroded][item=accent: opulent relic][item=accent: tiger tiger][item=accent: rockoco]* [item=accent: frigid fluffle][item=accent: frozen guilts][item=accent: ice princess]*[item=skin: permafrozen]*[item=skin: snowjourner][item=accent: foxfire plumage][item=accent: frozen aurora]*[item=skin: wraith]*[item=accent: frozen odf]* [item=accent: the nightmare][item=accent: shimmer trick][item=skin: occluded][item=skin: death seeker][item=skin: circus lion][item=skin: moon glitter]*[item=skin: dark generation]*[item=skin: other side]*[item=accent: shadow tattoos]*[item=accent: foxfire guide]*[item=accent: faerie queen]* [item=accent: triple happiness]*[item=accent: heart of the hurricane]*[item=accent: swallow breeze][item=skin: spirit wings]*[item=accent: zephyr guide][item=accent: wind's calling]*[item=skin: updraft][item=accent: windward]*[item=skin: orchestral wind][item=accent: thriving song][item=accent: bamboo rhyme][item=accent: zenith][item=accent: cloudkeeper bear][item=skin: wind's prodigy]* [item=accent: masquerwave][item=skin: mandarinfish fins][item=accent: deepsea dweller][item=skin: go with the floe]*[item=skin: abyss pearl]*[item=skin: oceans vibrant]*[item=skin: nudichromatic][item=skin: deep below][item=skin: hydrothermal]*[item=skin: alligator snapper turtle][item=skin: noodlebranch]*[item=skin: hyaline]* [item=accent: sneaky succulents][item=accent: tranquil forest]*[item=accent: abelhinha]*[item=accent: cherry dryad lotus]*[item=accent: wilderness halo][item=accent: the great tree][item=skin: call of spirits][item=skin: rejuvenate][item=skin: season]*[item=skin: twine][item=skin: crown shyness]*[item=skin: cymbidium splendor][item=skin: chromatic predator]* [item=skin: radiant dawn]*[item=accent: omniscient]*[item=accent: sol wisher]*[item=skin: inner light]*[item=accent: awakened faith][item=accent: optics][item=accent: quiescence][item=accent: armor of the ancients][item=accent: raiments of jupiter][item=skin: ceremonial lightcatcher][item=accent: elpis]*[item=skin: golden core]* [item=skin: corporate warfare]*[item=accent: spire wings]*[item=accent: thunder armor]*[item=accent: ancient golem]*[item=skin: snappy conductor]*[item=skin: thunderstruck][item=accent: smoke storm][item=skin: automata][item=skin: electrolyte][item=accent: high voltage][item=skin: sparked neon][item=accent: platinum wastes][item=accent: electromechanical][item=accent: mechanical valkyrie]* [item=accent: ember plumes][item=accent: burnt parchment]*[item=accent: ethereal phoenix][item=accent: magmatic cloak][item=accent: metempsychosis]*[item=accent: iron stomach]*[item=accent: glass breather][item=skin: earthforge whisper]*[item=skin: through fire and flames][item=skin: heraldic pyre][item=skin: igneus praesidium][item=skin: fiery wings][item=skin: plasma professor]*[item=skin: golden ire]* [item=skin: oroscopo]*[item=skin: opal nebula][item=skin: arcanic causatum][item=skin: guardian of ether]*[item=skin: galactic devourer][item=accent: cosmic trail][item=accent: crystalglass veil][item=accent: por fin][item=accent: starmalade]*[item=accent: stellar inspiration]*[item=accent: starwood drifter][item=accent: falling star][item=skin: planetaria]*[item=accent: rising stars]* [item=skin: within the vapors][item=accent: unbroken loneliness][item=accent: i hunger]*[item=skin: sickness sprite][item=skin: mycotoxin][item=skin: bioarmor][item=skin: warlord of wastes]*[item=accent: melted mirror]*[item=skin: acid bath]*[item=skin: aberration]*[item=accent: rotrock roots]* [item=accent: hoarding behaviour][item=accent: obsidian amendments][skin=28487][item=accent: fumarole frieze][item=accent: oil slick][item=skin: earth's guise][item=skin: ironclad][item=skin: carrying time][item=accent: precious veins]*[item=skin: crystal charge]*[item=skin: ancestor]*[item=skin: sand spirit]*[item=accent: wrapped turquoise]*[item=accent: earthheart opalescence]* [item=skin: frozen find][item=accent: ice queen][item=accent: frost thruster][item=accent: ice crystal][item=skin: frigid gale][item=skin: snowdragon sculpture][item=skin: ancient heritage][item=skin: fortress guardian][item=skin: prismatic winter coat]*[item=accent: no shower]*[item=accent: comfort in cold]*[item=accent: winter blanket]*[item=accent: winterberry queen]*[item=skin: sweater weather]* [item=accent: masquerade night][item=accent: wispwillow spirit][item=accent: darkworld keepers][item=accent: mushroom prince][item=accent: gloomy gardener][item=accent: stellae umbrarum][item=skin: umbracourt jester][item=accent: amalfoeti][item=accent: silhouette]*[item=accent: night fairy]*[item=accent: dragging shadows]*[item=skin: smoke and mirrors]*[item=accent: lunar metamorphosis]*[item=accent: we're all mad here]* [item=skin: fasciatus][item=accent: windsinger's plumes][item=accent: little friends][item=skin: whirlwinder][item=accent: mist keeper][item=accent: reedcleft ascendant][item=accent: windfeather][item=accent: yie ila so neia][item=accent: wild sprite][item=skin: spirit on the wind]*[item=accent: windy glow]*[item=accent: mistral bells]*[item=skin: wind streaks]*[item=skin: fluffy clouds]* [item=skin: anemomine][item=accent: poisonous][skin=29818][item=accent: pastel lionfish][item=accent: hydrothermal vent][item=accent: cascade][item=accent: thalassic secrets][item=accent: water mother]*[item=accent: abyssal attire]*[item=skin: ghost ship navigator]*[item=accent: bubble soap snap]*[item=accent: entangled tentacles]*[item=skin: just add fins]* [item=accent: menagerie of life][item=skin: green miracle][item=skin: autumnation][item=accent: ritualist][item=accent: veiled valley][item=accent: solar punk][item=accent: verdant adaptations][item=accent: moth-eaten][item=accent: brush of wings]*[item=skin: cracked terracotta]*[item=accent: death by flower]*[item=skin: empress of pride]*[item=skin: plantineas]*[item=skin: pteridomania]* [item=accent: spirit boon][item=accent: lightlock][item=accent: midas touch][item=accent: enchanted collector][item=skin: auratus lumen][item=skin: runebound][item=accent: spectroscope][item=skin: noble light][item=skin: afterglow]*[item=accent: exalted]*[item=accent: let there be light]*[item=accent: perihelion]*[item=accent: solarium]*[item=skin: suntouched marble]* [item=accent: mechanical medical myste][item=accent: what's up danger]*[item=accent: spire hunter]*[item=accent: beast of metal]*[item=skin: security first]*[item=accent: biomechanic][item=skin: stormcatcher's progeny][item=accent: storm thrower][item=accent: cyan exposure][item=skin: all systems go][item=accent: electric core]*[item=skin: king of the storm]* [item=skin: reign of fire][item=skin: phoenix king][item=accent: herald of fire][item=accent: blazinoct][item=accent: love of the hottest flames][item=accent: forge flare][item=accent: beltane]*[item=accent: braseira]*[item=skin: golden cicada]*[item=accent: heat pits]*[item=accent: iris alight]*[item=accent: kawah ijen]* [item=accent: pulse][item=accent: starwood fairy]*[item=skin: mystic regalia][item=skin: starcrossed scholar]*[item=accent: chochin]*[item=skin: stellar sensation][item=accent: astral hunter][item=accent: space beast][item=accent: stardust runicorn]*[item=accent: wings of arcane][item=accent: travel across][item=accent: scry diver]*[item=accent: gifts from above][item=skin: wild magic]* [item=accent: acidic grave][item=accent: all eyes on you]*[item=accent: nice view][item=accent: blood mancer]*[item=accent: tongue out][item=accent: low pH][item=accent: plaguespreader][item=accent: exossein]*[item=skin: vulture couture][item=accent: vermin][item=accent: just like mother][item=skin: shepherd of affliction]*[item=accent: battlefield menace]*[item=accent: mushroom bloom]* [item=accent: quartz rose][item=accent: snakestone][item=skin: the king had wings][item=accent: she means bismuth][item=accent: the curse of the midas][item=accent: topographic][item=accent: bouldercrag battlemarks][item=accent: points and druzy][item=skin: blackfire]*[item=skin: crystalcourt acolyte]*[item=accent: glow worm cave]*[item=accent: quartz reef]*[item=accent: stibknight]*[item=accent: tower of pillar]* [item=skin: remember their song][item=accent: melted free][item=skin: thawed out][item=accent: four feet in snow][item=accent: frigid collector][item=skin: if looks could chill][item=skin: unfettered][item=accent: dry ice]*[item=accent: shard of the ancients][item=accent: crevice]*[item=accent: frost chrysalis]*[item=skin: frosty fluff]*[item=accent: phantom scientist]*[item=skin: winter