Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >> FREE Dragons | NEW 10/13 [26 Left]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
[center][size=7][color=red][b][u]Please read my rules![/u][/size][/color][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TWhC3Do.png[/img][/center] ----------- [font=corbel] + [color=red][b]I am subscribed so please do not ping. PM if you have any questions![/color][/b] + [b]These dragons are not free fodder. Please don't ask for a dragon if you plan to exalt them immediately.[/b] There is no need to return any dragon you adopt that doesn't end up being a permanent one in your lair, but if you do I will always relist them here! + First come first serve! Most dragons I keep until they are adopted. + [u]You are free to take as many dragons as you'd like![/u] If you fail to accept the CR within a week, I will cancel it. + [color=red][b]I require a name for all dragons. If you do not provide one, the dragon will get an RNG name![/color][/b] Dragons that already have a name, I will not rename (you are free to once you get them though!). [b]Give the dragon's ID or name, send a picture or a link of the dragon, or describe it by SPECIFIC colors or genes so I can get the dragon to you without any delays.[/b] + You can ask for any dragon here, or in a PM. [color=red][b]I move all adopted dragons to page 2, so [u]please do not ask for those[/u] as they are just waiting in a CR to be accepted![/color][/b] + I only have the general weekly pinglist. I don't ping for specific dragons, or from specific pairs! + All dragons have a basic button in their info that directs back to this thread, but feel free to remove it if you wish! + [color=blue][b]For those wishing to donate dragons, I have a few stipulations: [list][*] [font=corbel]Please PM me and wait for my go ahead to send dragons along. Even if you've sent a dragon to me before, I always like knowing beforehand! [*] [font=corbel]I only accept SIX (6) dragons a week per person. [*] [font=corbel]If a donated dragon has not been adopted after a month of being listed, I reserve the right to do with them as I please (such as exalt or sell). If you wish for me to contact you to give them back, please let me know when donating so I can make a note! [/list][/b][/color] ------------- [center][size=7][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/326729/1425302]Find All Free Dragons Here![/url] [/center][/size][/b] ----------- ----------- [center][b][size=5][color=red][font=corbel]If you are on this list I will ping you Sundays after reset (00:30) to check out my free lair tab! If you want ON or OFF at any time please don't hesitate to ask. P.S: I delete my update posts before I post a new one to declutter my thread. So if you find that you have a ping from me but it doesn't take you to an actual post, that's why! [/size][/b][/color] [quote][size=2][font=corbel]@BottledLightning @Wolfgate @PurpleTartan @ToruOkinawa @lightwolf6 @dog8bone @AriBirb @smolelf @emmiemiapandy @Sterlingstars @HufflepuffGirl @Eelz @CauchemarFeu @unoriginal219 @DragonPromise @Drizzlesong [/size][/quote] ------------ [size=6][b][font=corbel]Thank You Donors![/size] [columns][font=corbel][size=4]- Delcat - smolelf - dancingcrane - Beaverspit - tournesol - LunaTenebrisFlos - hazellea - Kisk - NexusStorm - TinyPootis [nextcol][font=corbel][size=4]- Momopi - Althaea - Ravendrake - Comandrake - aquilaaltair - BottledLightning - Grechtin - TheRogueOne - Slizara - Saladlemons [nextcol][font=corbel][size=4]- Hoboraptor - Enenica - Naydra - hyuckhye - ArianaX - AlyAmethyst - jcp1765 - enharmonic - LaughingIdiot - RK0Luna [nextcol][font=corbel][size=4]- Cottony5 - bedfordblack - chocomonster - Emyspark101 - xxDoxxie - Skald - RayeOfSunshine - AzureFox2100 - AgentEight - sharkcola [nextcol][font=corbel][size=4] - SavannahCaldera - GaelicVixen - Self - moonxriver - gn0me - meh1129 - Helvella - mystimew [/size][/columns] ------------ [size=6][b][font=corbel]Don't see your perfect dragon? Check out an affiliate to see many more![/size] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2018029][img]https://i.imgur.com/t3wNHKL.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=2]If you give away dragons for free, please PM me to become affiliates! :)[/size] ------------ [center][size=6][font=corbel][color=blue][b]Dragons Adopted: 1199! Officially been running since Feb. 16th, 2018![/size][/color][/b]
Please read my rules!

TWhC3Do.png

+ I am subscribed so please do not ping. PM if you have any questions!

