Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@LGFUADJJ you still looking for brewers? i can take about 30-40 items after i'm done brewing a few things - will definitely be finished before rollover
@LGFUADJJ you still looking for brewers? i can take about 30-40 items after i'm done brewing a few things - will definitely be finished before rollover
@quatervois yes, please friend! I can send along we'll say 35 items and you can accept / start melting when you can get to it later? :)
@quatervois yes, please friend! I can send along we'll say 35 items and you can accept / start melting when you can get to it later? :)
kHExOMX.png
@LGFUADJJ
I'd love to do some transmuting for you! How about a stack of 30 to start?
a3bOvsW.png
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngShe/Her, 20, FR+8

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Coliservices (grinding, leveling & more)

@Bodmhall Awesome, thank you! Sending a stack of 30 now :)
@Bodmhall Awesome, thank you! Sending a stack of 30 now :)
kHExOMX.png

Still looking for Brewers? My cauldron is only lv 6 but I am more than happy to help (I have nothing better to do in the cauldron right now)

If yes, then I can start with 30 item.
@LGFUADJJ

Still looking for Brewers? My cauldron is only lv 6 but I am more than happy to help (I have nothing better to do in the cauldron right now)

If yes, then I can start with 30 item.
@AbyssZephyr yes, always looking for more :). I am happy to send you a stack of 30! Sending now, thank you ^_^.
@AbyssZephyr yes, always looking for more :). I am happy to send you a stack of 30! Sending now, thank you ^_^.
kHExOMX.png

How many dragons would you like trained? (Max 3): 1
What levels are the dragon(s) currently?: 21
How will you pay? Treasure
@LGFUADJJ
Could I grab a space on your training waitlist? if so here's what I'm looking for

How many dragons would you like trained? (Max 3): 1
What levels are the dragon(s) currently?: 21
How will you pay? Treasure
tumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_ovjx5l75nB1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p0tg4rcq7d1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o1_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o2_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o3_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o4_100.pngtumblr_p5ykp4Beln1wt9849o5_100.pngtumblr_ovep441MEO1wt9849o2_100.png
@DeepFallsDen Yep I will add you now :)
@DeepFallsDen Yep I will add you now :)
kHExOMX.png
@DraconianLucian @Azurewind @Mysh @Leafstar17 @TemperDragoness @Meowruff @XxCalypsoxX @Harmonywish @MishasBylaws @Banguela @demonweasel @DeepFallsDen Hello friends sorry for the ping, but just giving an update for my coliseum training! [list][*] I have updated my pricing, where it is now 200kT/G for complete leveling 1-25 [b]but this does not affect any of you[/b]. I am still honoring my price of 100kT/G for when you all sent in your order to me. I just wanted to make you all aware I have updated my listed price and confirm your price is still 100kT/G per dragon that you have currently ordered. [*] With the price change I have taken a week 1/2 off of when I will get your dragon back to you. Now instead of 3 weeks, I have gone down to 10 days max. [b]This will go into affect immediately.[/b] [*] I have also changed my queue list from 5 down to 2 so I can ensure every dragon I train gets extra special attention! [b]This will also go into affect immediately.[/b] [/list] The price increase [b]WILL NOT[/b] be going into affect until I have gotten through my training for the rest of the spots you have all ordered. So please keep this in mind if you are planning to reorder! If you have any questions please PM me or reply here and I will answer as fast as I can! Thank you all for choosing me and my services as there are many others out there to choose from <3.
@DraconianLucian @Azurewind @Mysh @Leafstar17 @TemperDragoness @Meowruff @XxCalypsoxX @Harmonywish @MishasBylaws @Banguela @demonweasel @DeepFallsDen Hello friends sorry for the ping, but just giving an update for my coliseum training!
  • I have updated my pricing, where it is now 200kT/G for complete leveling 1-25 but this does not affect any of you. I am still honoring my price of 100kT/G for when you all sent in your order to me. I just wanted to make you all aware I have updated my listed price and confirm your price is still 100kT/G per dragon that you have currently ordered.
  • With the price change I have taken a week 1/2 off of when I will get your dragon back to you. Now instead of 3 weeks, I have gone down to 10 days max. This will go into affect immediately.
  • I have also changed my queue list from 5 down to 2 so I can ensure every dragon I train gets extra special attention! This will also go into affect immediately.

The price increase WILL NOT be going into affect until I have gotten through my training for the rest of the spots you have all ordered. So please keep this in mind if you are planning to reorder!

If you have any questions please PM me or reply here and I will answer as fast as I can! Thank you all for choosing me and my services as there are many others out there to choose from <3.
kHExOMX.png