spirits]* [item=accent: moonlit glass][item=accent: patchwork doll][item=accent: fake out][item=skin: lingered too long][item=accent: vanishing act][item=accent: shadowslime][item=accent: mirror mirror on the wal][item=accent: encroaching shadows][item=accent: future seer]*[item=skin: beyond the veil]*[item=skin: cover of night]*[item=accent: like moths to smoke]*[item=accent: nethersent]*[item=accent: trickmurk carousel]* [item=accent: kite party][item=skin: imposter of winds][item=accent: featherbound wayfarer][item=skin: esteemed aeromancer][item=skin: wind's grace][item=accent: pipe dreams][item=accent: trade winds][item=accent: flow][item=accent: breeze ribbon]*[item=skin: cartografae]*[item=accent: here be dragons]*[item=accent: paper airplane]*[item=accent: soaring wayfarer]*[item=accent: whirlwind markings]* [item=accent: floral squid m][item=accent: wave from neptune][item=accent: mariner's guidance][item=skin: father's affection][item=accent: ancient highfin][item=accent: coral pearl drops][item=accent: sharkbite][item=accent: jewels of the kraken][item=skin: ghost ship]*[item=accent: halitrephes]*[item=accent: koi medium]*[item=accent: lagoona queen]*[item=accent: octomane]*[item=accent: sunset jelly]* [item=accent: cephalotus][item=accent: neon tropics][item=skin: fauna de la lune][item=accent: araceae seviera][item=accent: grow nouveau][item=skin: barkhide][item=accent: harvest celebration][item=skin: mother's guard][item=accent: ancient tree]*[item=accent: autumnal vagrant]*[item=skin: caladium queen]*[item=accent: floral overgrowth]*[item=accent: loveblooms eternal]*[item=accent: nature's breeze]* [item=skin: affero lucem][item=accent: liberator][item=skin: breath of light][item=accent: starpiece][item=accent: shepherd's beacon][item=accent: ichor breakout][item=skin: brilliant ruin][item=skin: syrah][item=accent: behold the sun]*[item=accent: ethereal observer]*[item=accent: glow away]*[item=accent: prismatic sunrise]*[item=accent: shining crystalclouds]*[item=accent: sun's first rays]* [item=skin: ancient technology][item=accent: handy ma'am][item=skin: abandoned factory]*[item=skin: storm current][item=accent: gamer girl][item=accent: sssstrike!]*[item=accent: rainbow lightning]*[item=skin: lightning fish][item=accent: clockwork assistant]*[item=accent: tesla coil]*[item=skin: porcelain automaton]*[item=accent: circuitattoos][item=skin: coiled cables][item=accent: lurker] [item=accent: the elder's fall][item=accent: solar flare][item=accent: lavadrop bombardier][item=skin: magma heart][item=accent: fiery blossom][item=skin: wings of firebird][item=accent: firebird's favorite][item=accent: firefire]*[item=accent: flowers of fire]*[item=accent: igniting feathers]*[item=accent: molten velvet]*[item=accent: tete brule]*[item=accent: where there's smoke]* [item=accent: spellcaster's hubris][item=accent: sweet star fae][item=accent: shattered galactic wings][item=accent: starwood glass][item=skin: outer being][item=skin: arcane alterations][item=accent: zodiac hula hoops][item=accent: potion accident][item=skin: arc construct]*[item=accent: crystal spinocturne]*[item=accent: dreamland]*[item=accent: novatorn]*[item=accent: star garden]*[item=accent: starsighted]* [item=skin: mycelium maestro][item=accent: fae decay][item=accent: helicoprinus][item=accent: queenly carapace][item=accent: graveyard spoils][item=accent: vanitas][item=accent: wormtongue][item=accent: all ears][item=skin: zombie veins]*[item=skin: boneyard gnawer]*[item=accent: curse of the slain]*[item=accent: lycogala filigree]*[item=accent: spore ribs]*[item=accent: wyrmwundborn]* [item=accent: mather rocks][item=skin: crystalguard][item=skin: salt king][item=accent: weighted wings][item=accent: opalised frenzy][item=skin: patinaed paladin]*[item=accent: sand swirl][item=accent: glowing cave walls][item=accent: gleaming cavewyrm]*[item=skin: living fossil][item=skin: bedtime story]*[item=skin: embellished alabaster]*[item=accent: gravedigger]*[item=skin: lined to life]* [item=accent: glittering rime][item=accent: perma tempest]*[item=accent: ethereal ice]*[item=accent: chill flowers][item=accent: frost unicorn]*[item=skin: winterbeast][item=skin: permafrost prison][item=accent: chilling symphony]*[item=accent: glacial veins]*[item=accent: tasked][item=accent: snowflake symphony][item=accent: snapglobe][item=accent: frigorific][item=accent: cold-hearted prince]* [item=accent: moonstone queen][item=accent: inklocke][item=accent: hypnotica][item=skin: wispwillow wanderer]*[item=accent: night bloom][item=skin: midnight feast][item=skin: fiendish company][item=accent: stirring shadow]*[item=accent: silent growth][item=accent: loaded dice]*[item=skin: inkjet accident]*[item=skin: out of the hat][item=accent: mysterymoth]*[item=accent: friends from within]* [item=accent: breakingfree][item=accent: preening pinata]*[item=accent: samara armour]*[item=accent: cartographer's apprentic]*[item=accent: zephyr gem guardian][item=accent: journey joinery]*[item=accent: airheaded][item=accent: the right time][item=accent: eye of the breeze][item=skin: smiling god][item=skin: curse of the cyclone][item=accent: fluttering breeze]*[item=accent: breath of the wind]*[item=accent: alizesha] [item=accent: water flea][item=accent: undersea stars][skin=39203][item=accent: sailor's wave][item=accent: under the deep bleu sea][item=accent: amphitrite][skin=39213][skin=39206]*[item=accent: sluggish]*[item=skin: surface camouflage]*[item=accent: the dweller]*[item=accent: tying the naut]*[item=skin: undersea angler]* [item=accent: magnolia maypole][item=accent: spirit's garden][item=accent: forest traveler][item=accent: spice queen][item=accent: burnt honey][item=accent: lamprocapnos][item=accent: wandering nest][item=accent: veiled rainbowwing]*[item=accent: stay for you]*[item=accent: lonely nourishment]*[item=accent: lemonskeeper]*[item=accent: creeping violets]*[item=accent: sweet scent]* [item=accent: lanternlea glass][item=skin: fear me not][item=accent: lightweaver's moths][item=accent: lightborn][item=accent: brightshine tiffany][item=skin: sacred geometries][item=accent: light hearted][item=accent: moth marauder][item=skin: lost time]*[item=skin: sunchaser]*[item=accent: herald of dawn]*[item=accent: radiant knight]*[item=accent: ruins protector]*[item=accent: orbs of light]* [item=accent: atomic bonding][item=accent: metallic metamorphosis][item=accent: skyflash spire][item=skin: powerbeast][item=skin: jaegar][item=skin: ancient energy][item=accent: thunder][item=accent: stormchaser][item=accent: prismatic huntress]*[item=accent: lightning dancer]*[item=accent: crackling lion armor]*[item=accent: turbulence]*[item=accent: point of origin]*[item=accent: canyon crawler]* [item=accent: fire opal][item=accent: magma tube menace][item=accent: ooh, burn][item=accent: melted][item=accent: core principles][item=accent: overflow][item=skin: curling combustion][item=accent: garden of fire]*[item=accent: in flama viva][item=accent: esteemed metalsmith]*[item=accent: candlelit secrets]*[item=accent: pyromanticist]*[item=accent: born for burning]*[item=accent: blazing necromancer]* [item=accent: arcanization prayer][item=accent: caelum stratus][item=accent: crystal keeper][item=accent: lost in thought][item=accent: crystalspine guardian]*[item=accent: STARBREAKER][item=accent: starwood witch][item=accent: metaphysic][item=accent: capriccio][item=accent: gilded sight]*[item=skin: fractured cosmos]*[item=accent: starlight guardian]*[item=accent: aquila]*[item=accent: arcana na na na]* [item=accent: all these mouths to feed][item=skin: mutant wings][item=skin: glass explosion][item=accent: marinated rot][item=accent: eye of the swarm]*[item=accent: tales of the hunt][item=skin: sentinel's corpus][item=skin: centipede][item=accent: mother told me to live]*[item=accent: we carrion]*[item=accent: survive the fight][item=skin: bottled terror]*[item=skin: rot n' roll]*[item=accent: stranger in red]* [item=skin: encased in stone][item=accent: shattered topaz][item=accent: kintsugi][item=skin: fossilized][item=skin: ancient painter][item=accent: far and away]*[item=skin: opalized][item=accent: born from stone]*[item=accent: this means bismuth][item=accent: fossil walker]*[item=accent: princess of pyrite]*[item=accent: precious heart][item=accent: bumblebee frieze]*[item=accent: solid wings]* got tired, will return (again). these aren't images but empty skin and item tags for me to use [skin=] [item=accent: ]
Skins - prob forever in progress