+ These dragons are not free fodder. Please don't ask for a dragon if you plan to exalt them immediately. There is no need to return any dragon you adopt that doesn't end up being a permanent one in your lair, but if you do I will always relist them here!

+ First come first serve! Most dragons I keep until they are adopted.

+ You are free to take as many dragons as you'd like! If you fail to accept the CR within a week, I will cancel it.

+ I require a name for all dragons. If you do not provide one, the dragon will get an RNG name! Dragons that already have a name, I will not rename (you are free to once you get them though!). Give the dragon's ID or name, send a picture or a link of the dragon, or describe it by SPECIFIC colors or genes so I can get the dragon to you without any delays.

+ You can ask for any dragon here, or in a PM. I move all adopted dragons to page 2, so please do not ask for those as they are just waiting in a CR to be accepted!

+ I only have the general weekly pinglist. I don't ping for specific dragons, or from specific pairs!

+ All dragons have a basic button in their info that directs back to this thread, but feel free to remove it if you wish!

+ For those wishing to donate dragons, I have a few stipulations:
  • Please PM me and wait for my go ahead to send dragons along. Even if you've sent a dragon to me before, I always like knowing beforehand!
  • I only accept SIX (6) dragons a week per person.
  • If a donated dragon has not been adopted after a month of being listed, I reserve the right to do with them as I please (such as exalt or sell). If you wish for me to contact you to give them back, please let me know when donating so I can make a note!

If you are on this list I will ping you Sundays after reset (00:30) to check out my free lair tab! If you want ON or OFF at any time please don't hesitate to ask.

P.S: I delete my update posts before I post a new one to declutter my thread. So if you find that you have a ping from me but it doesn't take you to an actual post, that's why!

Thank You Donors!
- Delcat
- smolelf
- dancingcrane
- Beaverspit
- tournesol
- LunaTenebrisFlos
- hazellea
- Kisk
- NexusStorm
- TinyPootis
- Momopi
- Althaea
- Ravendrake
- Comandrake
- aquilaaltair
- BottledLightning
- Grechtin
- TheRogueOne
- Slizara
- Saladlemons
- Hoboraptor
- Enenica
- Naydra
- hyuckhye
- ArianaX
- AlyAmethyst
- jcp1765
- enharmonic
- LaughingIdiot
- RK0Luna
- Cottony5
- bedfordblack
- chocomonster
- Emyspark101
- xxDoxxie
- Skald
- RayeOfSunshine
- AzureFox2100
- AgentEight
- sharkcola

- SavannahCaldera
- GaelicVixen
- Self
- moonxriver
- gn0me
- meh1129
- Helvella
- mystimew

Don't see your perfect dragon?
Check out an affiliate to see many more!

t3wNHKL.png

If you give away dragons for free, please PM me to become affiliates! :)
Dragons Adopted: 1199!
Officially been running since Feb. 16th, 2018!
ELt4QtO.gif Julie/JJ | FR +0 | She/Her | Ping @LGFUADJJ

+ Coliseum Lvling Services (1-25 for 200kT)
+ Raffle! Current: Bogsneak BC, 2016 Accents+ (1g)
+ FREE Dragons (Open To All)
+ Hiring Melters (2kT/Melt + 3kT/Rare)
+ Lvl 25 Mire Flyer Rentals (6G/Day)
+ Item & Familiar Wishlist (Personal Quest)
May I have the tundra male? I would name him Nightsong.

May I have the tundra male? I would name him Nightsong.

mujztc.jpg
@DemonSamurai sent in a CR :) Thank you!
@DemonSamurai sent in a CR :) Thank you!

Could I please grab that pretty female skydancer? The platinum/violet/antique?
Please?
Could I please grab that pretty female skydancer? The platinum/violet/antique?
Please?
flightrising_banner_by_bekssketches-dazl5h8.jpg
@Toothless99 Sent in CR :). Thanks.
@Toothless99 Sent in CR :). Thanks.

Can I grab the pink/black/green female skydancerplease? Thank you <3
Can I grab the pink/black/green female skydancerplease? Thank you <3
@Yumesola CR sent :).
@Yumesola CR sent :).

Thank you!!!<3
Thank you!!!<3
May I get the Female Skydancer ice/coal/coal? She's gorgeous *.* :3
@LGFUADJJ
May I get the Female Skydancer ice/coal/coal? She's gorgeous *.* :3
@LGFUADJJ
@PygmyPuff yes of course! CR sent, thank you :).
@PygmyPuff yes of course! CR sent, thank you :).

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168