Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Steliferous Yep setting up a CR now :)
@Steliferous Yep setting up a CR now :)
kHExOMX.png
- Which dragon would you like to rent? (Name): Baniss - What date do you wish to return the dragon? (And approx. how many days?): 10/1/2018, 7 Days, 1 Week. - What are you going to offer for a collateral? (Dragon, items, etc): My only Starmap boy, who cost me quite a bit[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45141355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451414/45141355_350.png[/img] [/url] - Do you understand that if you don't send the dragon back on the date you specified above, I will charge you an interest fee of 10G each day you're late? (Y/N): Yes. Note- I'm renting him to help my girl(who i had you train) train some fodder and the rest of the team. Another Note- I'll be paying in treasure.
- Which dragon would you like to rent? (Name): Baniss
- What date do you wish to return the dragon? (And approx. how many days?): 10/1/2018, 7 Days, 1 Week.
- What are you going to offer for a collateral? (Dragon, items, etc): My only Starmap boy, who cost me quite a bit
45141355_350.png

- Do you understand that if you don't send the dragon back on the date you specified above, I will charge you an interest fee of 10G each day you're late? (Y/N): Yes.

Note- I'm renting him to help my girl(who i had you train) train some fodder and the rest of the team.

Another Note- I'll be paying in treasure.
@Dragonaxew Sounds great! I'll set up a two-way trade and all that's due in a week is 40G and you'll get your pretty boy back ^_^.

P.S: Thanks for making me realize I should add another question (how people are paying) <3.
@Dragonaxew Sounds great! I'll set up a two-way trade and all that's due in a week is 40G and you'll get your pretty boy back ^_^.

P.S: Thanks for making me realize I should add another question (how people are paying) <3.
kHExOMX.png
Calathea-elderflower.png
@Rhi Hmmm I actually don't have any bandanas in my inventory :/. Sorry!
@Rhi Hmmm I actually don't have any bandanas in my inventory :/. Sorry!
kHExOMX.png
Calathea-elderflower.png
A cauldron is exactly what I needed! Stupid me started brewing a token just minutes after the cut off for it to be done before the end of the festival ^^;;

- How many items would you like made? (MAX 5): 5
- What items would you like made? (Please list each item): Sets of Shards (20)
- Materials needed for what you want made (REMEMBER: If I have to make a beaker or sulfur to brew the final item wanted, please list that above!): 5 Grey Slime, 5 Copper Muck, 1000 gold
A cauldron is exactly what I needed! Stupid me started brewing a token just minutes after the cut off for it to be done before the end of the festival ^^;;

- How many items would you like made? (MAX 5): 5
- What items would you like made? (Please list each item): Sets of Shards (20)
- Materials needed for what you want made (REMEMBER: If I have to make a beaker or sulfur to brew the final item wanted, please list that above!): 5 Grey Slime, 5 Copper Muck, 1000 gold
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Eialyne Aw no :( - At least you will have a spare token for next festival ? (maybe a positive...)

Feel free to send your items along whenever you'd like and i'll get those started for you ASAP :)
@Eialyne Aw no :( - At least you will have a spare token for next festival ? (maybe a positive...)

Feel free to send your items along whenever you'd like and i'll get those started for you ASAP :)
kHExOMX.png
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
- How many items would you like made? (MAX 5): 1
- What items would you like made? (Please list each item): Skin: Galactic Devourer
- Materials needed for what you want made (REMEMBER: If I have to make a beaker or sulfur to brew the final item wanted, please list that above!): 5 green goo, 4 green sludge, 10 obsidian, 7500 treasure
Thanks!
- How many items would you like made? (MAX 5): 1
- What items would you like made? (Please list each item): Skin: Galactic Devourer
- Materials needed for what you want made (REMEMBER: If I have to make a beaker or sulfur to brew the final item wanted, please list that above!): 5 green goo, 4 green sludge, 10 obsidian, 7500 treasure
Thanks!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32