I'm working on it I swear; v slow work. A lot of these are multiple copies, I'll remove em once I don't have any extras. While I get all these guys in here, two things: I have all of the skins for the festivals after the ones I've listed and if you know a skin comes in a chest from one of those fests, I can guarantee I have it in a chest and would be fine to sell the skin!

Skins with an asterisk (*) after them: I also have them in a chest

Accent: Aurora's Light Accent: Alive by Lightning Accent: Firebird Feathers Accent: Igniteus Skin: Starlit Arcanist Accent: Arcane Gift Accent: Plague-Touched Skin: Stitched Up Skin: Malachite's Loyalty Accent: Infused Crown

Accent: Jade Draft Skin: Cloudsong Accent: Splash Accent: Waveswept Accent: Fishtivities Skin: Rafflesia Fairy Skin: Shatter The Night Accent: Dancing Conductor Accent: Little Bolt Skin: Thundervolt Skin: Down For Maintenance Skin: Storm Taken Skin: Surge Accent: Spirit Ablaze Accent: Furnace Queen Accent: Summer Heat Accent: Kindling King Skin: Ignis Skin: Wildfire Accent: Soul Gems Accent: Crystalspine Aura Skin: Spelldancer Accent: Rose Rot Accent: Lich Armor Skin: Contaminated Skin: Cursed Watcher Skin: Rotrock Witch Accent: Rock and Root Skin: Hidden Beauty Skin: Keeper of the Labyrinth

Accent: Crystal Rainbow Accent: Hibernal Wanderer Skin: Frozen Flight Skin: Icewraith Skin: Guise of Tricksters Accent: Ribbon Breeze Accent: Whispering Mantis Skin: Spring Breeze Skin: My Tears Skin: Pelagic Grotto Skin: Riptide Accent: Mariner's Tattoos

Accent: Nightrunner Accent: Hydrone Accent: Zappy Zap Accent: Building Charge Accent: Electric Sparkle Accent: Wire Nibbler Skin: Thunderstruck Skin: Storms Approaching Skin: Speedlines Skin: Little Lightning Bug Skin: Electrified Skin: Lightning Catcher Skin: Stormcloud Construct

Accent: Cinderleaves Accent: Gaseous Ignition Skin: Forge Walker Skin: Magma Heart Skin: Combustion

Accent: Stellar Scholar * Accent: Ancestral Runes Accent: The Youngest God * Accent: Stardust Witch Skin: Almagest Skin: Spectral Sneak * Skin: Runeborne * Skin: Cosmic Construct Skin: Spiral Galaxy Skin: Arcanists Accomplice Skin: Celestian Shimmer * Accent: Ethereal Planet *

