Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Thank you! ...... i'll set up a CR in a couple of minutes :)
Thank you! ...... i'll set up a CR in a couple of minutes :)
FR_TideForge_single_text.jpg
@SolEtLuna Alright so according to my current prices: [item=green sludge] x 149 = 149g [item=purple goo] x 10 = 30g [item=purple ooze] x 10 = 20g [item=red sludge] x 10 = 20g 219g - 44g (20% off) = [b]175g total[/b] Your offering: [item=white slime] x8 = 88g [item=black slime] x10 = 70g [item=gold muck] x15 = 105g 263g. To not overpay me, feel free to just give me 3 gold muck (it would come out to be 179g). If this works for you, let me know. I will set up a CR once confirmed, thanks :)
@SolEtLuna Alright so according to my current prices:

Green Sludge x 149 = 149g
Purple Goo x 10 = 30g
Purple Ooze x 10 = 20g
Red Sludge x 10 = 20g
219g - 44g (20% off) = 175g total

Your offering:
White Slime x8 = 88g
Black Slime x10 = 70g
Gold Muck x15 = 105g
263g.

To not overpay me, feel free to just give me 3 gold muck (it would come out to be 179g).

If this works for you, let me know. I will set up a CR once confirmed, thanks :)
kHExOMX.png
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal That looks correct to me :) I'll set up a CR!
@nabal That looks correct to me :) I'll set up a CR!
kHExOMX.png
@SolEtLuna 150 [item=green ooze] = 300g 50 [item=green sludge] = 50g Total: 350g With 20% off, Total: [b]280g[/b] Also, sure! Looks like glass beakers are going for 4g each, so if you have 15 that would cover 60g So the total left needed for payment is 220kT/g (or other items added up to this!).
@SolEtLuna
150 Green Ooze = 300g
50 Green Sludge = 50g
Total: 350g
With 20% off, Total: 280g

Also, sure! Looks like glass beakers are going for 4g each, so if you have 15 that would cover 60g

So the total left needed for payment is 220kT/g (or other items added up to this!).
kHExOMX.png

I'll set up a CR :)
@SolEtLuna Yep, that's perfect!

I'll set up a CR :)
kHExOMX.png
- What are you going to offer for a collateral? (Dragon, items, etc): One of my oldest dragon, Rev
- How will you pay? (T, G, Items): In treasure (40k)
- Do you understand that if you don't send the dragon back on the date you specified above, I will charge you an interest fee of 10kT/G each day you're late? (Y/N): Yes, I do.
- Which dragon would you like to rent? (Name): Baniss
- What date do you wish to return the dragon? (And approx. how many days?): 7 days, returning it on April 19th
- What are you going to offer for a collateral? (Dragon, items, etc): One of my oldest dragon, Rev
- How will you pay? (T, G, Items): In treasure (40k)
- Do you understand that if you don't send the dragon back on the date you specified above, I will charge you an interest fee of 10kT/G each day you're late? (Y/N): Yes, I do.
qpAyEQv.png
- How many items would you like made? (MAX 5): 2
- What items would you like made? (Please list each item): Sapphire Roundhorn Infused Fragment
- Materials needed for what you want made: I have all the mats and Glass Beaker needed!
- How many items would you like made? (MAX 5): 2
- What items would you like made? (Please list each item): Sapphire Roundhorn Infused Fragment
- Materials needed for what you want made: I have all the mats and Glass Beaker needed!
@SolEtLuna Ahh, sorry friend my cauldron is out of commission for about 4 more days as I have a festival token brewing in there. I do have an extra of an infused fragment though, so if you wish you can two way CR me the mats for that (2 yellow sludge, 2 red sludge, 1 glass beaker, 250 treasure) - I can send you one back :)
@SolEtLuna Ahh, sorry friend my cauldron is out of commission for about 4 more days as I have a festival token brewing in there. I do have an extra of an infused fragment though, so if you wish you can two way CR me the mats for that (2 yellow sludge, 2 red sludge, 1 glass beaker, 250 treasure) - I can send you one back :)
kHExOMX.png
kHExOMX.png