Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@Alohomora yay thank you! Sending items in a cr now :)
@Alohomora yay thank you! Sending items in a cr now :)
kHExOMX.png
@LGFUADJJ
Hi, could you brew me 5 sets of reinforced glass beakers? Thanks!
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@IzzyLightwood721 sure thing :)
@IzzyLightwood721 sure thing :)
kHExOMX.png

Also interested in
10 beakers 40g
10 each goo 190g
10 each ooze + 5 purple, 70g
10 each sludge + 3 blue 56g
10 copper - 40g
5 silver - 40g
10 gold - 70g

Again please feel free to check my math, I'm a bit of a zombie atm.

@LGFUADJJ
One of each food stack you have, should total 55g +690t but I could be wrong, it's early. XD

Also interested in
10 beakers 40g
10 each goo 190g
10 each ooze + 5 purple, 70g
10 each sludge + 3 blue 56g
10 copper - 40g
5 silver - 40g
10 gold - 70g

Again please feel free to check my math, I'm a bit of a zombie atm.

@LGFUADJJ
Hatchery/Dergs
S: Gems OPEN
LF: Graphics/Code
*wishlist*
39895490.png

24511540.png
@MrsRodrigo Not ignoring you, really long day today at work! I will try and add up and do math too in a few hours (I am never great at it, even at peak condition haha). I will ping you again soon, thank you for being patient <3.
@MrsRodrigo Not ignoring you, really long day today at work! I will try and add up and do math too in a few hours (I am never great at it, even at peak condition haha). I will ping you again soon, thank you for being patient <3.
kHExOMX.png
Hatchery/Dergs
*wishlist*
39895490.png

24511540.png
@MrsRodrigo Okay finally home and here to try and help (or fail heh) with math. Let's see so if you want 1 of each full stack (99 count) I have I put together these totals:

3 pt plant = 6G (or 5,940t)
4 pt insect, meat, seafood, plant = 32G (or 31,680t)
5 pt insect, meat, seafood, plant = 40G (or 39,600t)
6 pt plant = 12G (or 11,880t)
7 pt plant = 13G (or 13,860t)
18 pt seafood = 36G (or 35,640t)

So if that is correct above, altogether that entire order would be: 139G or 138,000t - which I just rounded down to make it easier for treasure price. (How I count this is 20t/1 food point - if that helps any)

The rest all looks good by my math! The total of the beakers + all the mats = 506G by my count ^_^. Let me know what you want exactly for the food part and i'll send along a 2-way CR! Thank you :)
@MrsRodrigo Okay finally home and here to try and help (or fail heh) with math. Let's see so if you want 1 of each full stack (99 count) I have I put together these totals:

3 pt plant = 6G (or 5,940t)
4 pt insect, meat, seafood, plant = 32G (or 31,680t)
5 pt insect, meat, seafood, plant = 40G (or 39,600t)
6 pt plant = 12G (or 11,880t)
7 pt plant = 13G (or 13,860t)
18 pt seafood = 36G (or 35,640t)

So if that is correct above, altogether that entire order would be: 139G or 138,000t - which I just rounded down to make it easier for treasure price. (How I count this is 20t/1 food point - if that helps any)

The rest all looks good by my math! The total of the beakers + all the mats = 506G by my count ^_^. Let me know what you want exactly for the food part and i'll send along a 2-way CR! Thank you :)
kHExOMX.png
Hatchery/Dergs
*wishlist*
39895490.png

24511540.png
@LGFUADJJ

I would love to use your dragon leveling service :D And I don't mind the wait, I know the waitlist is long, haha!

How many dragons would you like trained? (Max 3): 3
What levels are the dragon(s) currently?: 1
How will you pay? (T, G, Items): gems?? Possibly treasure depending on when you reach me in the list :D
@LGFUADJJ

I would love to use your dragon leveling service :D And I don't mind the wait, I know the waitlist is long, haha!

How many dragons would you like trained? (Max 3): 3
What levels are the dragon(s) currently?: 1
How will you pay? (T, G, Items): gems?? Possibly treasure depending on when you reach me in the list :D
@demonweasel Awesome that all sounds good - And either of those payment types are fine ;P. Even a mix if it comes down to it ^_^. I will hopefully get to you sooner than later via my list :).

Thanks for your interest!
@demonweasel Awesome that all sounds good - And either of those payment types are fine ;P. Even a mix if it comes down to it ^_^. I will hopefully get to you sooner than later via my list :).

Thanks for your interest!
kHExOMX.png