Accent: Bogwyrm * Accent: Festering Bogling Accent: Smog Keeper * Accent: Shedding Season * Accent: Wretched Rot Accent: Mother's Trinkets Skin: Ritual Ravager Skin: Plague's Daughter * Skin: Plasma Taucher * Skin: The Plague Doctor *

Accent: Coalbound Coatl Accent: Ancient Memories * Accent: Pillar of Ages Accent: Eight Become One * Accent: Broken Geode * Accent: Pebble Collector Accent: Tomb Keeper Skin: Veined Marble Skin: Sardonyx Cabochon * Skin: Ancient Soulwarden * Skin: Neglected Caveminder * Skin: Sandstone Skin: Unearthed Ancestor Skin: Labradorescence

Accent: Bogsicle * Accent: Colored Ice * Accent: Sleet Footed Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive * Accent: Cold Hearted Skin: Colorful Ice * Skin: Aurora Machinery * Skin: Runic Roamer * Skin: Winterwatch

Accent: Bottled Wrath * Accent: Twilight Brambles * Accent: Snake Eyes Skin: Faerie Dream * Skin: Onyx Idol * Skin: Magie de Cirque * Skin: Whimsical Night Accent: Shadow Within *

Accent: Autumn Galestorm * Skin: Wind Polished Golem Skin: Springrise Screamer Skin: Twisted Bamboo * Skin: Cloudsong Adornments Accent: Windblown Bonsai * Accent: Face of the Wind ** Skin: Skybound *

Accent: Throatarium * Accent: Jellyfishing Accent: ShellBond Accent: Undrowned * Accent: A Betta Experience Accent: Cherrybrook * Skin: Pearl Arowana * Skin: Coastal Predator Skin: Deep-Seer * Skin: Leafy SeaGuardian Skin: Pressure Skin: Ancient Leviathan *

Accent: Glowing Growing * Accent: Swamphaunt Skin: Queen of the Fairies Skin: Overflowing Energy * Skin: Wending Wood Skin: Grotto Skin: Nectar Collector * Skin: Moonlight Mantle Accent: Verdant Embrace * Accent: Lampyridae * Skin: Queen of the Fairies *

Accent: Sol Seraph Accent: Gilded Memories ** Skin: Radiant Soul * Skin: Hewn Hunter Accent: Bright Ambassador * Accent: Goodnight Moonlight * Skin: Forgotten Child *

Accent: Electric Fledge Accent: Mechanical Enhancement * Accent: Gears in Motion * Skin: Augsneak Skin: Brass Centurion * * Skin: Synth Wave * Skin: Antique Cowboy Accent: Metal Enhancement *

Accent: Bogsmog Accent: Lavatic Veneer * Accent: fire and fury Accent: Warforged * Skin: Night Flares Skin: Queen of Cinders Accent: Crown Of Thorns * Skin: Molten Vein * Skin: Eclipse the Sun * Skin: Flowing Ash *

Accent: Starlight Smoke Accent: Starcaster Accent: Starstranded Skin: Resplendent Starling * Skin: Galactic Watcher Skin: Tale of the Father Skin: Starwood blossom Skin: Spatial Aberration * Skin: Fuchsia Universe Skin: Celestial Vapors * Accent: Starwood Seer * Accent: Fourpoint Serpens * Accent: Arcana Crystals *

Accent: Contagion Cauldron * Accent: Cordyceps Crown * Accent: Massive Attack Accent: Sporiffic Skin: Airborne Contagion Skin: DreadLily Knight * Skin: The Monster Within * Accent: Toxoplasmosis * Skin: Spooky Scary Tundra *

Skin: Ruin and Ivy Skin: Rock Formation Skin: Jeweled Talisman * Skin: Stonemaster Skin: Lost Memories * Skin: Rainbow Obsidian * Accent: Soil Dust * Accent: Crystalhide Accent: Eroded Accent: Opulent Relic Accent: Tiger Tiger Accent: Rockoco *

Accent: Frigid Fluffle Accent: Frozen Guilts Accent: ice princess * Skin: Permafrozen * Skin: Snowjourner Accent: Foxfire Plumage Accent: Frozen Aurora * Skin: Wraith * Accent: Frozen Odf *

Accent: The Nightmare Accent: Shimmer Trick Skin: Occluded Skin: Death Seeker Skin: Circus Lion Skin: Moon Glitter * Skin: Dark Generation * Skin: Other Side * Accent: Shadow tattoos * Accent: Foxfire Guide * Accent: Faerie Queen *

Accent: Triple Happiness * Accent: Heart of the Hurricane * Accent: Swallow Breeze Skin: Spirit Wings * Accent: Zephyr Guide Accent: Wind's Calling * Skin: Updraft Accent: Windward * Skin: Orchestral Wind Accent: Thriving Song Accent: Bamboo Rhyme Accent: Zenith Accent: Cloudkeeper Bear Skin: Wind's Prodigy *

Accent: Masquerwave Skin: Mandarinfish Fins Accent: DeepSea Dweller Skin: Go With the Floe * Skin: Abyss pearl * Skin: Oceans Vibrant * Skin: Nudichromatic Skin: Deep Below Skin: Hydrothermal * Skin: Alligator Snapper Turtle Skin: Noodlebranch * Skin: Hyaline *

Accent: Sneaky Succulents Accent: Tranquil Forest * Accent: Abelhinha * Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus * Accent: Wilderness Halo Accent: The Great Tree Skin: Call of Spirits Skin: Rejuvenate Skin: Season * Skin: twine Skin: Crown Shyness * Skin: Cymbidium Splendor Skin: Chromatic Predator *

Skin: Radiant Dawn * Accent: Omniscient * Accent: Sol Wisher * Skin: Inner Light * Accent: Awakened Faith Accent: Optics Accent: Quiescence Accent: Armor of the Ancients Accent: Raiments of Jupiter Skin: Ceremonial Lightcatcher Accent: Elpis * Skin: Golden Core *

Skin: Corporate Warfare * Accent: Spire Wings * Accent: Thunder Armor * Accent: Ancient Golem * Skin: Snappy Conductor * Skin: Thunderstruck Accent: Smoke Storm Skin: Automata Skin: Electrolyte Accent: high voltage Skin: Sparked Neon Accent: Platinum Wastes Accent: Electromechanical Accent: Mechanical Valkyrie *

Accent: Ember Plumes Accent: Burnt Parchment * Accent: Ethereal Phoenix Accent: Magmatic Cloak Accent: Metempsychosis * Accent: Iron Stomach * Skin: Earthforge Whisper * Skin: Through Fire and Flames Skin: Heraldic Pyre Skin: Igneus Praesidium Skin: Fiery Wings Skin: Plasma Professor * Skin: Golden Ire *

Skin: Oroscopo * Skin: Opal Nebula Skin: Arcanic Causatum Skin: Guardian of Ether * Skin: Galactic Devourer Accent: Cosmic Trail Accent: Crystalglass Veil Accent: Por Fin Accent: Starmalade * Accent: Stellar Inspiration * Accent: Starwood Drifter Accent: Falling Star Skin: Planetaria * Accent: Rising Stars *

