Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 99 100
@dranixdraws you can contact the staff and see if they'll delete it, but otherwise there's nothing you can do. you don't need to delete your account to leave the game, you can simply abandon it
@dranixdraws you can contact the staff and see if they'll delete it, but otherwise there's nothing you can do. you don't need to delete your account to leave the game, you can simply abandon it
IMG_8704.png
What is a derg and why do people keep talking about them?
What is a derg and why do people keep talking about them?
n57jG.gif
@Avalitor
It's just a cute/short form of dragon.
@Avalitor
It's just a cute/short form of dragon.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Avalitor

Welcome to Flight Rising!

"Derg" is a nickname used instead of "dragon."
@Avalitor

Welcome to Flight Rising!

"Derg" is a nickname used instead of "dragon."
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Does anyone know how much would a 6 year old (7 digit) pearlcatcher be worth?
Does anyone know how much would a 6 year old (7 digit) pearlcatcher be worth?
@tabbycat3579 It would be based on things like exactly how old (under 3 mil?), if it's been bred and if so if it has any unnamed offspring and how nice the colours are.
7 digits start at about 30 gems on the AH and increase based on the above factors.
You might find more information in this thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110 :D
@tabbycat3579 It would be based on things like exactly how old (under 3 mil?), if it's been bred and if so if it has any unnamed offspring and how nice the colours are.
7 digits start at about 30 gems on the AH and increase based on the above factors.
You might find more information in this thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110 :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thank you, I have an old dragon I want to sell hatched on Feb 03, 2014. It has been breed multiple times it's in the low 7 digits. #2211177. What does unnamed offspring do to the price?
@Lonin Thank you, I have an old dragon I want to sell hatched on Feb 03, 2014. It has been breed multiple times it's in the low 7 digits. #2211177. What does unnamed offspring do to the price?
@tabbycat3579 A lot of people don't like unnamed offspring or bred dragons so it tends to lower the price. It doesn't have as much impact on lower ID dragons as there aren't as many of them but there are still enough 7 digits around that it'll probably impact the price.

A good start to get an idea of pricing would be to search the AH for 7 digits similar to yours including checking the offspring list. You can try searching the forum for previous sales too.
@tabbycat3579 A lot of people don't like unnamed offspring or bred dragons so it tends to lower the price. It doesn't have as much impact on lower ID dragons as there aren't as many of them but there are still enough 7 digits around that it'll probably impact the price.

A good start to get an idea of pricing would be to search the AH for 7 digits similar to yours including checking the offspring list. You can try searching the forum for previous sales too.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
How do you send g1 dergs? I've seen other people do it but I'm never able to.
How do you send g1 dergs? I've seen other people do it but I'm never able to.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif~Afxisi~
HI
I have about an 8 hour time difference to FR time but I try to respond as soon as possible. :D well done for bothering to read this
@Afxisi
The same way you send any other dragon. However, do note that you cannot send your progen dragons (the two you started with). The only way to get them out of your lair is to exalt them.
@Afxisi
The same way you send any other dragon. However, do note that you cannot send your progen dragons (the two you started with). The only way to get them out of your lair is to exalt them.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 99 100