Skin: Within the Vapors Accent: Unbroken Loneliness Accent: I Hunger * Skin: Sickness Sprite Skin: Mycotoxin Skin: Bioarmor * Accent: Melted Mirror * Skin: Acid Bath * Skin: Aberration * Accent: Rotrock Roots *

Accent: Hoarding Behaviour Accent: Obsidian Amendments Accent: Fumarole Frieze Accent: Oil Slick Skin: Earth's Guise Skin: Ironclad Skin: Carrying Time Accent: Precious Veins * Skin: Crystal Charge * Skin: Ancestor * Skin: Sand Spirit * Accent: Wrapped Turquoise * Accent: Earthheart Opalescence *

Skin: Frozen Find Accent: Ice Queen Accent: Frost Thruster Accent: Ice Crystal Skin: Frigid Gale Skin: Snowdragon Sculpture Skin: Ancient Heritage Skin: Fortress Guardian Skin: Prismatic Winter Coat * Accent: No Shower * Accent: Comfort in Cold * Accent: Winter Blanket * Accent: Winterberry Queen * Skin: Sweater Weather *

Accent: Masquerade Night Accent: Wispwillow Spirit Accent: Darkworld Keepers Accent: Mushroom Prince Accent: Gloomy Gardener Accent: Stellae Umbrarum Skin: Umbracourt Jester Accent: Amalfoeti Accent: Silhouette * Accent: Night Fairy * Accent: Dragging Shadows * Skin: Smoke and Mirrors * Accent: Lunar Metamorphosis * Accent: We're All Mad Here *

Skin: Fasciatus Accent: Windsinger's Plumes Accent: Little Friends Skin: Whirlwinder Accent: Mist Keeper Accent: Reedcleft Ascendant Accent: Windfeather Accent: Wild Sprite Skin: Spirit on the Wind * Accent: Windy Glow * Accent: Mistral Bells * Skin: Wind Streaks * Skin: Fluffy Clouds *

Skin: AnemoMine Accent: Poisonous Accent: Pastel Lionfish Accent: Hydrothermal Vent Accent: Cascade Accent: Thalassic Secrets Accent: Water Mother * Accent: Abyssal Attire * Skin: Ghost Ship Navigator * Accent: Bubble Soap Snap * Accent: Entangled Tentacles * Skin: Just Add Fins *

Accent: Menagerie of Life Skin: Green Miracle Skin: Autumnation Accent: Ritualist Accent: Veiled Valley Accent: Solar Punk Accent: Verdant Adaptations Accent: Moth-Eaten Accent: Brush of Wings * Skin: Cracked Terracotta * Accent: Death by Flower * Skin: Empress of Pride * Skin: Plantineas * Skin: Pteridomania *

Accent: Lightlock Accent: Midas Touch Accent: Enchanted Collector Skin: Auratus Lumen Skin: Runebound Accent: Spectroscope Skin: NOBLE LIGHT Skin: Afterglow * Accent: Exalted * Accent: let there be light * Accent: Perihelion * Accent: Solarium * Skin: Suntouched Marble *

Accent: Mechanical Medical Myste Accent: What's Up Danger * Accent: Spire Hunter * Accent: Beast of Metal * Skin: Security First * Accent: Biomechanic Skin: Stormcatcher's Progeny Accent: Storm Thrower Accent: Cyan Exposure Skin: All Systems Go Accent: Electric core * Skin: King of the Storm *

Skin: Reign of Fire Skin: Phoenix King Accent: Herald of Fire Accent: Blazinoct Accent: Forge Flare Accent: Beltane * Accent: Braseira * Skin: Golden Cicada ** Accent: Iris Alight * Accent: Kawah Ijen *

Accent: pulse Accent: Starwood fairy * Skin: Mystic Regalia Skin: Starcrossed Scholar * Accent: Chochin * Skin: Stellar Sensation Accent: Astral Hunter Accent: Space Beast Accent: Stardust Runicorn * Accent: Wings of Arcane Accent: travel across Accent: Scry Diver * Accent: Gifts from Above Skin: Wild Magic *

Accent: Acidic Grave Accent: All Eyes on You * Accent: Nice View Accent: Blood Mancer * Accent: Tongue Out Accent: Low pH Accent: Plaguespreader Accent: Exossein * Skin: Vulture Couture Accent: Vermin Accent: Just Like Mother Skin: Shepherd of Affliction * Accent: Battlefield menace * Accent: Mushroom Bloom *

Accent: Quartz Rose Accent: Snakestone Skin: The King Had Wings Accent: She Means Bismuth Accent: the curse of the Midas Accent: Topographic Accent: Bouldercrag Battlemarks Accent: Points and Druzy Skin: Blackfire * Skin: Crystalcourt Acolyte * Accent: Glow Worm Cave * Accent: Quartz Reef * Accent: Stibknight * Accent: Tower of Pillar *

Skin: Remember Their Song Accent: Melted Free Skin: Thawed Out Accent: Four Feet in Snow Accent: Frigid collector Skin: If Looks Could Chill Skin: Unfettered Accent: Dry ice * Accent: Shard of the Ancients Accent: Crevice * Accent: Frost Chrysalis * Skin: Frosty Fluff * Accent: Phantom Scientist * Skin: Winter Spirits *

Accent: Moonlit glass Accent: Patchwork Doll Accent: Fake Out Skin: Lingered Too Long Accent: Vanishing Act Accent: Shadowslime Accent: Mirror mirror on the wal Accent: Encroaching Shadows Accent: Future Seer * Skin: Beyond the Veil * Skin: Cover of Night * Accent: Like Moths to Smoke * Accent: nethersent * Accent: Trickmurk carousel *

Accent: Kite party Skin: Imposter of Winds Accent: Featherbound Wayfarer Skin: Esteemed Aeromancer Skin: Wind's Grace Accent: Pipe Dreams Accent: Trade Winds Accent: flow Accent: Breeze Ribbon * Skin: Cartografae * Accent: Here Be Dragons * Accent: Paper Airplane * Accent: Soaring Wayfarer * Accent: Whirlwind Markings *

Accent: Floral Squid M Accent: Wave From Neptune Accent: Mariner's Guidance Skin: Father's Affection Accent: Ancient Highfin Accent: Coral pearl drops Accent: Sharkbite Accent: Jewels of the Kraken Skin: Ghost Ship * Accent: Halitrephes * Accent: Koi Medium * Accent: Lagoona Queen * Accent: Octomane * Accent: Sunset Jelly *

Accent: Cephalotus Accent: Neon tropics Skin: Fauna de la lune Accent: Araceae Seviera Accent: Grow Nouveau Skin: Barkhide Accent: Harvest Celebration Skin: Mother's Guard Accent: Ancient tree * Accent: Autumnal Vagrant * Skin: Caladium Queen * Accent: Floral Overgrowth * Accent: Loveblooms Eternal * Accent: Nature's Breeze *

Skin: Affero Lucem Accent: Liberator Skin: Breath of Light Accent: Starpiece Accent: Shepherd's Beacon Accent: Ichor Breakout Skin: Brilliant Ruin Skin: Syrah Accent: Behold the Sun * Accent: Ethereal Observer * Accent: Glow Away * Accent: Prismatic Sunrise * Accent: Shining Crystalclouds * Accent: Sun's First Rays *

Skin: Ancient Technology Accent: Handy Ma'am Skin: Abandoned Factory * Skin: Storm Current Accent: Gamer Girl Accent: Sssstrike! * Accent: Rainbow Lightning * Skin: Lightning Fish Accent: Clockwork Assistant * Accent: Tesla Coil * Skin: Porcelain Automaton * Accent: Circuitattoos Skin: Coiled Cables Accent: Lurker

Accent: The Elder's Fall Accent: Solar Flare Accent: Lavadrop Bombardier Skin: Magma Heart Skin: Wings of Firebird Accent: Firebird's Favorite Accent: FireFire * Accent: Flowers of fire * Accent: Igniting Feathers * Accent: Molten Velvet * Accent: Tete brule * Accent: Where There's Smoke *

Accent: Spellcaster's Hubris Accent: Sweet Star Fae Accent: Shattered Galactic Wings Accent: Starwood Glass Skin: Outer Being Skin: Arcane Alterations Accent: Zodiac Hula Hoops Accent: Potion Accident Skin: Arc Construct * Accent: Crystal Spinocturne * Accent: Dreamland * Accent: Novatorn * Accent: Star Garden * Accent: Starsighted *

Skin: Mycelium Maestro Accent: Fae Decay Accent: Helicoprinus Accent: Queenly Carapace Accent: Graveyard Spoils Accent: Vanitas Accent: Wormtongue Accent: All Ears Skin: Zombie Veins * Skin: Boneyard Gnawer * Accent: Curse of the Slain * Accent: Lycogala Filigree * Accent: Spore Ribs * Accent: WyrmwundBorn *

Accent: Mather Rocks Skin: CrystalGuard Skin: Salt King Accent: Weighted Wings Accent: Opalised Frenzy Skin: Patinaed Paladin * Accent: Sand Swirl Accent: Glowing Cave Walls Accent: Gleaming Cavewyrm * Skin: Living Fossil Skin: bedtime story * Skin: Embellished Alabaster * Accent: Gravedigger * Skin: Lined to Life *

Accent: Glittering Rime Accent: Perma Tempest * Accent: Ethereal Ice * Accent: Chill Flowers Accent: Frost Unicorn * Skin: Winterbeast Skin: Permafrost Prison Accent: Chilling Symphony * Accent: Glacial Veins * Accent: Tasked Accent: snowflake symphony Accent: Snapglobe Accent: Frigorific Accent: Cold-Hearted Prince *

Accent: Moonstone Queen Accent: InkLocke Accent: Hypnotica Skin: Wispwillow Wanderer * Accent: Night Bloom Skin: Midnight Feast Skin: Fiendish Company * Accent: Silent Growth Accent: Loaded dice * Skin: Inkjet Accident * Skin: Out of the Hat Accent: Mysterymoth * Accent: Friends from Within *

Accent: BreakingFree Accent: Preening Pinata * Accent: Samara Armour * Accent: Cartographer's Apprentic * Accent: Zephyr Gem Guardian Accent: Journey Joinery * Accent: Airheaded Accent: the right time Accent: Eye of the Breeze Skin: Smiling God Skin: Curse of the Cyclone Accent: Fluttering Breeze * Accent: Breath of the Wind * Accent: Alizesha

Accent: Water Flea Accent: Undersea stars Accent: Sailor's Wave Accent: Under the deep bleu sea Accent: Amphitrite * Accent: Sluggish * Skin: Surface Camouflage * Accent: The Dweller * Accent: Tying the Naut * Skin: Undersea Angler *

Accent: Magnolia Maypole Accent: Spirit's Garden Accent: Forest Traveler Accent: Spice Queen Accent: Burnt Honey Accent: Lamprocapnos Accent: Wandering Nest Accent: Veiled Rainbowwing * Accent: Stay for You * Accent: Lonely Nourishment * Accent: Lemonskeeper * Accent: Creeping Violets * Accent: Sweet Scent *

Accent: Lanternlea Glass Skin: Fear Me Not Accent: lightweaver's moths Accent: Lightborn Accent: Brightshine Tiffany Skin: sacred geometries Accent: Light hearted Accent: Moth Marauder Skin: Lost Time * Skin: Sunchaser * Accent: Herald of Dawn * Accent: Radiant Knight * Accent: Ruins Protector * Accent: Orbs of Light *

Accent: Atomic Bonding Accent: Metallic Metamorphosis Accent: Skyflash Spire Skin: Powerbeast Skin: Ancient Energy Accent: Thunder Accent: Stormchaser Accent: Prismatic Huntress * Accent: Lightning dancer * Accent: Crackling Lion Armor * Accent: Turbulence * Accent: point of origin * Accent: Canyon Crawler *

Accent: Fire Opal Accent: Magma Tube Menace Accent: Ooh, Burn Accent: Melted Accent: Core Principles Accent: Overflow Skin: Curling Combustion Accent: garden of fire * Accent: In Flama Viva Accent: Esteemed Metalsmith * Accent: Candlelit Secrets * Accent: Pyromanticist * Accent: Born for Burning * Accent: Blazing Necromancer *

Accent: Arcanization Prayer Accent: Crystal keeper Accent: Lost in Thought Accent: Crystalspine Guardian * Accent: STARBREAKER Accent: Starwood Witch Accent: metaphysic Accent: Capriccio Accent: Gilded Sight * Skin: Fractured Cosmos * Accent: Starlight Guardian * Accent: Aquila * Accent: Arcana na na na *

Accent: all these mouths to feed Skin: Mutant wings Skin: Glass Explosion Accent: Marinated Rot Accent: Eye of the Swarm * Accent: Tales of The Hunt Skin: Sentinel's Corpus Skin: Centipede Accent: Mother Told Me To Live * Accent: We Carrion * Accent: Survive the Fight Skin: Bottled Terror ** Accent: stranger in red *

Skin: Encased in Stone Accent: Shattered Topaz Accent: Kintsugi Skin: Fossilized Skin: Ancient Painter Accent: far and away * Skin: Opalized Accent: Born From Stone * Accent: This Means Bismuth Accent: Fossil Walker * Accent: Princess of Pyrite * Accent: Precious Heart Accent: Bumblebee Frieze * Accent: Solid Wings *

got tired, will return (again). these aren't images but empty skin and item tags for me to use

Accent:
[center][b]Apparel[/b][/center] [item=gustborne balloon][item=will o' the ember][item=skeletal chimes] [item=electrified sash][item=stonekeeper sash][item=frigid sash][item=whirlwind sash][item=diver sash] [item=butterfly's mask][item=black iron plates][item=pyrite pauldrons] [item=dryad's guise][item=snowfall robe][item=trickster's magic cards][item=hewn philosopher's veil][item=welder's mask][item=gem thief] [item=icicle chains][item=bramble mantle][item=fin jewels][item=tree warden's garb][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=conflagrant kilt][item=spellwrought shardhide][item=contaminated infectalons][item=crystalcourt cascades] [item=glitterfreeze ice-trolabe][item=murkmirth tailcoat][item=aerborne gustgather][item=fathomsearch spirit jug][item=brightshine raiments][item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=flameforger crucible][item=starfall crystalcloak][item=riot hazebeacon][item=cairnstone carry] [item=glacierguard platemail][item=shadowstrike][item=current caller raiment][item=greenskeeper treeshroud][item=daybreak decorations][item=voltvolley implements][item=igneous iguana][item=feathery fallout][item=gemologist's discovery] [item=frostfaerie wings][item=void's grasp][item=aerborne parchment][item=coral crown][item=nurtured cluster][item=lustrous mantle][item=trailing storm][item=incense mantle][item=proto wings][item=fossil facsimile] [item=rimeplate][item=marshlurker's drape][item=mistral mantle][item=current catch][item=foliage blind][item=gilded compass][item=powered implants][item=blaze branches][item=starwood embrace][item=rotted mane][item=stoneshatter drill] [item=boreal hunter][item=dark incense][item=song of the western wind][item=seashell drapes][item=blossoming sash] [item=conflagrant halo][item=crystalcourt halo][item=murkmirth halo][item=fathomsearch halo][item=gladegift halo] [item=standard of the lightweaver][item=standard of the stormcatcher][item=standard of the flamecaller][item=standard of the arcanist][item=standard of the plaguebringer][item=standard of the earthshaker][item=standard of the icewarden][item=standard of the shadowbinder][item=standard of the windsinger][item=standard of the tidelord][item=standard of the gladekeeper] [item=light's charm][item=lightning's charm][item=arcane's charm][item=plague's charm][item=earth's charm][item=ice's charm][item=shadow's charm][item=wind's charm][item=water's charm][item=nature's charm] [item=light aura][item=lightning aura][item=fire aura][item=arcane aura][item=plague aura][item=earth aura][item=ice aura][item=shadow aura][item=wind aura][item=water aura][item=nature aura] [item=bookworm plushie][item=cartographer] [item=enchanted stag necklace][item=enchanted cat necklace][item=enchanted owl necklace][item=enchanted raven necklace][item=enchanted orca necklace][item=enchanted wolf necklace] [item=candle cascade][item=black candle cascade] [item=eerie cyan ghastcrown][item=eerie cyan pendants][item=eerie cyan grasp][item=eerie cyan forejewels][item=eerie cyan taildecor][item=eerie cyan clawrings][item=eerie cyan nightshroud] [item=haunting amber ghastcrown][item=haunting amber pendants][item=haunting amber grasp][item=haunting amber forejewels][item=haunting amber taildecor][item=haunting amber clawrings][item=haunting amber nightshroud] [item=haunted flame candles][item=haunted flame cloak][item=haunted flame collar][item=haunted flame headpiece][item=haunted flame tail jewel][item=haunted flame tail ribbon][item=haunted flame wing ribbon] [item=ghost flame candles][item=ghost flame cloak][item=ghost flame collar][item=ghost flame headpiece][item=ghost flame tail jewel][item=ghost flame tail ribbon][item=ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=ethereal flame candles][item=ethereal flame cloak][item=ethereal flame collar][item=ethereal flame headpiece][item=ethereal flame tail jewel][item=ethereal flame tail ribbon][item=ethereal flame wing ribbon] [item=solar flame candles][item=solar flame cloak][item=solar flame collar][item=solar flame headpiece][item=solar flame tail jewel][item=solar flame tail ribbon][item=solar flame wing ribbon] [item=gossamer flame candles][item=gossamer flame cloak][item=gossamer flame headpiece][item=gossamer flame tail jewel][item=gossamer flame tail ribbon] Placeholder item tag [item=]
Apparel

Gustborne Balloon Will o' the Ember Skeletal Chimes

Electrified Sash Stonekeeper Sash Frigid Sash Whirlwind Sash Diver Sash

Black Iron Plates Pyrite Pauldrons

Dryad's Guise Snowfall Robe Trickster's Magic Cards Hewn Philosopher's Veil Welder's Mask Gem Thief

Icicle Chains Bramble Mantle Fin Jewels Tree Warden's Garb Voltaic Stormclaws Conflagrant Kilt Spellwrought Shardhide Contaminated Infectalons Crystalcourt Cascades

Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe Murkmirth Tailcoat Aerborne Gustgather Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Brightshine Raiments Thundercrack Cogspanner Flameforger Crucible Starfall Crystalcloak Riot Hazebeacon Cairnstone Carry

Glacierguard Platemail Shadowstrike Current Caller Raiment Greenskeeper Treeshroud Daybreak Decorations Voltvolley Implements Igneous Iguana Feathery Fallout Gemologist's Discovery

Frostfaerie Wings Void's Grasp Coral Crown Nurtured Cluster Lustrous Mantle Trailing Storm Incense Mantle Proto Wings Fossil Facsimile

Rimeplate Marshlurker's Drape Mistral Mantle Current Catch Foliage Blind Gilded Compass Powered Implants Blaze Branches Starwood Embrace Rotted Mane Stoneshatter Drill

Boreal Hunter Dark Incense Song of the Western Wind Seashell Drapes Blossoming Sash

Conflagrant Halo Crystalcourt Halo Murkmirth Halo Fathomsearch Halo Gladegift Halo

Standard of the Lightweaver Standard of the Stormcatcher Standard of the Flamecaller Standard of the Arcanist Standard of the Plaguebringer Standard of the Earthshaker Standard of the Icewarden Standard of the Shadowbinder Standard of the Windsinger Standard of the Tidelord Standard of the Gladekeeper

Light's Charm Lightning's Charm Arcane's Charm Plague's Charm Earth's Charm Ice's Charm Shadow's Charm Wind's Charm Water's Charm Nature's Charm

Light Aura Lightning Aura Fire Aura Arcane Aura Plague Aura Earth Aura Ice Aura Shadow Aura Wind Aura Water Aura Nature Aura

Bookworm Plushie Cartographer

Enchanted Stag Necklace Enchanted Cat Necklace Enchanted Owl Necklace Enchanted Raven Necklace Enchanted Orca Necklace Enchanted Wolf Necklace

Candle Cascade Black Candle Cascade

Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown Eerie Cyan Pendants Eerie Cyan Grasp Eerie Cyan Forejewels Eerie Cyan Taildecor Eerie Cyan Clawrings Eerie Cyan Nightshroud

Haunting Amber Ghastcrown Haunting Amber Pendants Haunting Amber Grasp Haunting Amber Forejewels Haunting Amber Taildecor Haunting Amber Clawrings Haunting Amber Nightshroud

Haunted Flame Candles Haunted Flame Cloak Haunted Flame Collar Haunted Flame Headpiece Haunted Flame Tail Jewel Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon

Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon

Ethereal Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Cloak Ethereal Flame Collar Ethereal Flame Headpiece Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon

Solar Flame Candles Solar Flame Cloak Solar Flame Collar Solar Flame Headpiece Solar Flame Tail Jewel Solar Flame Tail Ribbon Solar Flame Wing Ribbon

Gossamer Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Cloak Gossamer Flame Headpiece Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon

Placeholder item tag
[center][b]Familiars[/b][/center] [item=slight eyewing][item=agol][item=dripcave deputy] [item=cragward custodian][item=sapling speaker] [item=shining goblin][item=sparkling goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin][item=crumbling goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=obscuring goblin][item=gusting goblin][item=bubbling goblin][item=sprouting goblin] [item=spirit of light][item=spirit of lightning][item=spirit of fire][item=spirit of water][item=spirit of nature] [item=voltaic ambassador][item=contaminated ambassador][item=crystalcourt ambassador][item=glitterfreeze ambassador][item=murkmirth ambassador][item=gladegift ambassador] [item=sundial gem guardian][item=highland gem guardian][item=emberglow gem guardian][item=contagion gem guardian][item=shattered plain gem guardian][item=zephyr gem guardian][item=tsunami gem guardian][item=everbloom gem guardian] [item=burning virgo][item=flowing taurus][item=sprouting gemini] [item=marble lightweaver][item=sandstone stormcatcher][item=porphyry flamecaller][item=chalcedony arcanist][item=cinnabar plaguebringer][item=granite earthshaker][item=cerussite icewarden][item=agate shadowbinder][item=fluorite windsinger][item=larimar tidelord][item=malachite gladekeeper] [item=lightback slink][item=thunderback slink][item=flameback slink][item=runeback slink][item=boilback slink][item=fossilback slink]
Familiars

Slight Eyewing Agol Dripcave Deputy

Cragward Custodian Sapling Speaker

Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Obscuring Goblin Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin

Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Spirit of Water Spirit of Nature

Voltaic Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Glitterfreeze Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador Gladegift Ambassador

Sundial Gem Guardian Highland Gem Guardian Emberglow Gem Guardian Contagion Gem Guardian Shattered Plain Gem Guardian Zephyr Gem Guardian Tsunami Gem Guardian Everbloom Gem Guardian

Burning Virgo Flowing Taurus Sprouting Gemini

Marble Lightweaver Sandstone Stormcatcher Porphyry Flamecaller Chalcedony Arcanist Cinnabar Plaguebringer Granite Earthshaker Cerussite Icewarden Agate Shadowbinder Fluorite Windsinger Larimar Tidelord Malachite Gladekeeper

Lightback Slink Thunderback Slink Flameback Slink Runeback Slink Boilback Slink Fossilback Slink
[center][b]Vistas/scenes[/b][/center] [item=vista: brightshine jubilee][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale][item=vista: flameforger's festival][item=vista: starfall celebration][item=vista: riot of rot][item=vista: rockbreaker's ceremony][item=vista: crystalline gala][item=vista: mistral jamboree][item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia][item=vista: greenskeeper gathering] [item=vista: lightweaver][item=vista: stormcatcher][item=vista: flamecaller][item=vista: arcanist][item=vista: plaguebringer][item=vista: earthshaker][item=vista: windsinger][item=vista: tidelord][item=vista: gladekeeper] [item=scene: lightweaver's domain][item=scene: stormcatcher's domain][item=scene: flamecaller's domain][item=scene: arcanist's domain][item=scene: plaguebringer's domain][item=scene: earthshaker's domain][item=scene: icewarden's domain][item=scene: shadowbinder's domain][item=scene: windsinger's domain][item=scene: tidelord's domain][item=scene: gladekeeper's domain] [item=vista: conjurer's hat][item=vista: gossamer flame][item=vista: strange chest][item=vista: grimoire][item=vista: jester][item=vista: spectral shroud][item=vista: plasmpool armor][item=vista: banshee brooch][item=vista: strange chests][item=vista: broken mirror][item=vista: spidered seat] [item=scene: remembrance][item=scene: frigidfin expedition][item=scene: enchanted dungeon][item=scene: strange chests]
Vistas/scenes

Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Starfall Celebration Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering

Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Flamecaller Vista: Arcanist Vista: Plaguebringer Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Windsinger Vista: Tidelord Vista: Gladekeeper

Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain Scene: Flamecaller's Domain Scene: Arcanist's Domain Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain Scene: Earthshaker's Domain Scene: Icewarden's Domain Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain Scene: Windsinger's Domain Scene: Tidelord's Domain Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain

Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Strange Chest Vista: Grimoire Vista: Jester Vista: Spectral Shroud Vista: Plasmpool Armor Vista: Banshee Brooch Vista: Broken Mirror Vista: Spidered Seat

Scene: Remembrance Scene: Frigidfin Expedition Scene: Enchanted Dungeon Scene: Strange Chests
@Cuddleh hi! do you have halos ? if so which ones? theres a few that i always need more of (luminous, voltaic, spellwrought, conflagrant) and i saw you like imp m umas, and i have this one im not really using but is very lovely so i thought id pop in and see if maybe we can strike a deal if its something you might be interested in ^.^
@Cuddleh hi! do you have halos ? if so which ones? theres a few that i always need more of (luminous, voltaic, spellwrought, conflagrant) and i saw you like imp m umas, and i have this one im not really using but is very lovely so i thought id pop in and see if maybe we can strike a deal if its something you might be interested in ^.^
Accent Shop inactive
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid

Hi! I do have a spare conflagrant and spellwrought halo; they were really popular, so I sold a lot of them off before (which I will make a note of now! heh). That is a very pretty skin but I'm sure the two halos aren't close to what it's worth xD
@Gyroid

Hi! I do have a spare conflagrant and spellwrought halo; they were really popular, so I sold a lot of them off before (which I will make a note of now! heh). That is a very pretty skin but I'm sure the two halos aren't close to what it's worth xD
@Cuddleh Hi, interested in Reedcleft Resonance and Aerborne Gustgather if you have them! Would you be interested in swapping for any of my older fest stuff listed here?
@Cuddleh Hi, interested in Reedcleft Resonance and Aerborne Gustgather if you have them! Would you be interested in swapping for any of my older fest stuff listed here?
@Canis

Hello! I do have spares of those for sure, did you just want one of each? I'd be up for working out something for the Carapace Arm, I used the ones I had heh

(I also have some of the other things you have listed in your thread, if you'd want to work out for those too/balance for the Arm)
@Canis

Hello! I do have spares of those for sure, did you just want one of each? I'd be up for working out something for the Carapace Arm, I used the ones I had heh

(I also have some of the other things you have listed in your thread, if you'd want to work out for those too/balance for the Arm)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64